You.

Baby girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Call me baby comeback was such a big hit. The album became the biggest success that has swept the charts all over the world. Achieving all kill on various music website. Well, EXO had always been the group that slay their comeback. EXO is preparing themselves for the Guerilla Date they would filmed later that evening. 
 

"Chen, could you please stop messing around and get dressed now? You guys need to get there earlier." Suho shouted from his room that he shared with Lay since Kris departured from the group. All of the member need to go to Kai's and Sehun's old school to filmed the Guerilla date and Suho, D.O and Baekhyun have another schedule to complete before joining them other member on Guerilla date. 

Chen who is still in his casual clothes quickly run to his room as he heard the sound of the loud 'thunderstorm' from the leader. He knew that Suho is strict even he looks kinda cool. He locked the door as soon as he enter the room just to see Sehun there laying on his bed playing with his phone. Scrolling the screen. The tight look on his face can't be hide even how hard he tried to hide.

"What is up, maknae? Your face looks ugly when you did that face." Chen asked as he make his way to the wardrobe to pick a suitable clothes for him.

"Hyung. As usual. This baby girl. Tsk. She really know how to get on my nerve nowadays. Ah! I'm so done." he threw his phone to the other side of the bed.

"Baby girl. Who- Wait.." Chen stopped for awhile as he thought. "Oh! Baby girl. Seo JooHyun. My baby girl!" Chen highlighted the last word as he laughs.

"You hyung- She is mine seriously. She is mine. Mine, mine, mine!" Sehun exclaimed 

"Woah chill. You can't blame me. She is getting hot nowadays. No one can resist her, man. My heart fluttered whenever I looked at her to be honest." Chen chuckles just to get a pillow being thrown at him as a 'reward' for saying that.

"Oh my god! I'm done with your , hyung. SEOHYUN IS MINEEE!" he scream out loud.

Upon hearing the loud scream, Suho knocked the room to check what was happening. " Chen open up! What were you doing? I told you to hurry up didn't I? It is getting late." Suho said as he kepp on knocking the door.

Chen quickly open the door as he pointed at the maknae who is still flustered on the bed. Sehun smile awkwardly as he rub his nape. Suho look at him while raising his eyebrow wanting an explanation. "Well, it is nothing thouhgh. I'll just wait for you guys outside." Sehun get up, reaching out for his phone and make his way out of the room as he walked pass by Chen, he send him a death glare. Chen chuckles lightly as he look at Suho while shrugging. Going back to the wardrobe of his to choose his shirt. Suho shake his head as he look at the immatured member. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sehun, so I heard you would like to join We Got Married?" the MC asked Sehun.

"Oh yes, I would like to join the show" he smiles sheepishly to the MC.

"How about the partner? Is there someone you wanted to be paired up with?" the MC asked again.

"Well, the partner I don't really care as its okay to be paired with just anyone." Sehun added. "How about a guy?" the other member . "Ah why would I get into a fake marriage with a guy?" Sehun laughs as soon as the question being asked.

The filming of Geurilla Date went well and the rating is rising for the episode that day. The schedule that day had ended perfectly. It is 7.00 pm. Yet Sehun is still on his bed rolling with a smile on plastered on his face and his phone in his hand. He knows that there would be a call from his sweetheart, yelling and nagging. He keeps on waiting but even the clock shows the time at the moment is 8.00 pm, there is no sign of her. He reached out for his phone and dial her number. The sound of beeps could be heard and in a few seconds, her voice could be heard on the line.

"Hm. What do you want?" she answered the phone.

"Meet me at the usual place. Now. No excuses for your lame reason. I'm hanging up. Bye." He told her as he hang up quickl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter