Prologue

Traces

First Year of college :-

Some People tend to have as much fun as possible in their new life.

Some People fall in love so madly and gives their everything for it.

Some People lock their mind into their books and look forward for success.

And some People care less about what they're doing and what they're going to do.

But some people exit to make you regret every second you've got to know them and made them enter your life.

This some people is one kind of a person on earth that would take you for granted.. take you so far and then dump you on the longest-never ending road and leave you hanging.

This one person is the kind that made me fall in love so deeply before I discovered the truth behind it all. But above all this I was too involved in him to leave him.

What I came to know about this guys, 
is that 'Love' was still an unknown feeling for him and i felt the most betrayed by that.

Why can't I just leave him. Right from the beginning. Why did i go with the flow when i knew something was wrong.

After all, I didn't know he would mean the world for me to give him up so easily.

Fav & Comment your thoughts. 
I'll be updating every week. Look forward for more chapters.