I found peace in the Rain.

It'll be alright!

So Helloo guyss!! I'm so sorry for being late! I have my reasons :)

While working on "Producer season 2" Ive liked to post this One-Shot story as a gift for you.

So forgive me, and I will be posting as soon as possible ^.^.

This One-Shot story is only a fan-fiction, my imagination, Okay? 

So  If you feel like its wrong please don't sue me, I alerted you (a fan-fiction)!!! :P

ANYWAYYY, hope you will enjoy it! (AN: listen to music while reading) 

AND in the end feel free to give me your opinion, pleasee.


Breath In... Breath out... be brave Ji-Eun, be Brave!

Breath In... Breath out.... Ouff!!! I am full, no one understand in other words they don't want to, I apologised for the plagiarism and promised them to fix it, I explained to everyone the concept of Zeze, what I meant throught the lyrics, and that it could support several other interpretations, but no one want to believe! To hear!! 

Like, come to think of it, who would do something to ruin himself HA! Thats stupid, why a normal human being would do such a thing, ia? What? NO!! Why? I had never thought of this,or any form of these bad things, and never would... anyway hopefully I have my loyal fans that are my warm cover, the hand that always pat me on the shoulder and comfort me with endless love, they are my life and I will fight for them and keep up they are my strenght and I want to give them energy!

I don't accuse those who betrayed me, lots of people these days get drowned in the wave of the media, so its Okay!

Yeah, I filled a lawsuit, like a normal person would do, I have a pride too, , I am human, I have rights, I can be offended!! Come on, they spread malicious rumors about me and distributed altered images of me, I have my dignity! I am nice but well, hey, I am not a carpet. And sincerly, I'm optimistic and positive in everything thats happening to me, I believe in ups and downs.

But today, in particulary, I am so down, I don't know how to face my fans, yesterday Kiha and I quarreled in front of everyone, Inna, my managers well everyone, so I got mad and didn't answer any of their calls, and today no one contacted me, in addition of that, lots of my friends are like avoiding me, indirectly, to not hurt me, but I can feel it.

My make-up artist finished the last touches,and my manager threw me a fighting fist before starting the fan meeting.

 I don't know whats happening to me, everything is flew, I can concentrate on nothing, I am acting so robotically, I admit it I am tired, I have a heavy heart, I want to cry! I want to scream so bad!! I want a rest, in a different place from here, from Korea, from Asia, from the entire world!

The meeting is done, and while everyone was tidying up to leave, I escaped quietly without anyone knowing, I covered my face and started walking in the streets not knowing where I am going.

I stopped suddenly breathing in and out, I looked around me, Oh! I don't know where Am I, It looked like a corner behind an isolated building, suddenly the only lamp that were giving me hope went off.

-AH!! It lacked of this.

I am lost, I can feel warm liquid traveling down my cheeks, I closed my eyes praying that it would be only a dream, but oh how wrong I was. I am not in the mood to start walking again searching for my crew. 

Suddenly I felt a presence that is approaching me, a shiver of cold passed through my spines and freezed me, I could catch a glimpse, It was a tall man, wearing all black,I couldnt see no more because of the lack of light, I closed my eyes still hoping that it is just a dream, am I in a kind of drama, thriller, horror film? 

Is it the scene where the protagonist will be murdered by a mysterious criminal?

I felt a warm hand wiping my left cheek, because my scarf fell a while ago, and the other holding my shoulder, Oh my God! I can't move, i feel that I am about to have a heart attack.

"Pitty on me!" I murmurred "Please!" I screamed still not having the courage to open my eyes, a breath! A hot breath! It is near my face, ahh open your eyes Lee Ji-Eun and give it a deadly look, be bravee! I started to open my eyes slowly.

-Ji-Eun-Ah! he slipped his hand from my cheek on my left shoulder.

I open my eyes fully to that familiar sound only to be exposed face to face with a pair of familiar eyes lightened by the moon, I felt relieved but tears didn't stop to come out, I couldn't stop.

I closed my eyes and started to cry myself out, from my heart, drowning in my emotions, he was still holding me when suddenly I felt a warm body pressed against me, my head now is resting on his chest, his left big hand was patting my head and the other on my back holding me, and his head was on my shoulder, singing in my ear "It'll be alright"-New Buffalo warmly.

Suddenly the rain started pouring, the first winter rain, i calmed down, and went from crying to sobbing, I encirled his waist and rested my cheek on his chest. I felt all the world around me fell, and that i was alone at peace with him.

''Thank you! I muttered, Yeah, it was Soo Hyun Oppa! I smiled to myself, I felt at home, i dont know if its wrong but well thats what I felt.

"I am on vacation, I recognised you right after I saw you, so I followed you from a distance, you seemed out of your self, you got me worried"

"Mmm" thats all I could say, I was thankful, so grateful, and surprised that he could recognise me, It felt nice and cute.

Thats my dear Soo Hyun, the one that had my back that day. 

All I could say that, that day I found peace in the rain.


So guys come on tell me your opinions ;)

Sorry for the verb conjugation and grammar mistakes I don't have time to edit. :D

I am considering for doing a second chapter for the One-Shot from Soo Hyun POV, what do you think?

Twitter @KshLje ;)