Meeting Key And Taemin

Seoul's Robin Hood Is A GIRL !

Andy POV 

 
The weather is great today because it's in the 60s and I love it so much burn the sun has gone down.
 
For its daily rest as I begin my nightly patrol for the target. Most of my targets are old guys like in their 50s. 
 
But their henchman are really young like fresh outta high school young. It's my job to erase their memories and replace them with new ones of a better life.
 
That I've set up for them to live now instead of them dying of unworthy cause with these bastards. 
 
All of my nightly patrols are usually crazy but tonight's patrol is oddly calm for some reason. Maybe tonight is an important for them.
 
I heard a scream and close by when I was coming usual spot to relax. I sprint as I sprint I saw that convenience store that was being robbed. 
 
The woman that's in her 40s is being held a gun point by a guy that's also in his 40s but mid 40s too. 
 
I sneaked in quietly as I sped up fast as I was crouched below eye level. Softly I ended behind the perpetrator, I rose up slowly of course she saw me. 
 
I signal her to not make a sound because if she makes one sound to signal that I'm behind him. She's dead right here and now, I'm not gonna let that happen. 
 
I hit his funny bone making it numb and pain. The reason that I hit his funny bone because it will temporary lost of feeling of the arm. Virtually making impossible to use. 
 
He drop the gun but me, he lunged for the gun but I kicked out his reach. He pulled out a butterfly knife with his left hand.
 
He begin his attacks with the knife but I'm dodging every attack with his knife. Yet after his tenth attempt, he got my good hand for when I do archery. 
 
That's it, I'm putting him to sleep I've had enough of him. I er punched him hard thus making knockout for a few minutes. 
 
" Oh my god, thank you; you saved my life ." She said 
 
" Your welcome ." I said 
 
" Our own Robin Hood ." She said softly 
 
I gave her a weird look.
 
" Ahjumma, do you have handcuffs ?." I asked 
 
She nod as she took them out her drawer that's behind the counter. She hands them to me as I walked over to the guy that's knockout.
 
But he's begin to wake up from my punch. So, I gave him another one yet this one was a little harder then first one. 
 
I grabbed his arms, put them behind his back proceeded handcuffed him officially. I got from my position. 
 
I starts walking to the door until Ahjumma stopped me in my tracks. 
 
" Do you like banana milk ?." She asked 
 
Sometimes but I like strawberry milk half the time. 
 
" Yes, I do ." I said 
 
She grabs my hand and drags me to the counter where she lifts three boxes. 
 
" Ahjumma, what's in here ?." I asked 
 
" Banana milk, I have accidentally order way too much of it. Usually banana milk doesn't sell too often around here. So, as a token for saving my life I'm giving you free banana milk ." She explained 
 
Why did I open my big mouth ?.
 
" Please ." She pouted at me 
 
I grabbed the boxes and she smiled at my actions of taking the banana milk. I don't why I took it, I whole jug of banana milk at home. 
 
I left the store with her waving at me, just then the cops pulled up too. As she took them to the perpetrator that almost killed her.
 
He will be charged with attempted murder as well attempted robbery too. What to do now ? I have to admit that gave me an rush. 
 
Now my injured hand is killing me but I have to block out the pain. I'll fix my hand when I get home, now I have to finish my nightly patrol. 
 
As I walk there was a nice breeze for a beautiful night as such as this one. I passed by two guys, one has cat like features in the face. 
 
As for the other one has very handsome features too but yet has short curly brown hair. From looks he's getting lecture. 
 
" Key umma, I want banana milk ." The boy with brown hair whined
 
" I left my wallet plus I'm also broke too. You're have to wait until tomorrow Taemin ." The other said 
 
" But I wanna it now ." Taemin said 
 
Banana milk Huh ? I have three boxes filled with banana milk. I walked over to them with the boxes.
 
" Um..hi ." I said 
 
They turned and looked me with curiosity
 
" I'm sorry about hearing your guys conversation but I have three boxes of banana milk right here, since your friend like banana milk way more than I do. I decided to give to you guys because I have no use for it ." I explained 
 
" How do I know that it's not poison ?." Key asked me deadly 
 
" Clearly you see me as a threat but seriously I'm your side of good I saved a women from being killed in robbery. Just about five blocks away is convenience store that where the robbery was held ." I said 
 
" I don't believe you ." He said
 
" Then go ask after taking this banana milk, I have whole jug of it at home. Clearly your friend is drooling over it ." I said as I looked at Taemin 
 
" I don't care ." He said 
 
Ugh ! I'm never gonna rid of it.
 
I put down the banana milk, opened one of the boxes. I took out one banana milk to prove to him that's not poison.
 
" What are you doing ?." He asked 
 
" I'm gonna prove to you that isn't poisoned ." I said as open the milk 
 
I downed the milk within seconds, I stood there waiting for something to happen as he did too. 
 
But nothing happen, I'm fit as a fiddle. Just only that hurt was my hand from the fight.
 
" See, it's not poisoned at all ." I said 
 
" Fine, Taemin you can have your banana milk ." He said 
 
Thank god 
 
" Thank you Noona ." Taemin said 
 
Noona ! He's older than me 
 
" How old do you think I am ?." I asked 
 
" 19 ." He said 
 
" No, I'm eighteen !." I said 
 
They looked at me when curiously. They begin talking to each other giving me a chance to slip away from them.
 
I'm gonna home for the night lord knows I need too I have feed to Neftali.