second

The Time I Loved You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Second Chapter; Same Old Person

“What are you doing now? Studying or working?”

  Hyerim asks while digging in her ice-cream in the car. Hanbin smiles, it’s the same old Hyerim I used to know.

“Me? I’ve finished my study in college and I’m working, for now.” Hanbin says, hands on the steering wheel heading to Hyerim’s parents house. Hyerim looks at Hanbin surprisingly plus with her excitement, and says;

 

“Waaaa, my Hanbin really changed a lot! You’ve got a job, have you received your pay?”

 

Hanbin nod, and look at Hyerim’s eyes, connecting both of their chemistry together and smirk as best as they can.

“This night, Fried Chicken, rooftop, kkeol!”  They say at the same time, and spurts into laughter as they nearing Hyerim’s house.

 

--

 

“Junhoe oppa, congratulations for your graduation!”

“Congrats oppa, I love you!”

“Don’t leave this university please! I love you!”

All of his fan girls cheers and give him presents, hoping he notice all of him. He only nod and say thanks and take all of his presents. He walks away from the crowds and walk towards his parents, who came all way from Korea. He run towards them and giving a big hug for them, after 5years they didn’t meet.

“Son, congratulations for your graduation! I am totally proud of you!”

“Your son is incredible, right?”

His arms collide around her mom waist, giving a sweet hug for his dearly mom. Releasing the long hug, he looks at his dad, and hugs him. He breaks onto tears because finally, he make his dad happy.

“Good job, son. Appa is proud of you!”

His dad gives some inspiration words which is make him cry even more. His dad who always he thought doesn’t like him are proud of him, now.

“Lets go, I've prepared a big suprise for you.”

Junhoe gives a slight nod and walks away from the hall.

 

 

“Omma, apppa, oppa, I’ve arrived! Eh?”

 

Hyerim feels weird and sad, nobody was in her house now, welcoming her back. She just sighs and carries her bag without asking Hanbin to help. She carries her really heavy suitcase onto upstairs and heading to her room. Hand around the door knob and twist it, opening the door.

 

 

“Surprise! Welcome Home, Hyerim-ah!”

“My daughter, always!”

“Keuuuu, my dongsaeng has turn pretty oh my gosh I need to brag with my members!”

Hye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter