....He's Back

He's Back

He looked at the frozen girl and smiled . He take a small step toward her and just like in a flash , he are already infront of her .

"Its been a very long time " . He smile

"....Jungkook . Kim Jungkook !" . The girl shutter .

He smile upon hearing the girl voice . For him , that voice make he feels like home again .

I guess you still doesn't forget me did you ? . Well , I'm glad you didn't" . The boy smile and ruffles her hair .

That's smile . Its really him . No doubt about it . Only that smile that can my heart beating fast

She is speachless for the whole time and just stare at him with disbelieve . Unaware , she hug him tightly and her tears naturally flows down her cheek . The boy body tense for a second for the sudden skinship . But then he smile and lifting his hand to her hair slowly and put his chin above her head . 

" You dissapear from me . Without a word or goodbye ! How could you" . She express all that is in her heart after all those year she keeping in her.

The boy just keep quiet and let the girl throw tantrum at him . I deserve it after all . 

" Where had you been this whole time ? At least text me . You should't just quiet like that ." Her tears fall splashed down her already puffy cheek . 

He lift her face up and their eyes exactly meet . That look he gave me . It's feel really warm .

" I'am really sorry . Trust me , I really didn't meant it" . He spoke softly and kiss the girl forehead .

The girl just kept silent and buried her face in his chest . He still smell the same as she remember . Unconsciously she press her face more harder in his chest to capture the boy scene again .

"Don't cried anymore . You're going to ruined that pretty face of yours ". He whined .

She laugh and hit the brunet chest and he just grin at the sight of that . She is very happy , as she thought that she will not going to see the boy face ever again . Not after what they had been through .