The NERD . DKS

LOVE comes in all SIZES ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        ----Author POV------

         Hanna woke up in the morning , feel numb all over her fat body . She look herself on the mirror , just across her bed . Her eyes swollen . Yes , she was cry all night after gone home from the painful event she had .NO ! she cant show her weakness on school today and she need to always cheerful and energetic . So , she decide to just shook the thought last night and get ready to go to school .

 

At school----

    *breath in* *breath out* that what she did few times before stepping to the school ground with smile plastered on her face --the force one . She strode straight towards her locker only to find BTS or you should say , Kingkas of the school together with oh.my.gawd....the school queenka A.K.A school hovered around her locker area , chatting like they own this whole school . Sooo loud and irritating . She rolled her eyes , but it change almost imediately when she spotted him . she smile secretly and straightened herself up and try to walk bravely to her lockers . Actually she just wanted to look at him closely and want him to notice her ---- or at least greet her . So she walk towards her locker confidently .

When she arrive , she reach to open it and the sudden noisy success gain the kingka's and queenka's attention ecspecially him .Her heart beat speed miles and uncontiously smile secretly because he was looking over her now . She face her locker , pretending to pick something on it --- smile still visible . After done acting , she close her locker door , Only to face to face with Jeon jungook , her dear life . She stunned , not know what to do and just look down at her feet while smile like dumb .

"Honey... what you pick from your lockers ?" he said to her . Her heart beat more than before -- ! stop beat ! she look up at jungkook . right on his eyes .

"urmm... i just..you know .. I pick my homework paper that i finished last week . It has to lend today.H-have you finished it ?"

Jungkook seem to bit a back from the question but instead nodding , he gave her a smirk ... other people will see it as a sarcasm but no . No for hanna . It's just perfect . everything he had , from head to toe , it's just perfect in her eyes . How is that yeah..?

"Owww , i haven't yet honey .eoteokkhe ? you think the teacher will scold me ?" you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter