002

Bold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s wrong with your head?” Kyuhyun asked, snapping Donghae back to reality. The brunet had been spacing out for a long time.

 

“My head? Filled with Hyukjae.” Donghae answered.

 

Kyuhyun snorted. Donghae was so obsessed with Hyukjae for god’s sake. Hyukjae was absent today because he caught some cold. Donghae, otherwise, looked like someone who’s going to be crazy in a minute.

 

“Is he doing okay? God, I miss him already.” Donghae pouted.

 

Pouting Donghae – or Hyukjae – was such an unpleasant view to Kyuhyun. It made him cringe. It felt like, please you’re a high schooler already, couldn’t you be more matured? Or his mom would pout whenever he refused to follow her shopping. Kyuhyun looked away from Donghae, only to meet Siwon’s handsome face – not it’s not, Kyuhyun said – and the buffy guy was winking at him. Kyuhyun gasped in horror. He’s so going to have a nightmare tonight. He turned the other way again, only to see his ex-girlfriend, kissing – or rather making out – with the senior, Jung Yonghwa. That’s much more disgusting. He saw Joohyun mouthing ‘jealous?’ to him. Hell no, not even in million years.

 

Kyuhyun groaned in frustration. He had to deal with his lovesick best friend, his annoying so-called-admirer and his ex-girlfriend. This is the worst day ever in my life. Kyuhyun thought, burying his forehead onto the desk.

 

“You okay?” A voice asked. Kyuhyun knew the voice too well.

 

“Yeah. Just having a bad day, y’know.” Kyuhyun answered, trying to stay cool.

 

Changmin just nodded. He was about to say something when one of the students called his name. Kyuhyun looked up, staring at the person in front of their class. Changmin walked to Jaejoong gleefully, saying ‘Joongie-Hyung.’ Great, the unbeatable Kim Jaejoong is here. Kyuhyun shook his head. Was he being jealous right now? No, he couldn’t. He’s the mighty Cho Kyuhyun for god’s sake. He’s not some pathetic love boy like Donghae or Siwon. Yet, it’s normal for you to be jealous when someone else talked to your crush. He’s becoming more and more like Donghae. Damn that Shim Changmin.

 

 

Donghae was texting Hyukjae secretly during the lessons. Hell, it’s history lesson and it’s damn boring. He didn’t really bother about getting good grades because marrying with Lee Hyukjae seems to be his future. He’s going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter