LuYoon

EXOSHIDAE's Fantasy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho,Luhan,Tiffany and Yoona's Point

"Are you done shopping yet?" Yoona asked Suho and Luhan

"Nope" They answered

"Let's do this, Suho and me will go search our room decorations while Luhan and Yoona also searh for their room decorations." Tiffany said.

"Why we have to do that?" Yoona asked.

"You both roommate, so its easy right? Suho and me also room mate" Tiffany explained.

"Okay" Luhan answered

"Kajja! See you at outside" Suho stand up and hold Tiffany hand to go outside of the starbucks cafe. "HeY." Yoona shout slowly. "Kajja Luhan, We need to search for our room decorations" Yoona said to Luhan. Luhan seem doesn't like it. Yoona want to cry a little. Luhan saw Yoona and shock. Luhan panick and don't know what to do. "Gwenchana?" Luhan asked. "You seem hate me.." Yoona said. "Aniya, I just in bad mood." Luhan said. 

Yoona stand up and walked out of the cafe and started search for room decor. Luhan was dumbfounded. He run to Yoona. "Sorry... " Luhan said. "Let's go find our room decor" Luhan persuade Yoona. 

While Yoona and Luhan were talking. Tiffany and Suho was watching everthing from the start. "Poor my Yoona" Tiffany sad seeing her best friend. "We should do something" Suho said. "Let's search for room decor. Then we go back home and talked to someone." Tiffany suggest. "Talked with who?" Suho asked. "Someone, I will tell you later" Tiffany said and grabbed Suho arm.

At Mansion Everyone Point

"Hey, enjoyed your shopping?" Jessica said.

"Yes" Suho,Tiffany and Luhan said. Except Yoona, She walked up stair with her room decor stuff. "Whats up with her?" Kai asked. "Nothing" Luhan asnwered. All girls generation make a serious face and walked infront of Luhan (except Tiffany) "What did you do to her?" Yuri asked. "Everyone, Stop I will explain. No Suho and me will explain" Tiffany said. Luhan stare at everyone and walked upstair to bathroom.

"We sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter