Full Surrender

Full Surrender

Hot, yet & skin to skin. Tiffany groaned in discontent when the pair of lips she was savoring left her own. Her displeasure, however, was thankfully short-lived. She moaned as the girl on top of her latched on to her neck, slightly moving upwards, kissing along to the back of her right ear, then moving back down again, slowly, teasingly. The pair of lips continued their descent, intentionally leaving trails of red & pink, only stopping when it reached her collarbone, where they left their possessive mark. Another moan escaped.

She tried to remember how she got here today. How she got inside the small humble apartment, then onto the contrastingly large soft bed. How she had let herself expose, willingly at that, such vulnerability. One that she has always kept hidden, one she had long feared. Blurry memories discouraged her without much effort as she welcomes a new wave of pleasure.

Her arms that were previously wrapped around the older girl’s body, and hands that were unconciously scratching then soothing the milky white skin on her back, now gently cradled the girl’s head. Her fingers ran through the long jet black hair as the owner started , flicking, , giving her tips the attention they’ve been begging for. She arched her back and opened her eyes for a brief moment. Because it’s her, she thought, before closing them again, sighing, shuddering in full surrender.