final

Perfect Three

'You what?! Mina? Are you serious right now?" Momo couldn't believe what she just heard.

"I-I don't know-- Yes! Im very serious! I've been thinking this for months and it's really confusing my feelings!!"

Momo loosened her grip on Mina, she looked at her, she's not even mad at her. She's even smiling!

What did Mina do to make Momo smile like that?

 
--------------------------------
 
Lights everywhere, loud music echoing, wild people dancing to the beat, meanwhile Momo and Mina and the other members was at a table, celebrating their successfull debut.
 
"I can't believe we did it Mina!" Momo shouted, despite the loud music, Mina replied with a smile.
 
"Thank you for everything, Mina. Without you, I don't know what will I do, really, thank you." Momo held Mina's hands and kissed it, Mina blushed but ended up kissing the blonde girl's forehead.
 
"Jeez, don't be so dramatic and lovey-dovey guys! Let's have fun!" Jungyeon, their unnie said.
 
"Us, lovey-dovey? Then what are you two doing, eh?" Momo answered while looking at Jungyeon and Nayeon's hand intertwined together.
 
"Oh give us a break Momo~!" Nayeon chuckled and held her girlfriend's hand even tighter.
 
"Alright, where are the drinks though?" This time, Dahyun interrupted while pouting.
 
"Drinks? You mean juice right? You're still underage Dahyun, also Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, you guys will just have juice today." The minors whined, but accepted their fate and continued chatting.
 
"How about you, Sana? Aren't you happy?" Nayeon asked Sana.
 
"Im doing great, actually. Im happy that we debuted and I hope we will do well in the future!" The younger girl explained happily while drinking a small amount of beer from her glass.
 
"Guys! Let's have fun!" Sana jumped out of her seat and joined the crowd while the Jungyeon and Nayeon kept cuddling and the maknae's are in their own world.
 
"Come one Mina! Let's dance!" Momo pulled Mina and they went to the dance floor.
 
As a dancer, Momo's hips swayed to the music while Mina gracefully wrapped her arms around Momo's waist-- stopping her.
Suddenly the music changed into a serene one, people gathered in pairs and dance to the serene music, romantic to be exact.
 
Mina wrapped her other arm around Momo's waist while the other was holding Momo's hand. As two people connected, they swayed gracefully to the music, staring at each other full of emotions.
 
Time passed by and the music stopped, people stared at the duo who was still dancing despite no music.
 
People commented, "It's like they're connected to each other."
 
"They are really good, they must've known each other for a long time now."
 
"These two are inseperable, nothing will break them apart." The crowd nodded, Momo and Mina both realized their situation, they stopped and looked around just to find people smiling at them and clapping their hands. 
 
The two bowed, mouthing thank yous and silently excused themselves.
 
They went back to their table and the members were left in awe. Jungyeon fixed herself and the others did in unison.
 
"Wow! You two! You're amazing!" They all commented, and smiled.
 
"Th-thank you. We got carried, that's why."
 
Laughter filled the air, and soon all of them was drinking and talking at the same time.
 
Momo thought she drank too much, excused herself to go to the bathroom.
 
On the way to the bathroom, a hand was wrapped around her waist, another covering . She was pushed to the wall and a figure emerged infront of her.
 
"S-Sana? That hurt you know, let me go, I need to retouch." Momo tried her best to remove Sana's hands but Sana held Momo even tighter.
 
"Momo..." Sana whined, and looked Momo in the eye.
 
', I didn't notice Sana following me.'
 
"What? Let go of me Sana."
 
"Im not letting you go again, I let you go once, but Im never going to do the same mistake twice."

"Sana! You're drunk! What are you talking about?"
 
"Mina doesn't know the reason why we became close friends suddenly right? Because I'm your ex, that's why!"
 
"Sana! Stop! That was the past, you gave me up, I just did what's right! I moved on already! Im inlove with Mina so please let me be." 
 
"N-no. M-Momo p-please give me another chance.." Sana loosened her grip from Momo, and Momo took the opportunity to remove Sana's arms but was immediately stopped when she heard Sana crying.
 
'Oh god, Not this again!' Memories flash in Momo's head, the same atmosphere came back when Sana broke up with Momo.
 
"I-im sorry Momo, please let me be the one to love you," Momo sighed, wrapped her arms around the girl while patting her back.
 
"Im sorry, Sana, you had the chance but you gave me up. I just did what's right, Im happy with Mina, please don't ruin this for me..."
 
"Momo, do you know the reason why I worked hard to debut in Twice? Even if your still with Mina, as long as you let me love you, it's fine." Sana wiped her tears and looked at Momo and held her hands.
 
"I wanted to debut with you to take back what's mine. I guess I'm too late right?" Sana's tears fell like a waterfall, feeling guilty, Momo cupped Sana's cheeks and said, " There are many more reasons why you debuted in twice, you're talented, you're wonderfull, please don't cry. As a friend I'm always here for you, okay?" Sana nodded. But alcohol took over her, she cupped Momo's face and kissed her like there's no tomorrow, Momo, shocked as heck, tried to push Sana away but Sana's lips drove her crazy, (Or maybe it was the drink or Sana's cherry lips) she founded herself responding to Sana's kisses, the kiss went deeper, and then they both parted away, breathing heavily, not looking at each other.
 
Sana realized what she's done, with wide eyes, completely forgetting about the drink, she looked at Momo, whose cheeks were flushed red and panting heavily, "! I-I.. I.. Im- Im so ing sorry! , i-it was t-the drink, please forgive me, M-momo, lo-look at me, I-I didn't mean it okay..?" Momo just nodded, silently walked away while her feelings confused her.
 
'Why is she doing these to me? Im so confused.'
 
-------------------
 
 Momo retouched her makeup, but can't remove the memory of her and Sana kissing. 
 
'Please don't tell me my feelings for her came back.'
 
Momo shook her head at that thought, dismissing it, she continued her make up and went back to the table.
 
She noticed that sana was missing, panic attacked her, " Where's Sana?"
 
"Oh, she went home."
 
"Already?"
 
"Yep, she is in an alright state. Don't worry."
 
"Momoyah~" She felt her shirt go down and it was Mina's hand pulling her shirt.
 
"Wh-what took you so loong~" Mina asked, Momo obviously knew that her lover was drunk and she instead answered Mina with a kiss.
 
Mina responded back, but Momo opened her eyes to find that she was an image of Sana appeared in her mind, causing her to break the kiss.
 
Mina didn't notice Momo's actions, instead she leaned herself behind Momo.
 
'She probably fell asleep.' Momo though after hearing Mina's soft snores.
 
"Guys, we're going home now. Mina's asleep, she's tired, how about you guys?" 
 
"D-don't worry about us M-momo~~" Jungyeon s Nayeon's waist and gave the duo a thumbs up. Momo chuckled and nodded.
 
Momo carried Mina, and they went back to their dorm. She figured that Sana was sleeping and she layed Mina in their bed.
 
Momo was sharing a room with Mina. The other members wouldn't mind, besides, they are lovers.
 
When she was about to pull her hands away from Mina, Mina suddenly wrapped her arms around Momo, pulling her to the bed.
 
"Momoyah~ Don't leave~~"
 
"I won't."
 
"You know that I love you, right?
 
"Yes, I do know that, Mina."
 
"I've been thinking this for days, please understand me Momo.." Mina's voice trailed. Her hands are trembling, but she managed to hold Momo's hands and looked her in the eye. "Please don't hate me for this.."
 
"I won't, I promise." Momo tightened her hold of Mina. 
 
"Tell me, I won't get mad."
 
"O-Okay.. It's just very hard to explaing okay? Momo furrowed her eyebrows, her girlfriend is confusing her.
 
"Don't tell me.. You're breaking up with me??" Momo couldn't help herself and asked the ridiculous question.
 
"W-what?! N-No! It's not like that!!" Mina panicked, noticing Momo's grip on her loosening. She held Momo's hand even tighter, not letting her go.
 
"Then what is it?"
 
Mina sighed, she can't hide it anymore.. "Iminlovewithminatozakisanabutimalsoinlovewithyouinshortilovebothofyou." 
 
Momo widened her eyes. Mina hoped that Momo wouldn't understand it, but to her dismay, she did.
 
"You love Sana? And me?!" Momo exclaimed happily.
 
"Y-Yes? Aren't you mad?"
 
"No! Infact, I'm very happy!!!"
 
"Uhhhh, why?"
 
"Mina, I may have kept a secret from you.." 
 
"Huh?"
 
Momo didn't hesitate to answer Mina, " Sana, she was my ex. She confessed to me earlier that she still loves me and wants me back, she even said that it's fine to her that we still have a relationship but she loves me freely."
 
"Uhh." Mina can't process what Momo had said, instead reacting negatively she even got excited, "Omy! Were the Holy Trinity! It wouldn't be long that we all three will love each other, right?" Mina exclaimed.
 
"THANK GOD YES!" Both of them turned their head to the direction of the voice, and they found Sana, hiding in their closet, eavesdropping.
Sana couldn't help herself but reveal herself and jump to both of the girls.
 
"We all made the right decision, this would be fun!" Sana smiled while hugging both Mina and Momo.
 
"I love you Momo!" Sana said to Momo, who is now blushing like crazy.
 
"Yah~ Sana! Momo's mine!" Mina reacted.
 
Sana just chuckled and said, "We all own each other! I secretly admire you too, Mina-chan!!"
 
"I love you guys," They all said in unison. They all smiled to each other. Cuddling, they all drifted to sleep. Except Sana, who was drifted into her own 4d world.
 
----------
This is the first time i wrote a very long fic, well not really, but I hope you appreciate this! Thank you! :)