(_|_)

Sleepless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was getting late in Seoul yet Taeyeon did not show a sign of wanting to sleep anytime soon. The city might be asleep but Taeyeon was still wide awake and bored. She did not know why she wouldn’t want to enter slumberland when she has nothing important to do at this moment. Her schedules won’t be starting for the next 12 hours to come and it’s only past 4am now. She sighed, thinking that she might have suffered insomnia again. It always happen to her ever since their comeback of Party. Nowadays, she would only get to have a good sleep when on her way to a schedule. Yet, the others were still worried for their leader. Taeyeon told them not to worry and just let her be. But as always, there will always be that one member who would be stubborn.

 

And surprisingly it’s not Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon heard a light knock on the door while she was in the middle of finishing a puzzle. She lazily called for the person to come in unlike before. She remembered the first time where she had a sleepless night and someone knocking on the door in the middle of 3am. It startled her to death since she suspected no one should have been wide awake at that hour. But now as months passed, she was getting used to it since she had been checked on daily by the lead dancer of the group. Yup, Hyoyeon was like Taeyeon herself; someone who was suffering the same thing as her. Hyoyeon only found out about this when she had wanted to use the bathroom yet only to be stopped by light music coming from the leader’s room. Sometimes a game tune. Just either two of it.

 

“Hey. Can’t sleep?”

 

“Captain Hyobvious, please.”

 

Hyoyeon smiled. She quietly shut the door behind her and joined the leader on the bed. She picked up the sleeping Ginger and hugged the dog while it sleep. Her eyes were darting at the half finished puzzled on the process before to the person who was the puzzle. She watched how Taeyeon’s tongue stick out slightly on the corner of their lips and was putting a piece of puzzle on the board.

 

That was super cute.

 

“Need help?”

 

“I’m good.”

 

“Don’t you have a schedule to go to later?”

 

Taeyeon squinted her eyes suspiciously at her fellow member. “How would you know?”

 

“Hey, the homebody leader is always busy. Everyone knows that.”

 

“Who you calling a homebody?!”

 

Hyoyeon casually gave in the light punches that Taeyeon would always give whenever she teased the leader. It was fun to do so since Taeyeon’s reaction was always adorable. Just like an actual kid. Speaking of kids, they were two of the members who are labelled as one yet they were also called the two ahjummas. It was kind of a thing that they are already used on being nicknamed about despite their same surname and twin names. Twin or no twin, Taeyeon liked how they are very close than before but both would never get why they are still awkward together.

 

Maybe that feeling was meant to stay in between them but still would make them bond as if it was nothing.

 

“I saw your post earlier on IG.”

 

“IG? What’s that?”

 

“Uh…Instagram?”

 

“…Oh.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter