(_|_)

Paper Puppy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m gonna love you like I’m gonna lose you. I wanna hold you like I’m saying–”

 

“Now hold it right there.”

 

Taeyeon tilted her head to the door of the wardroom. There, stood a figure that has a similar height with hers flashing a smile to her. She heaved a sigh of relief, finally being able to see the person she had been wanting to see ever since she was admitted to the hospital. Ah yes. Taeyeon’s currently sitting on a hospital bed as she had just woken up from a morning nap. Visitors were not allowed to meet patients during treatment hours and that killed Taeyeon as she had to wait for like 3 hours to have her dearest to visit her. But now, it was the time for them to meet and Taeyeon was happy to see that the person had come early; minutes after visitors were allowed to see the patients.

 

“You can’t just randomly sing when I’m not around. What if someone falls in love with that goddamn voice of yours and you’ll leave me behind?”

 

Taeyeon only giggled at what the envious latter said. She put away her phone and stretched out her arms whilst starting to get herself so jumpy on the bed. “Hyoyeonie!”

 

“Ah, look at my cutest puppy!” Hyoyeon squealed happily as well as the patient herself. She made her way towards the giddy one and carefully brought them into her embrace. “Still look adorable even if her leg is injured.”

 

“I’m so glad you came early.” Taeyeon nuzzled on the latter’s neck and closed her eyes to appreciate the warm feeling of their hug.

 

Hyoyeon started to poke her girlfriend’s bandaged ankle as she was curious whether Taeyeon would feel the pain or not. Before she knew it, Taeyeon slapped her finger away and hit her on the collarbone. She laughed when seeing that the dork was giving her a pouty grumpy look in which she changed it into a smile once she planted a quick kiss for them.

 

“I brought you something.” Hyoyeon said as she settled down on the bed too when Taeyeon gave her a space to sit.

 

She opened her backpack to take out the thing she brought for her girlfriend. Taeyeon was already squealing when she saw a glimpse of the packet of gummy bears that Hyoyeon was about to take out. She wanted to snatch it but Hyoyeon was preventing her from doing so. Confused and upset about it, she gave another grumpy look to the latter. But then again, her expression brightened when Hyoyeon was asking for another kiss before giving the packet.

 

“Come here.” Taeyeon cupped her lover’s face and brought them into a kiss. They could have turn the kiss into an intense one but Taeyeon’s excitement for the gummy bears was bigger. “Gummy bears!”

 

“Aish.” Hyoyeon couldn’t help but to smile. How she get upset over someone getting thrilled at a packet of gummy bears? She watched as Taeyeon was trying to open the packet by trying to bite it off to get the food out from there. She had one hand gripped on the packet too and pulled it as hard as she could. Hyoyeon could picture out the gummy bears scattered on the bed once it open and she wouldn’t want that to happen. Gummy bears are precious to Taeyeon so once it gets to the point where it could not be eaten because it’s dirty, Taeyeon would be as sad as a lonely homeless puppy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter