Final

Bold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Hyukjae was stupid and he knew it.

 

He might be stupid but he tried to change it, he tried to improve his stupidity because of that certain brunette, which was no other than Lee Donghae. He loved Lee Donghae with all of his heart; he loved him to die for. He loved it how Donghae’s bluntness jokes made his day. He liked it when Donghae said that he belonged to Hyukjae – he’s just stupid not to notice that Donghae was being serious about it.

 

“Yeah. Hyukkie, who you turn into a handsome guy, I swear that I’ll flirt with you.” Donghae shamelessly said. “Even if you reject me then, I’ll flirt with you still.”

 

Those words determined him. If he wanted Lee Donghae to be his, he needed to put some efforts. He spent countless nights, watching Youtube regarding beauty tips. He spent some money to go to the salon, the cosmetic shop, to buy some new clothes. It’s all worth it.

 

“God, Lee Hyukjae. You’re damn handsome. I swore that you’re mine.” Donghae said, mouth still gaping like a fish.

 

“God, Hyukkie. You’re ing perfect. I’m all yours. Let’s get married.”

 

He smiled; feeling satisfied that Donghae liked his new style. Okay, all he needed was bit courage to confess to the cute little guy. He bought a box of handmade chocolate, a bouquet of roses and baby’s breath. He would confess today. Or so he thought.

 

“I don’t know what’s wrong with you, Hae. If I were you, I would accept Choi Minho right away. He’s rich, athletic and handsome. Ouh yeah, he’s sweet – matched your ideal type. He’s been crushing on you way too obvious.” Kyuhyun said that.

 

It made him realised that he didn’t deserve to be with Donghae. Donghae was perfect, he belonged to perfect guys like Choi Minho or maybe Yoon Dujun. Donghae supposed to end up with pretty girls like Im Yoona or Sandara Park. What made him so confident to confess then? He should have known his place. Donghae was the high school sweetheart and he? He was just down there, down in the ditch. He’s a pauper and Donghae’s a prince. Donghae deserved better. But he was selfish. He didn’t want to let him go. He didn’t want to see Donghae with another guy. He just needed a bit more of efforts. Yeah, he could be a perfect guy for Donghae too.

 

He started to befriend with a bunch of popular kids. He started to hang out with them – just like how Choi Minho did. He, himself was itching to sit with his Donghae and Kyuhyun during lunch. He was itching to talk with Donghae during lessons. He was worried sick about Donghae, who always untouched his lunch. He was worried sick when Donghae was not as cheerful as he always did. But he needed to prove them that he could be a perfect guy too.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter