Journeys and Endings

Journeys and Endings

Things to Remember:

- If there’s a similarity in the scenes from other stories a reader has read, that is purely a coincidence because the story plot is from the author’s intellect.

- This is kind’a rushed so the author apologizes earlier if she has grammatical or spelling errors in this fanfiction

- No plagiarism

 

~ ~ ~

“It’s not about happy endings… it’s about the story.”

 

I saw her again in that same train, same time, and same cabin… and again, she sat at that very seat. And again, her hands didn’t turn that same book to the next page. I wonder what that story is about…

 

Personally, I don’t know what her name is, but I hear her batchmates call her Llima. She goes to the same school as me; maybe that’s why I always notice her here, at always the same time. I also heard that she’s a quiet and an intelligent student the professors are always talking about.

 

And I, Kim Junmyeon, am the person who can only watch her but won’t talk to her. It’s not that I’m scared of her… it’s because I’ve proven that she doesn’t speak. I cannot tell if she is mute or deaf… or she just doesn’t like talking to people... or strangers.

 

It is a Tuesday afternoon and our class has ended. I go inside the same train and cabin to see Llima, maybe just to know if she would turn the book to the next page. But to my surprise, she is not there. I don’t know but I suddenly felt empty now that her seat is vacant. This is the first time this has happened. And I wonder where she is right now.

 

I looked around the cabin, looking at the people around, checking if I am really in the right cabin where she always sits. But to my disappointment, I am standing at the right train and cabin. The cabin isn’t much filled with students, so I continue to stare at her seat, thinking where she can probably be. Or rather, imagining that she is still here, in front of me, having the book opened but never turning the pages. But my gaze is shifted to a familiar thing just beside her seat. I picked it up and realized that she probably dropped her book.

 

I slide the book into my bag, maybe I can give this to her tomorrow and make a conversation, finally! I am filled with gaiety afterwards because of what can happen tomorrow. But hell, I guess I hope too much.

 

The next day, the train and our cabin is filled with many people. I don’t know what the occasion is but all of the cabins are filled and I really don’t like what is happening right now. Currently, I am in front of her, our chests almost touch each other’s and it’s so awkward. I totally cannot give the book to her and I obviously cannot start a conversation with her, knowing her.

 

When the people are starting to get off the train to go to their destinations, the courage I had yesterday seems to drift with them. And finally, we are in the same situation just like the other days. It’s just she doesn’t have her book anymore. But her expression makes me get curious about what she is thinking and feeling. Her face says nothing at all. I mean, if she’s reading this book, won’t she find a way to look for it everywhere? In school, in her house, even here in the train and the cabin since she always sits on that same place? Because it seems that she’s given up already.

 

And because of that expression, I suddenly feel that the courage I had is slowly coming back to me. But still, the feeling that I may get ignored by her and humiliate myself in front of her still makes up my mind not to do it.

 

Until the train stops, indicating that we arrive to a station and I am still flooded with thoughts until I realize that she is already going out the train. “U-uhm! L-Llima!!” I call. Oh , I called her name. In my mind, I am already slapping myself. What is she thinks that I’m a stalker because I know her name when we are complete strangers!

 

She is not deaf, I prove that now. She turns to me and there I instantly drown in her eyes. Her eyes are so deep, as if she’s devouring my soul into her--- and she walks away. Holy , I forgot! “Y-you dropped your book!! Y-yesterday!” I shout.

 

Well I guess that works because I catch her attention. She stares at me so I start rumbling inside my bag to get the book. “I-I’m Kim Junmyeon, we go to the same school that’s why I know your name. This book is yours, right?” I present the book in front of her with a smile so that I won’t creep her out.

 

And as if miracles happen, she talks for the first time. “Oh that… I give it to you.”

 

And I am a little befuddled at what I heard, “But you are still in the middle of reading it, right?” then I look at her and that makes my negative thoughts about her vanish.

 

She smiles at me, “I’m not going to read it anymore that’s why I’m giving it to you. Goodbye.” And she disappears from my sight.

 

We just finished taking our PE class when Luhan, one of my classmates, notices the book that I have. Because I am holding it and is about to read it but then he says, “Oh Junmyeon, you read books like those too?”

 

That question strikes me. Actually, I am not too fond of books I don’t need. Meaning, I don’t have interests in reading books like these because I prefer to read textbooks, basically because these are what I need. But with this book, I feel that I need to finish this quickly.

 

“Well, I want to try reading books like these, I guess.” I shrug at him.

 

We soon go to our room and wait for a professor to come in. And as we wait for the professor, I try to read the book Llima is reading. The story unfolds as a married couple embarks on a thrilling adventure. The boy named Park Chanyeol promises his husband, Byun Baekhyun, that he will forever be by his side no matter what happens. I’m not really a fan of this genre, especially when this story revolves around two boys loving each other. They’re boys… I’m not even gay, Why am I reading this?

 

But as I read the next chapters of the story, I don’t notice that I start drifting to sleep until Luhan wakes me up, “Yah Junmyeon, the professor is here. Wake up!” he pats my head.

 

I sit up straight and immediately get the unnecessary thoughts away from my mind. I need to focus in class! But that strategy isn’t effective when Luhan says, “Why are you forcing to read it when you don’t really like it.” Because until the end of our class, my mind revolves around the thing Luhan said.

 

/

 

I admit that reading this kind of book burdens me, a lot. Though I know I can complete reading this, but maybe it will take me months of it, even a year I guess. Especially when the story of the book doesn’t get my attention. But that is what I thought.

 

Entering the train the other day, Llima is looking at me. But I don’t want to assume that she is really waiting for me because she stares at me as I walk inside the cabin and finally take a seat beside her. I just give her a smile as a greeting and she starts asking me, “Are you reading it yet?”

 

I tell her the truth, “Ah I’m reading it little by little. I-I don’t really know how to focus on these kinds of book. I-I don’t really read stories, you know. B-but I’m trying to read this!” I start to talk more and more to let the conversation going but the result is I pull myself down when I’m trying to impress her.

 

“Don’t worry, it’s yours now. I won’t read it anyway.” She says while looking at nowhere. And that ends the conversation because I don’t really know what to say. And I feel that she won’t tell me the reason why she doesn’t want to read it anymore either.

 

So what I do is I start to turn the page from where I finished and read it aloud, “Everyone was so against their relationship. Chanyeol did everything to make Baekhyun realize that he loves him so much. Baekhyun doesn’t know what to do because he loves his family so much that he cannot disappoint them, so he says, “I’m sorry Chanyeol.” And he walks away just like that. He turns his bac—“

 

“Excuse me…” Llima calls me, I look at her and ask her why she called me, then she answers, “Why do you read it aloud?” and I know that she’s thinking that I am a weird guy. I really want to finish reading the story quickly in order to make more conversations with Llima. So in order not to fall asleep while I’m reading this, I read it aloud or with music.

 

But I don’t tell her that of course, instead, I ask her, “Hey, what does this mean? He rejected Chanyeol, right? Ooh, that’s sad. I don’t really like sad endings, especially in movies.”

 

“I don’t know if that has a sad ending. Why don’t you try to continue reading before concluding that that story has a happy ending?” she says and that makes me realize that she really wants me to finish the book in order to judge it.

 

“Have you finished reading this?” I ask her and close the book for some reason. She shakes her head and that obviously mean that she hasn’t finished reading the book yet. “Then why won’t you finish it?”

 

“I won’t be able to finish it so I won’t even try to read it.” she says as she gets off the train. And again, the words she is telling me makes me curious of what she has in life. Though I don’t really get it, why won’t she be able to finish reading it? I mean, we have a lifetime to finish a book, this is just one book so I don’t really get what she’s trying to say. This book won’t even disappear, right?

 

/

 

I read and read the next chapters until a week has passed. I guess I’m finished reading almost half of the story because Park Chanyeol has gone through many years to wait for Byun Baekhyun. He does all the things in order to court Byun Baekhyun and even his family. But the only thing was Baekhyun’s family doesn’t like Chanyeol, even Baekhyun.

 

“They said Byun Baekhyun killed his father. But as the narrator tells the story, Byun Baekhyun didn’t really kill his father because he died in an accident, the only thing is Baekhyun witnessed it but as far as I know, he didn’t kill him. But why does his family say that he killed him?! I don’t get it!” I never think that I will be exclaiming my rants about the story in the same seat, same cabin, same train, same time right now. Llima looks at me as if she doesn’t really know me. Every time we have time, I always ask Llima about the story, but she doesn’t tell me even a bit of it, though I know where she stopped reading it and I’m still not there.

 

“You’re really persistent in reading it huh.” She tells me, and adds, “Stop reading it already, you don’t even get it.”

 

But then I realize something, “I already started reading, and I’m almost at the half of the story, I already know what the story is about and their problems, so the only thing I don’t know is the ending. Better to end it than not, right? Or else I won’t be able to sleep because of thinking what could happen.”

 

I add, “And also, I like Park Chanyeol’s character here. You see, even though everyone was against him, and they even hurt him, right? He didn’t give up on Baekhyun. And he even protects Baekhyun from everything, even though Baekhyun didn’t do the same thing. I support him in this story, alright? So I really want them to be together. I wish that’s the ending of this story, or else I’ll really hate who the author of this is.”

 

And she lets out a laugh, though it means something, “You read what you read. You cannot do anything about the ending, you’re just a reader. You cannot control everything in this world you know. Anything can happen. And it’s not about the ending, it’s about the story, okay? Don’t judge the book just because of its genre, it’s a sad story for a reason, it’s a happy story for a reason, it’s a story for a reason.”

 

The train is about to stop and that indicates that she is getting near her destination, “But you’re really positive. I guess that’s what starters are, they want a happy ending, of course. But endings aren’t always happy.” And she walks off the train. And every time she does and talks about these things… the deeper I fall.

 

/

 

As I walk inside the train, I am excited to see her. I’ve been reading the book for weeks and I am getting hyped up at what will happen. Byun Baekhyun cheated on Park Chanyeol. I must tell this to Llima. But then as I walk inside our cabin, she’s not there. I check if I’m in the right cabin but I am. She’s absent today eh? I wonder what happened. I just sit on her seat and start reading the book since I have no one else to talk to.

 

“ “Stop! Just stop!!” Baekhyun halted him, wiping the tears out of his face. “Just stop Chanyeol. I’m tired. We both know we’re tired. Let’s stop. Please.” Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol who’s looking at him with confusion. And it hurt Baekhyun more. He never wanted to let go.

 

5 nights after what happened, Chanyeol’s phone beeped. Then it beeped again. It irritated him, really. It beeped again and there Chanyeol sat up the bed, cursing how late it was for someone to send him messages. And one more reason, Baekhyun’s still not coming home.

 

“Baekhyun is crying.” It said and Chanyeol’s face wrinkled at who the hell sent him the message.

 

“And it was all because of you.” it said again as he received another text from the same number.

 

“Because he doesn’t want you anymore.” Chanyeol thought it was crazy. “So he walked out your door.” Chanyeol then looked around, feeling the emptiness beside him. Having a fight for 5 days, 5 weeks of pretending that everything was okay. Can Chanyeol be more fool?

 

“Can’t you see? He was crying every night because he wanted to fight for you but he didn’t want to fight for himself.” Chanyeol cannot understand anything anymore.

 

“How about you? Are you fighting for him?” and Chanyeol found himself asking, he suddenly felt a lump in his throat and it grew more as he received the incoming text message, “Or someone else is fighting for him?” Chanyeol then received a multimedia message. He saw Baekhyun being hugged by another man. “He fell out of love.” and Chanyeol didn’t know what to do. ---“

 

“What the hell Junmyeon? Why are you always reading that aloud? I almost know the whole story!” Luhan, who is my seatmate, exclaim and I laugh at how he is so irritated by me reading this book aloud. Well, as I told Llima before, I may be able to fall asleep when I silently read it.

 

“As I told you, if you don’t like it just stop reading okay?” Luhan has his hands up, he has told me a thousand of times to get rid off of this book.

 

“I like this book! Can’t you see it? That’s why I’m really trying my best to finish it! I like this book!” I exclaim seeing that Luhan is judging me. The worse feeling I want to feel is being judged by somebody who doesn’t know the real you or why do you do these things. I have my own reason. But Luhan just rolls his eyes.

 

I glare at him too and just avoid him since I don’t want to cause trouble in the classroom. I move in a seat far away from him to continue reading. But before I settle in my seat, I see Llima looking at me from the door. I am surprised to see her here in school because I didn’t see her in the train earlier. I am smile and wave at her but then she just walks away and avoids my gaze. Well, I guess she always does that.

 

/

 

“I didn’t see you earlier here in the train huh.” I start the conversation between me and Llima when I see her in that same seat, same cabin, and same train. She looks up at me but doesn’t answer as if she doesn’t hear anything.

 

“Have you moved in another house?” I ask her to make a conversation but I shake my head, “I mean, then you shouldn’t have ridden the same train if you moved in. sorry, my bad.” I laugh a little, to ease the tension. But I am not getting enough reactions from her, but it’s so unusual. Yes, she doesn’t give any reactions to me at all even before but there’s something different and heavy between the two of us that I cannot distinguish.

 

“Hey did you know what happened to Chanyeol? Baekhyun left him!” I exclaim and change a topic so that maybe… “Have you read this part? This part of the story saddens me. Because Chanyeol really loved Baekhyun right from the start. But Baekhyun here just cheated on him.” I sigh.

 

Then I look at her, maybe her eyes will tell me the truth to what she is feeling. But I am just surprised… I never thought that Llima has dull eyes now, too. Because of this, I wonder what happened to her. But of course, I cannot ask her about it because I know she won’t be answering anyway. So what happened is I just tell her what the story is about and until to what I read. And I promise to tell her the story until the end. I can see her listening to me.

 

/

 

Once again, I don’t see her in the morning but we chat going home. This happens almost every day and I can see that she is slowly being open to me. And I like that.

 

“My parents drive me to school but I take the train to go home. My parents own a family business on the other town but they go home everyday to check on me. Oh, and that’s why they cannot drive me from school to our home is because of their work, so here, I take the train.” She explains to me after I ask her why I cannot see her every morning these past days.

 

“May I ask why do they have to take you to school? I mean, I’m not saying that you’re too old for that but you know, I don’t always see you and it’s… kind’a lonely.” I tell her.

 

“Well, their route to go to the other town is the same as our school so it’s thriftier if I go with them.” She says truthfully, and I can do nothing but to nod. Of course I cannot tell her to just take the train and stay and chat with me. We become this close just now so I must be careful at my words.

 

“I see, but hey can I ask you about the book?” I say and she just nods, telling me to go on. “Well, you stopped reading this, right? Why? I mean, it’s a good book to read!”

 

“W-well, I don’t have my glasses anymore and I can’t read it properly.” Llima stutters and there’s something in her voice which keeps me wondering if she is nervous or telling the truth.

 

“Oh, here!” I open my bag. I suddenly remember that I once had reading glasses, she can use it to read the book. “I’ll lend you my glasses so you can finish reading the book. I’ll give this to you again and will continue reading it after you finish this.” I smile at her and lend her the book and glasses.

 

She just stares at me and I feel like she needs some more reasons to convince her to take what I’m offering. “You know, I want you to finish this since I can sense that you can finish this book earlier than me. Maybe I won’t be able to tell you the stories these days because I’ll admit that school is busy. So after you finish reading… you can tell me the story this time.” I tell her and already put those in her hands. I smile sheepishly at her and get off the bus.

 

And this is the first time I feel this… my face sure burns red up to my ears, and I feel hot and cold inside. As well as my heart beats so so fast. So fast that I realize that I almost confessed to her earlier. .

 

/

 

The next day is a mystery. Llima isn’t around, but the book we are reading is inside the bus. Did she leave this yesterday? And I am kind’a surprised if she left this yesterday, nobody had an interest in getting this book from here. I sit on her seat on the bus and hold it in my hands. Noticing that it has some note in it, I read, “Keep reading this and I’ll keep the glasses. See you!” and I have this feeling that I will see her later this afternoon.

 

But I guess I anticipated too much, because I am so disappointed. Llima isn’t here. Though I just read some of the pages of the book for some time. Because I cannot read it properly and understand the words, my mind leaves me. I guess it goes away with my reading glasses I lent to Llima.

 

The next day wasn’t an exception, I keep on wondering what has happened to her. I hope she is okay. And I am worried as because I cannot keep this. I cannot read when she’s not around, when I cannot see her. I need to feel her warmth beside me as I go on the next page of this book I am reading aloud with her. I need to see her to keep on reading. I need you.

 

A month has passes and I haven’t seen Llima. I don’t know what happened and I almost forgotten what the story is about. But I cannot forget about Llima. Where the hell is she? I groggily sit on the same seat, same cabin in that same train. Because in this way, I am able to feel her warmth again, even for just twenty minutes.

 

I keep on holding onto the book we supposed are finishing together, I can read this aloud for her if she wants me to. Because she is the one who made me believe that you love an individual because of what you’re feeling, not because of the gender, not because of her appearance, not because of her faults of not being here with you for a whole ing month and now you’re seeing her looking at you with those same sparkling eyes with that tired body fighting against an illness I cannot imagine that the girl I love will have. “Llima…” I called her name. and she blinks her eyes as if she cannot see me clearly.

 

“K-Kim Junmyeon?” her voice is trembling as if she’s already crying deep inside. She bows her head too much that I cannot see her clearly. But it’s evident that Llima is ill. She has cancer and is fighting against it.

 

/

 

“W-when I learned I had cancer, I did my best to finish reading the book. But I can’t since this book always reminded me that I have an illness. That day I learned I have cancer is when I just finished purchasing this book. That’s why you wondered why I didn’t turn the book to the next page. As I try to move on into the story, I cannot help but to think that if I finish reading the story, I am also finishing my life. I never wanted to feel that way that’s why I never had the courage to read it again.” I am listening, and now I understand why she did those things before.

 

“But I’m very thankful because you are there, and when I gave you the book, you read it aloud, thus I continue knowing the story by listening to you. I’m very thankful because even though I don’t know you clearly, I know you’re an angel because of that sweet voice you have Kim Junmyeon. And your voice keeps on replaying in my head as you keep on reading the book to me. I already memorized your voice as if it became a music to me. Thank you very much.” She gives her gratitude to me and I cannot help but to bite my lip to think of what to say to her.

 

“I cannot read anymore.” I tell her and she freezes. She opens as if she wants to say something but I continue, “I am stuck with that same page because you were not here, Llima. I need you so we can read this together.” I keep my words. “Please, I need you.” And the train stopped, telling the passengers of the destination should come off of the train.

 

Then she gives me a smile, “But I’m dying, I am not healthy anymore and I can’t keep being with you. I’m sorry.” She tells me as she leaves the train, with a nurse accompanying her, and I sat there, with a heavy heart, wanting to be by her side from today onwards, but I don’t know what to do now.

 

/

 

 Another month has passed and I haven’t seen Llima again, thus, I haven’t continued reading the book again. I don’t think reading has become my past time already when Llima was still here because I cannot read even a page of the book. I don’t think I have the courage anymore to read it, because she isn’t here.

 

“Aren’t you reading that same book again?” Luhan suddenly asks me as he sits beside me. I look at him for a moment but eventually bow my head. I smile bitterly and say, “I think I won’t read it again.”

 

And I know that he is surprised at what I said, “W-why?” he seems flustered, and I don’t know why is that so I tell him, “You want me to stop reading the book, right? So I stopped.”

 

Luhan then bows his head, maybe a little embarrassed because of what he said those times, “Well, it’s your fault!” he suddenly rises up his seat, making me jump a little on mine. “Y-you always read that story aloud!! That’s why I also know what’s going on to the story already even if I don’t like it at the start! Every time I hear your voice reading the words inside that book, it makes me listen to you.”

 

Then he sits up again and sighs, “But then you stopped reading, for a month. I am already hooked up with the story but you stopped reading it in the part of the story! I want to know what has happened to Chanyeol and Baekhyun, okay? So continue reading it.” he tells me and I don’t know how to tell him that how much I want to continue the story, I cannot do it anymore.

 

“But I know that you can’t do it anymore. The last time you read the book, your motivation in reading that book wasn’t there, unlike when you were still starting the story. The last time you read it, it’s like… you have no life, no excitement for the next scenes but those parts are already the of the story. You know, it confused me. Why did you stop reading?” he asks me.

 

“I want to read it with Llima.” I absentmindedly answer.

 

And there is a long pause. Though I expect it because Luhan doesn’t know who I am talking about. But the I tell him a little bit about her so he’d understand, “She’s the one who gave me the book. And she’s younger than us, she always rode the same bus as I do, but now she’s not because she…” and I don’t continue because I think that a little information is enough, and as if Luhan wants to know about her.

 

“Well Llima has cancer, I know that of course, she’s my cousin.” Luhan tells me for a fact. And my eyes widen at him because of what I heard. “Woah, why are you giving me that look?!” and then with the pleasing eyes I give him, Luhan, of course, gives up, “Okay, I’ll take you to her.” And I’ve been forever grateful to Luhan.

 

/

 

We are resting on the bench inside the park of the hospital and silence is the only thing which is around us. I look at Llima and she is just staring at nowhere, probably thinking why the hell am I here and why the hell Luhan became her cousin. “I think I should go back now.” Llima, being the introvert person she is, tells me. But for all I know, she doesn’t want me around. She doesn’t want me to see her like this.

 

“It took Baekhyun 5 weeks to come back home…” I continue reading and there she stops her wheelchair and looks at me. Her eyes suddenly are filled with tears and her lips start to tremble because of what I did. But I am not even sorry. Then she puts her hands on her face to cry, “W-why?! Why are you doing this to me?”

 

“I want to continue reading Llima. I want to continue reading this story to you. I want us to read this together, I as your voice and you as my ears. I want to come back home… our home, our train, our cabin, our seats. But even though we don’t have that same scenery, background, or place, you are my home Llima. Please welcome me home.” I plead to her because I know now what to do in my life, in this very moment.

 

“Yah yah yah, what are you saying?” she wipes her tears and tries to smile back at me. And that breaks me, she really is fighting against pain, this pain her illness gives her, this pain I give her. “You don’t even know how to read, right? You don’t really understand it so stop, alright? I’ve told you for a long time already. So stop, stop pushing yourself.” And there she turns his back to me again.

 

I already stand up because I think she pisses me right now. I know what she is thinking and feeling, it. “I am not pushing myself Llima!” I shout at her, not minding the other patients and nurses are eyeing us as if we are another kind of disturbance. “’Doing nothing but thinking what he did wrong, Chanyeol grew bags under his eyes…’ and just like Chanyeol, I grew bags under my eyes already for thinking of you…” I continue reading until that chapter is done, reading it as loud as I can so Llima will hear me. So that she will hear that the words that come from my mouth are the feelings I am feeling for you. So these words will reach her. I hope it reaches her.

 

“Stop reading it so loud, you’re disturbing them, okay? Stop, I don’t want to hear it anyway.” She tells me, still having her back facing me.

 

“I need to read it aloud or else I can’t continue the story! I told you, right? I can’t continue reading the story whenever you’re not around. Well, you’re still here so as long as I can see you and feel you, I will continue reading this.” I tell her the truth even though I think that she’s not listening. I see her not moving an inch, so probably I can’t change her mind. I just sit on that same bench and continue reading it aloud.

 

And there I hear her voice again. And with that, I break again. Because she doesn’t talk much yet I hear her voice breaking because of crying, again and again. “Stop please Junmyeon, stop.” She is already wiping her tears and that’s when I walk towards her and hold her hands.

 

“I’m sorry but I cannot do that Llima. I don’t want everything to end here. I don’t want ‘us’ to end just like this. I know you’re strong, but you’ll be stronger because of this beautiful story I read to you.” I cover her wet eyes and tell her, “I know the pages of our book are going to an end one of these days, but please continue to remember my voice as I continue reading the story to you. As I continue reading our story, we’ll continue our journey, alright? Remember my voice please. Remember me.”

 

/

 

“…IT TOOK CHANYEOL 5 YEARS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT…Park Chanyeol…After I go, I want you to do these things okay?...1. Move on with your life… 5. There! You’re all set! Have a good day Park Chanyeol! Have a good life! I love you!...Park Baekhyun. The end.” And I end the story as I wipe the tears that formed on my eyes. Then I sigh, “That’s really a beautiful story, isn’t it?”

 

Llima nods and squeezes my hand which is being washed by the tears her eyes are creating. “Thank you Junmyeon, thank you.” Though she’s not facing my direction, she gives me a smile.  “Shall we read another story the next time you visit?”

 

I never saw her again in that same train, same time, and same cabin…  she never sat at that same seat again. Because I am already the one who claims that seat as mine. But my hands turn that same book to the next page, and next up to the last. And I close the book, “I wonder what story will I read her next… “

 

~ ~ ~

 

Annyeong! Hahah, this story is dedicated to Leemyh and her friend who I wish will be fine. I pray for your health. And I hope you like the story I made you. I’m sorry if it doesn’t suit your taste much but I tried my best to make this story better. I guess it’s alright? Thank you for your time to read this until the very end Llima. You have a thoughtful best friend and you’re lucky to have her, she requested this to give this to you so I hope you’re happy with this. I hope you can still enjoy your life, I hope and I pray that even with your condition, you have been happy with your life.

 

And to you Leemyh, thank you for the opportunity that I came to create such a story. To be honest, this is my very first Idol-OC story I made, so this is really memorable for me. Thank you!

 

-silver