Chapter 2

Lost Perfume

 

 

“hey , wanna come over?” was what he wrote to the other. He then clicks the SEND button before shutting his eyes lightly. The doorbell rang and Himchan quickly paces up to the front door. He opens up the door and frown seeing the happy Youngjae with Daehyun beside him. Youngjae who was so happy chatting with Daehyun before, turns out to be in silent when he see the changes sensed by him. “Come on in” was what Himchan able to say.

Youngjae and Daehyun enter the house and sit comfortably at the living room. A spacious mansion left by Himchan’s parents who are now on business trip to London, leaving Himchan alone to his own thought. Himchan placed two cups of hot chocolate in front of them. Daehyun happily take it and drinks half of it. Daehyun then glances at Youngjae as he send the latter a nod and pats the latter; understanding the situation. Himchan ; who is now coming from the kitchen with a bowl of fruits, questioning why Daehyun is standing up out of sudden.

“Hey , where are you going ?” said Himchan as he place the bowl on the table. “Sorry for disturbing buddy, should get going by the way. My mom text me just now” said Daehyun while patting Youngjae’s back in a way. Himchan send him a look and just nod, trying to understand things. “See ya Dae. Thanks for coming. Sorry that am not treating you well much.” Said Himchan trying to show he doesn’t mean that at all. “I figured. No bother dude. Am off now. See ya” bid Daehyun.

Himchan sits silently beside Youngjae who is now stop munching his fruits. “Now tell me babe. What the hell is wrong with you?” said Youngjae as he leans against the couch. “What is wrong with me?” asking Himchan trying to show he knows nothing. “Am waiting” said Younjae with his emotionless face. Himchan chuckles as he straightens his body. “You do know me don’t you?” said Himchan which received uh-uh nods from the latter.

“I am doing the same s again. I am so damn tired Jae. Why he doesn’t care about me like I did?” mutter Himchan while sipping his coffee that he made just a while ago. Sighing.

“and you blame yourself now? GOOD!” said Youngjae. He knows that Himchan will be mad but Youngjae purposely say it. He knows he needs to tell him now.

“wait, that’s not helping Jae” said Himchan slowly. “and you won’t listen to me at all by the way” Youngjae looks into Himchan’s eyes sincerely ; while slowly turning away from the former.

“Okay , alright. I am wrong” Youngjae rolled his eyes hearing this answer from Himchan. “You don’t understand what you did wrong Kim Himchan. Now listen…” said Youngjae facing Himchan who is now playing with his fingers , pouting. Youngjae knows that he does that when he feels bad. That is how bad Himchan is in showing what he thought and feel. Geez , why is he so naïve was what Youngjae thought right now.

“Channie, you do everything for him okay? I told you every time that yes , you can do good deeds but not until you harm yourself. See your face. You should mirror yourself now. I know you have been wearing fake smiles all these while. Why don’t you fcking tell him that he should do his fcking work as well?”Himchan looks at Youngjae who is now feeling so mad right now. “Jae…”

“NO! you NEVER listen to me and I am so fcking mad right now and I want you to know that we are here too ! Look at yourself now! Skinny Himchan and fake Himchan is never my friend. I tell you that” Youngjae is now moving to the kitchen, cleaning the table is process. He is seriously nagging to Himchan right now. Himchan just look at him all the way.

“Don’t just be quiet now. Speak something Channie” said Youngjae in his firm and nagging tone still. Himchan look at Youngjae and started speaking after a moment of silence engulfing the mansion. “Am I that bad?” question him.

 

Youngjae sighs and hold Himchan’s hand in his. Youngjae circled his thumb to Himchan’s hand slowly, assuring that he is being concern now, not mad. “You are never a bad person Channie. YOU NEVER ARE. You are just too good that you harm yourself and I am so mad for that! I am your best friend and I tell you, we are all here. You are doing all the works on your own and being all stress on your own. It’s not that we see nothing dude. You should see how everyone else is worried about you. You should see how worries covering each faces of everyone else too. You are not alone. Me, Daehyun and even Jongup and Junhong; the new boys joining the council weeks ago see that. See. You have everyone around you. Stop fcking being all nice doing all the works on your own!” stressed Youngjae, showing how concern he is towards his best friend now.

 

Himchan sobs as he nuzzles his head to Youngjae’s neck; the warmth that he always get when he is in trouble. Yes , Himchan with Youngjae is a true Himchan. Although Yongguk is the one him being friend with since their young days but Youngjae understand him most. They never speak in formal way since has never been an issue for them. “Thanks Jae.” Youngjae just nods as advices and assurance keep on flooding the mansion in between. Youngjae stayed the night. His parents always understand how close they are. 

" It is never a bother Channie. You are never a bother" said Youngjae as he Himchan's way to calm the other down. Youngjae smiles weakly thinking of how he should help the other of the situation. 'What should I do to help you buddy?' monologue him as he looks down to a now sleeping Himchan on his lap.

 

 

 


A/N : Greetings. Thanks for everyone who has been reading this. I hope to get some feedbacks if you like the story. Should be finishing this soon but am afraid that the third part might come out a little bit late. Else , you have to wait longer. I am so sorry for that. Other than that , hope that you enjoy this simple fic. Have a great day :) #youngwildNfree #ForeverWithBAP