first

The Time I Loved You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 The First Chapter; New Encounter.

 

 

“Make sure you call me first when you come back here! Oh, always call me when you’re there, okay!”

 

That sentence Hanbin said 5years ago which Hyerim still remember, and smile without her notices. Time flew fast, it’s time to go back to home sweet home, Seoul. Watching all of her surrounding, for the last time, before she gonna miss it. Should I call him? Should I surprise him? Did he remember? Too many thoughts lingering on her mind,thinking would he come over and pick her up. The day She takes a look their photos they took before, when they're still immature and young. Everything went smoothly back then just like they want. Oh, maybe we were too young back then, there's nothing to be regret when they're young. But something that she used to regret before, she didn't confess her love.

 

15years ago....

 

"Hanbin-ah, let's go to school together!"

Hyerim said to Hanbin when she's in front of Hanbin's family front door, waiting for Hanbin to ready to go to school with her. Patiently waited, she has been served a plate  french toast from Hanbin's mom , and both of them eat deliciously.]

"Thanks for the breakfast, auntie! I've enjoyed your food!"

Hyerim said cherishly and went to the gate with Hanbin while bid a goodbye towards his mother.

"Hyerim, let's go!"

Hanbin hold her hand and both of them run while they're on their way to the kindergarden.

 

Back to reality....

 

Hyerim only laugh, remember her totally cherish and fun childhood that she had with her forever bestfriend, Kim Hanbin. She sets her phone wallpaper a picture of her and Hanbin when they're still 8, playing happily at the seaside. Time flew so fast, they're already all grown up adults already.

 

--

 

“Hyerim-ah, I’m gonna miss you. Please don’t go!”

Seolji whines and she just gives a last hug for her lovely best friend for this past 5years, she can’t forget all of their memories. She gonna miss everything.

“Ya, Oh Seolji. Don’t cry, I will end cry too! Let’s do a happy farewell, eung? I will always miss you, and I will always talk to you via

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter