Message

G-Dragon&Taeyeon

I want to state my opinion on all those people who ship two people with each other no matter if it's in kpop or outside of kpop. Recently I've read and seen a lot of these cases/ problems on social medias/internet.

First thing's first, on GTAE.

All of you know that all ships get bashed, hated and gets mocked and that's fine but some poeple/fans just take it to another level insulting the person or the other person getting paired up with. I mean that's too personal, you know what I mean and just put it to simply being butthurt. I know all too well that Gtae gets bashed by other shippers and also GD's and TY's, BB and SNSD's fans, basically saying that "They don't suit each other" blah blah and it goes on. 

And I'm not gonna lie I've seen BaekYeon shippers, DaraGon shipper, SkyDragon shippers and not just from the shippers but from their fans as well. Everyone knows this and I just want to state something that no matter what you do or what you say 'IT'S THEIR RESPECTED LIVES'.

I know and you guys know both GD and TY went through a lot during their years in the industry and till now. I get the whole 'FREEDOM OF SPEECH" thing but sometimes it just gets out of hand and you can't take back what you already said. 

I'm going on TaeYeon first:

We all know that back in 2013, during their promotion of IGAB, in Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook a question something like 'I've been lonely like crazy' something along those lines and they were suppose to stand up if it relates to them and TaeYeon was the only one who stood up out of all the members and she must have. in 2014 *DUN! *DUN! this is when Taeyeon needed a lot of support and love from the fans. On June 19, 2014 news broke out that TY and Baekhyun of EXO were reportedly dating and moments later SM confirmed it. The fans from both groups/artist did not take it well and they let out there emotions in rather a very harshful way. Well some fans happily accepted the relationship status of both artists but the hate was too strong that both Taeyeon and Baekhyun had to apologize. Why do they need to apologize? Some fans are just cruel these days.


Another heartbreaking news is that Taeyeon was seen talking to someone at an airport and I heard that she told the person that she was sorry and there were pictures of her talking to that person, what's more sad was that she was crying and we could tell that she was hurt including Baekhyun.


They both changed after that, i'm updated on both groups but not as much as i am in snsd. Baekhyun who was known for being talkative and cheery in shows wasn't the same after the news broke out. He was quiet, he still kept a smile on his face but there was hints of sadness that could be seen, going onto Taeyeon now she was also quiet in her social media account, she wasn't the dorky and funny Taeyeon we knew. 


This leads to the month of September, as a huge SNSD fan I was so upset and sad on that day, but it was like adding fuel to the fire. on Sept. 30 Jessica of SNSD posted a status on her Weibo that she was looking forward to something I don't know but she was told that she had been kicked out of the group and also SNSD was headed to china for a show/mini concert kind of thing. When SM confirmed that it was true, it forever shook the world of Kpop and its history. Everyone knew all too damn well that it was a big of a deal.

 
But what's more frustrating is Taeyeon the leader of SNSD, got bashed for it and not just her but the whole SNSD as well, this left another painful scar on taeyeon mentally. In the end of the year of 2014, well SNSD wasn't in its great shape as they were sick/tired on the end of year shows. They showed us that somehow it's taking a toll on them from what has happened in the year.


I know it's in the past and we've passed that. 


Taeyeon and SNSD started getting back on their feet preparing for a slayage in 2015 which they did and I am so happy for them. As for Taeyeon who was reported to have broken up with Baekhyun I believe back in september? I don't know what's up with that, SM has not confirmed it yet but other medias has. I don't know what happen to both of them, I was sadden by it honestly, all SNSD members are almost in their 30s, I'm not making them old or anything but they are at the age of finding the ONE, the ONE that could make them happy for the rest of their lives. Everyone one wants to find their source of happiness, their ONE and everyone would probably agree with that. 


As a fan, as a human I just want Taeyeon to be happy and not just her everyone in the world here, KPop, Hollywood, myself. I want to see Taeyeon happy as ever and healthy.

DO YOU SEE THAT O.O


Second on G-Dragon:

Everyone knows in the Kpop industry that this man is full of talent, admired by everyone, setting example for the newly debuted artists. One of the biggest and mot influential artist in the world, I'm not exaggerating but despite all that he feels lonely etc. He said it himself.


He went through hell couple of times, he's had a few, issues and scandals that exploded in the internet for quite some time. Not just BB and GDs fans would know this.


I've seen people say that he is overrated, that he is gay, G-druggin.

He admitted that he was disappointed in himself, he didn't actually say that but you know the feeling.


In healing camp, together with Daesung, you know that show a very very serious and well helpful show from my opinion. They had a serious talk regarding their past controversies, which greatly shook the kpop world. I'm not going into that.

MC: Have you read any comments? Which hurt you the most?

GD: “I knew he did drugs.. he’s the worst in BB” and there was also.. “you are the axis of devil in Big Bang”

Last year, 2015, GD stated on a show called One Night of TV Entertainment. He quoted "People may only see the bright and glamorous side of me, but I have an emptiness I feel when alone. Also the loneliness, as well as the lack of that certain thing in my universe, is so integral to my identity you could say it makes me who I am.”


That makes me sad. 


All artists probably thought of this already, that maybe they wished that they were those normal people out hanging with friends with no cameras whatsoever.

 

This is probably the cute part of GD:
In 2014 he revealed that he wants a daughter no matter what and said he wanted a daughter quickly.(You know what I mean XD) then they asked him that he needs to get married fast and he said  “I will get married soon. Even tomorrow is fine with me.”


This has something to do with his loneliness somehow I mean, he wants to start a family soon and to find the ONE, that would love him until their death, despite his on-going career which is in top-tier.


second last thing is no matter who it is, hollywood, Kpop, non-showbiz they'll eventually get married, find their ONE and ONLY and I'm not making you all feel butthurt and bad but probably after reading this you might think I am in a way.  I hope we could all respect one another, respect their  individual private lives. They somehow probably don't fel comfortable when there are always cameras and people following them wherever they go.


We all have the right to ship someone who ever we want with the other person, but I hope everyone would stop bashing other ships that's still affecting the person who is being paired up with.


Last but not least, regarding when GD said he wanted to get married soon and tomorrow is fine with him umm *COUGH* THERE'S TAEYEON *COUGH* XD 
JUST MARRY TAEYEON ALREADY!!! no hate. Live happily ever after PEACE. LOL XD


But it would be the BOMB aye... JAY-Z and BEYONCE!


I'm out till next time.