Chapter 2

Empty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years later                                                                                            

What are you doing, come on were goin to be late!! Seungyoon shouted. Coming!! Jeez its only 6 am our audition starts at 10 am.Joohyun said. Well you can't blame its our FIRST audition said while taking his and Joohyun's bag.Lets just go and also thanks for carrying my bag Joohyun said while smiling at Seungyoon.It's fine especially for you Seungyoon softly said.

They were getting on bus when suddenly a lot of people run after them and get on the bus because of a the little chaos Joohyun almost fell on the stepway but luckily Seungyoon was behind her and catch her.Thanks Joohyun said while blushing. Got your back always said while smiling.Since the bus is full they tried tp squeeze in so they're close to each other.All throught out the journey they are both blushing.

When they reach SM they get out of the bus and high five each other.FINALLY!! Our dreams will finally be true Seungyoon said to Joohyun.Okay calm down you are embarassing me, many people are looking at us Joohyun said while calming Seungyoon down.Oh okay sorry come let's go Seungyoon said while grabbing Joohyun's hand.While Joohyun just follow him while smiling.

 

So guys there you have it.2nd chapter thanks for the subscribers. WOOOH!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter