Think Top Thinks

SaRaNgHaEyO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Top Pov: arghhhh...Thinks top thinks..use your handsome brain..aishh...this useless brain...what should I do. PARK BOM... how I want to confess to you..did I need ring...or corn maybe..Erm..corn...but how... write at the corn with  permanent marker l Like You.. but what if she doesn't see it and just eat the corn..uuhh..no she will sick later.. aishh... why it's hard so much to confess at someone... oooo..here she came..damn she beautiful.. did she some angel or what?say hi top..say now..now or never man..Ermm..erm..hhh..hi..Hull, I'm sttutering..

Bom Pov: hhh..hi...OMG.. did he just say hi to me..oh did I do a good deed yesterday... thanks God..erm..Hii..I'm answer shyly.. oh..the smile..it's beautiful ..this man is amazingly handsome..wish you my boyfriend.. hehehe.. aishh..pabo bom.. he still infront  you..control you self. Erm..I'm. Just go to class first yea..ohh yea..be careful.. said him..he he I will. You too yea...I answer stuttering.. oh..my,,this is the best day ever..Choi Seunghyun just tell my to be careful.. hahaha..now Bom..be careful yea..step by step.. slowly.. haha..if like this when I will arrived to class..haha..pabo bom..

Top Pov: I'm grin like an idiot right know and I knew it..but I don't care..I'm just to happy to care right know..haha park Bom..ohh I can't believe that I just talked  To her..emm..today is the great day...oo. I like you like a love son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter