Notebook

Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeongmin can you pass me my bag?"

You hear your books fall over and a quick "Sorry Jiyeon." before you step out of the kitchen.

"Look at the mess you made." you sighed as you bent down to pick up the books that had fallen out of your bag. Jeongmin bends down to help you also. You two were friends, and at the moment you were making snacks for your little "study session" which was you studying and Jeongmin being a distraction. And then ended with a movie.

"Whoa-ho-ho, what is this Jiyeon?"

Jeongmin was holding up a red notebook with your name printed neatly in the bottom left corner. Your eyes widen and you grab the notebook quickly out of his hand and held the book to your chest.

"Nothing at all."

"Is it your diary or something? Is the guy you like in there?"

Your eyes widen and you blush, which doesn't go unnoticed by Jeongmin.

"His name is in there, isn't it? I KNEW IT"

Jeongmin lunges for the notebook. You pull back and run into your room. You were in your house after all. You lock the door and slide to the floor. Jeongmin starts banging on the door on the other side.

"Come on Jiyeon I'm sorry."

"Jiyeon please come out."

"Jiyeon I have to pee, I'll come back for you, you gotta give me like 5 minutes!"

You giggle at his last comment and decide to come out of hiding. After you hide your special notebook. You unlock the door, Jeongmin out of sight, and sneak out to the living room. You turn on Netflix and start searching through the menu to pick a good movie.

"Alright I'm back."

Jeongmin falls to his knees in front of the closed door.

"JIYEON PLEASE COME OUT I'M SORRY!"

"Kay. What movie do you want to see?"

Jeongmin jumps up at the sound of your voice.

"Geez Jiyeon!" he grips his chest tightly above his heart.

"Sorry I really wanted to surprise you." You smile sweetly.

Although Jeongmin ended up picking the movie, he didn't pay attention to what was on the screen, but the girl sitting next to him. Who on earth was the guy that stole her heart instead of him?

 

After putting in some thought, Jeongmin decided the only logical way to find out who was this jerk (in his opinion) was to read your notebook. And the only way to read your notebook was simply to take it. But the problem was you. You never took out your notebook. Well, at least you never take it out around him.

"Jeongmin, what on earth are you thinking about that you won't listen to me??

Youngmin was snapping his fingers in front of his eyes, which quickly snapped him out of his thoughts. The two males were just about to enter into the plain doors of Seoul High School.

"Sorry Youngmin I was, uh.. thinking about Jiyeon..."

"Please just tell her that you like her so I don't have to worry about you running into a pole."

"Hey that was one time!!"

"Uh-huh, I'm sure."

"Listen Hyung, Jiyeon's got this book or something and I think she wrote down who she likes! I have to know who it is. If it's me."

Youngmin sighs. He knows how much Jeongmin really liked Jiyeon (actually can't stop hearing how much Jeongmin liked this girl).

"Ok. So ask her if you can see it."

"Oh Youngmin. I can't just ask her for the notebook, I've got a better plan."
 

 

Jeongmin slides into his seat next to Jiyeon in English and takes out his notebook. His thoughts are not on the lesson however.

Lee Jeongmin

10/9/15

How to take Jiyeon's notebook to find out who she likes:

- Bump into her and take it when it falls on the floor

- "Borrow" it from her locker

- Take it while she's distracted

- If all fails, just keep asking her until she shows you.

"Jeongmin did you write down the last note? I wasn't paying attention."

"HUH what? Oh no I didn't. Sorry..."

Jeongmin flips to the next page and begins to write down the new set of notes on the board.

 

 

- Bump into her and take it when it falls on the floor

But how to make it look like an accident was the issue. Jeongmin decided that just randomly colliding into you would work. He hid behind the trashcan while he watched you go to your locker.

You unlocked the blue locker door and took out your books: your binder, and the coveted red notebook.

Time to put his plan into action!

Jeongmin starts running towards you. Faster than the speed of light! Or as fast as he'd like to believe.

His target is acquired.

He's speeding up to you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter