Take my hand

Take my hand and run with me

 

Jongin sits cross legged on his bed, working on an assignment. He's majoring in dance, but since his parents want him to have a 'safe' future, they make him study law simultaneously.

As if he could ever achieve that goal.

If it was up to him, he would've never started that . Bad for him that his parents threatened to cut off the money for his dance classes. So Jongin gave in.

In his opinion the whole thing is a huge amount of wasted money, but he really has no choice.

A loud ringtone startles him, making the boy frown as he curses the late intruder. This goddamn assignment is due tomorrow and Jongin isn't even nearly finished. Sighing, he takes the noisy device and gets ready to yell at the person who dares to disturb him, but one look at the display makes all the steam fuming out of his ears condense into nothing.

Slowly, he wipes over the screen to take the call.

Yeoboseyo?"

Jongin-ah“, a loudly breathing Kyungsoo speaks on the other side of the line, „you have to help me“

Jongin hesistates no second to ask how.

There's this client, you know my father...“, and at this point he knows what this is about. Ever since Kyungsoo's dad found out that his son is gay, (instead of throwing a tantrum or trying to 'straighten' the boy) he started to randomly send Kyungsoo for some of his company's clients' appointments, not only in order of work.

Kyungsoo keeps rambling quietly about how the current guy – named something with K, Kraige or Krease (or something) ; Jongin couldn't quite catch it – really annoys him and tries to grab him and whatnots.

Kyungsoo, for god's sake get to the point!“, the younger interrupts the hushed ramble of the smaller boy, „How can I help you?“

There's a (cute), little sigh on the other end, that makes Jongin's stomach churn uncomfortably.

I'm at 이탈리아의. Please come and play my boyfriend. I kinda told him I had one and he didn't believe it and now he's all-“. The boy gets interrupted when a deep voice calls a 'Kyungsoo, you alright?' and he quickly whispers „Please Jonginnie. And dress nicely!“, before he declines and Jongin's left alone again.

Confused he stares at the mobile phone in his hand and thinks about what just happened. He should work all night on the law homework to save his grade. But honestly, who could leave poor Kyungsoo alone. Especially one line repeats on and on in Jongin's head.

Play my boyfriend. My boyfriend. Boyfriend.

Surpressed feelings resurface in Jongin's body, feelings he never allowed to overtake him. They are best friends. And nothing more.

He gulps before placing all the work he started aside and walking to his closet. He wonders if he has anything 'nice' to wear.


 

*Switch to Kyungsoo (kinda)*

Kyungsoo, you alright?“, a deep voice calls through the restroom. .

This man is a ing nuisance. He desperately needs to get rid of this creep. Most of the other 'clients' his father advised him to, backed off when he told them he has a boyfriend (and that his father just doesn't know, yeah very convincing but most of them actually swallowed it). If not he would tell them that they would get married soon and how excited he was and that would be the time when the last would stop bothering him, but this one seems to not have any boundaries at all.

So „Please Jonginnie. And dress nicely!“, is the last thing he whispers into the phone before pushing the red button. Normally the nickname would always make the younger melt. Kyungsoo could only hope it did this time too.

Kyungsoo?“ Kris' voice shalls through the room. Holy , this guy seems to really have no privacy at all.

Hmm?“ Kyungsoo rustles the fabric of his pants to fake the situation of doing his business. He's lucky that there are stalls at the men's toiletries as well in this restaurant.

Oh good, you're still alive“, Kris laughs hysterically, „I'll go back then. Just wanted to make sure you're still breathing.“

Kyungsoo hears the loud footsteps walking towards the exit before the door opens and then closes again with a creak.

He slumps down onto the toilet seat and sighs deeply. This is gonna be a long evening.


 

*~*~*~*

 

When he sits again at the table for two, in front of this arrogant man with the cold stare but creepy smile, he curses his father for always making him do his job with weird kind of men. Kyungsoo promises himself to never ever say yes again, if his father pleads him to meet so called 'clients' outside his office.

I ordered spagetti, I hope that's okay?“, the guy says, pouring wine into their glasses. His foot 'inadvertently' slides between Kyungsoo's legs and the smaller has to refrain from kicking the bigwit's shin.

Kyungsoo sighs and leans slightly forward.

Look, Kraig-“

It's Kris.“ A faint smile crosses the tall man's feature as he leans back, holding onto his glass of wine.

Oh well... Kris, we're only here to talk about commercial things, so keep your body parts to yourself or else m-“

Or what?“, the smile turns into a smirk now and the man wiggles his foot, before aprubtly leaning forward and startling Kyungsoo, „Will your 'boyfriend' come and protect you?“

Kris makes quotes with his fingers while using a mocking voice and smiling evily. Kyungsoo lets out a breath he didn't even know he held, when the guy leans back again.

He musters up the courage to kick his shin and even though Kris shows no facial expression, he knows it must hurt him. He wasn't in jiu-jitsu for nothing, after all.

Before Kyungsoo can answer (honestly he was at a loss of words anyway), Kris starts to speak again.

Be honest, Soo, you don't have a boyfriend, just admit it. I checked you. Your father asked me to take you out on a date moreover. This is just the way you act in front of someone so handsome, don't you? You don't have to think that you don't deserve someone like me...“

The man his lips, before leaning forward again and support his arms on the table.

There's always one who has to be better than the other. That's just the way it is...“

His smirk makes Kyungsoo want to vomit onto the other's expensive looking patent leather shoes.

Oh believe me Kraige...“, the other rolls his eyes, before interjecting a 'it's Kr-', before Kyungsoo interrupts him.

My private life is absolutely none of my father's business. And my boyfriend is way more handsome than you are, believe me“

They get interrupted by the waiter, who brings them their food. Neither of them starts to eat though.

Even if I'm not handsome, I'm glad for not being, because if being handsome makes you an arrogant like you, I relinquish gladly“

There's an awkward silence with the taller man looking slightly unsecure and angry. Kyungsoo is conflicted whether to feel relieved or stupid, because he practically just scared off a client. Even if it was an annoying one, the customer is king, how his father always says.

He's almost about to apologize his informalities, but then the other seems to have recovered and hits back immediately.

Arrogant or not, you should overthink your decision. At least you'd have someone if you got together with me. Your boyfriend is nothing. Because your boyfriend doesn't exist.

Do I look like nothing to you?“, a deep voice makes both of them turn their heads.

Kyungsoo doesn't know if he should laugh or cry anymore, but when he sees Jongin standing there, his stomach makes a flip of relief (not only that, but yeah) and he knows for sure that he just wants to kiss the hell out of this boy.

Jongin's gaze is fixed on the guy who doesn't looks so confident anymore, sending a cold glare towards the arrongant client.

He looks hot, Kyungsoo has to admit. He's wearing a black button-up along with some black den as well as a black leather jacket and some (who would've known) black nikes. His bleached hair is tousled and although this is casual style, he looks so undeniably handsome, that the smallest boy in the round is glad to sit on a chair. (He's not sure if his shaky knees would've supported his weight.)

I asked you a question“, Jongin refers to Kris, who's leaning back once again.

Uhm, no“, he replies warily, his eyes trained on the flawless face scowling at him, „I just didn't think someone like him would have a boyfriend like you“ His adam apple bobs, he's swallowing upon hearing the low growl leaving the bright blonde's mouth.

What do you mean?“

Jongin is all angry now, slamming his hands onto the table and causing the guests next to their table to look at them.

W-Well umm I mean y-your really handsome and h-he is just creepy I mean he h-has h-huge e-eyes-s and-d-“ Kris wants to talk himself out of it but it's too late, taking the way Jongin grips his gold blonde hair and slams his face right into the not-so-hot-anymore plate of spagetti in front of him.

Remember one thing“, he takes Kyungsoo's hand and tugs him up, „He's a million times more handsome than you!“

In the rush of adrenaline, Jongin intertwines their fingers, while Kris tries to clean his red face with a napkin.

Hope you'll have a good life“, Kyungsoo smiles at him and then they're walking out of the restaurant, hand in hand, having to hide their smiles.

On the way to Jongin's car (the other got escorted the way there), the happened actions let them keep their mouths shut and progress everything. Once in a while, Jongin's hand takes a tighter grip, only to loosen up slightly again afterwards. Almost as if he wants to protect the (for his age) tiny boy from every bad in the world.

The taller coughs, before slowly starting to form a question.

So... Have I been a good boyfriend?“, he sends Kyungsoo a skew smile while his gaze bores into the smaller's eyes.

Said boy blushes and looks down in embarrassement. It's rather rare for him to become demanding, especially at such a theme.

Y-Yes, I'm s-sorry but that g-guy really g-got on my n-“

Kyungsoo has no chance to end his phrase, because Jongin is already lounging forward and kissing the boy. Soft lips meet, when their mouths clash and minty breath mixes with sweet one.

There are no sparks that fly, nor fireworks exploding in their mouths, but the swarm of butterflies (or bubbles, how Jongin would prefer to say) that's starting to flutter in their bellies is more than enough to start with.

And when their tongues touch tenderly, foreign feelings turning their brains to mush, Kyungsoo knows that no matter what obstacle his life will put into his way, if Jongin will be right beside him, he will dare to run that steeplechase.

 

 

fin.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Hey guys, I'm back with some Kaisoo:)

I hope you liked it...

As always I really appreciate any kind of feedback ^.^ and don't hesistate to leave a comment, subscribe or vote (only if you want to, of course)!!:)

Today my seat partner (can you say that? xD idk...) sitting next to me in school was sick, so another friend sat next to me (we are  friends but yk... we don't know each other really well) and we started talking about some asian stuff like she's really into animes etc. and after a while she asked me like, whispering, "do you know what fanfiction is?" and i was like "umm yeah" (honestly i felt a bit caught because i only told two people about this XD) and she said "i write them" and my first thought was whaaaaaaat because i would've never guessed that, but then i said "omg me too" and yeah. It was really awkward but a good kind of awkward, you know?

Omg what am I even talking writing o.o I'm sorry xxx

Anyways, have a wonderful day, i love you guys and thanks for reading! <3 <3 <3