1/1

Of Fights, Best Friends and The New Classmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

caution: 1.5k unbeta-ed word vomit

Hope you guys will still enjoy it 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just another day in school and you were obviously dreading to go there. It's not like school's ever fun anyway. You dragged yourself to your seat by the window and stared blankly outside, hoping the day would get better for you. Just then, your homeroom teacher comes in, silencing the class.

"There's a new transfer student with us. Please welcome him and treat him well"

"Hello everyone. My name is Jeon Jungkook. I came all the way from Busan before transferring here in Seoul. Nice to meet you." The said boy bowed politely, earning coos and flirty winks from those attention-seeking girls in your class. You were obviously not one of them.

"You may seat next to (Y/N), the girl by the window right there," your homeroom teacher pointed out.
He smiled shyly at you and you could actually feel yourself blushing. What the hell, (Y/N)! Get a grip of yourself!
 

"Let's be friends! Hi friend. I’m Jungkook. You looked like you were daydreaming in your own little world so I doubt you were actually listening when I was introducing myself to the rest of the class just now," he handed out his hand towards you but you just pushed it away and excused yourself, leaving behind a confused Jungkook and amused classmates.

"Urgh why am I like this?! Keep it cool. I like Jimin. Not the new dude! Haish! (Y/N), grab a hold of yourself! Where's the loyalty?!" You washed your face thoroughly and slapped yourself gently.  Yes yes, you were very sure you were hopelessly in love with the school’s kingka which happens to be seating at the desk in front of you in class and your childhood best friend, Park Jimin. It kinda got too obvious to an extent that almost everyone knows about ur not-so-little crush on him. Heck maybe even he knows himself.
 

As u got back to the class, you saw Jimin at your seat, bro and messing ard with Jungkook as if they had known each other for decades.
 

You stared at them, confused before Jimin exclaims, "Hey this dude's not bad! He’s my nee awesome buddy," as they both laughed out loud, before your homeroom teacher hushed them.

2 months passed and Jungkook and Jimin got so close it's almost impossible to separate them anymore. You had no choice but to hang out with Jungkook too, eventually getting close to him as well. However, you did not realise that you started to have a liking for him after you knew about him more, from his masculine side to his sudden burst of aegyo. You sighed as You realised you’re crushing on 2 guys, both of those who you were awfully close to.
 

"What am I gonna do? I'm in big trouble..."
 

However, suspiciously, love notes and candies are often making an appearance on yr desks, earning oohs and ahhs from your classmates.
 

You tried to analyse the handwriting, in hopes to find your secret admirer, but failed miserably. Just as you were daydreaming, everyone decided to rush out of the class, exclaiming, "Oh my god, they are fighting" and  "Man this is so interesting" as they ran out. You, being the curious girl you'll always be, decided to be nosy and joined the commotion outside.

You gasped as you see Jimin and Jungkook, covered in bruises with evident traces of blood on their lips, smirks plastered on their faces.  Just as they were about to throw another punch, you squeezed through the crowd and stopped t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter