001

Bunk bed kisses

The first thing Seokmin notices is that Soonyoung’s lips are really soft –probably softer than the quilt they’re sitting on– and the second thing he notices is that Soonyoung really good at the whole kissing-thing. Seokmin doesn’t notice that he melts a little bit when Soonyoung grabs his hair and tangles it between his fingers, and that he’s smiling like an idiot, even after Soonyoung pulls away.

“I think I liked that.” Seokmin says honestly, and Soonyoung smiles cheekily.

“I think I liked that too.” He answers. “Can I do it again?”

Seokmin laughs and leans in, letting the action be his answer. Soonyoung grins before kissing him again. And even though it feels like Seokmin might explode or faint or die from all the feelings inside of him he finds that dying because of Soonyoung is kissing him is probably the nicest way of dying. He wonders for a moment how just touching someones lips with your own could feel so nice, but then his brain turns into mush, something that doesn’t feel as gross as it sounds.

Seokmin doesn’t know how long they just sit on the bunk bed kissing, he just wants it to last forever (that’s impossible though. Seokmin would starve, or die because of dehydration before that). Soonyoung pulls away after what feels like way too little time, and Seokmin want’s to tell him ‘five more minutes’ that can turn into much longer. He instead leans away, but look at Soonyoung with an incrimatory glare. Soonyoung ruffles Seokmin’s hair and tells him with an apologetic smile that the other members soon will be home and that they probably won’t be too happy seeing them kissing each other. Seokmin smiles back but it aches how much he just wants to kiss Soonyoung.

“Ugh.” Soonyoung huffs with a frown that catches Seokmin’s attention, and he’s about to ask Soonyoung what it is, but the latter resumes before he can do so. “I really want to kiss you.” He says with a sigh, and Seokmin thinks he blushes a little when Soonyoung says that, because how can he not?

He tackles Soonyoung who makes a surprised sound, and then attack him with a koala hug before he can do anything else. It probably looks pretty funny, Seokmins long limbs tangled around Soonyoung’s smaller body. But Seokmin doesn’t think about it too much, because Soonyooung is  warm (he always is) and at the moment that’s enough.

“I think I like you.” He mumbles, lips against Soonyoung’s bleached hair, and Soonyoung’s ears flush a little bit.

“I think I like you too.” He says and nuzzles closer. “It would be nice if you could move a bit, though, my arm is literally getting crushed.”

*    *    *    

“Oh. my. god.” Seungkwan gasps, ignoring the quiet ‘You’re not supposed to say oh my god.’ from Hansol and Jisoo’s ‘You called?’ from the kitchen. Of course he ignored Mingyu and Junhui’s (aka the fangirl-boys/shippers/the ones who actually were straight but still thought two guys together-together was just adorable) squealing, but Seungkwan was too used to ignore them to pay attention to the fact that he did.

“This is a perfect opportunity.” Seungkwan continues, his eyes sparling in exitement.

“Perfect?” Hansol asks, looking at the “opportunity” “For what?”

Seungkwan looks unbelivably at Hansol.

“For payback, duh.” He says, as if Hansol was a three-year-old who just stated something obvioulsy wrong. Seungkwan picks up his phone and draws closer.

“How are you going to take the photo?” Minghao asks, as he passes by in the corridor “You’re short.”

Seungkwan looks annoyed at Minghao, but then proceeds to persuade Mingyu to let him piggyback him, promising he’ll send the pictures of sleeping Seokmin and Soonyoung tangled together, hugging to him later.