Someday

"After all... I love you"

Okay... Sorry for the long wait... I was preparing for my finals and stuff... haven't been writing for a while... this chap end up kinda long LOL... Well enjoy...

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyung Jun hesitated. He had been standing in front of Jung Min's house for 30 minutes but dare not to come in. He was lonely for the past 2 weeks avoiding Jung Min. He didn't want things to get that way but it just his heart wouldn't stay calm since the day Jung Min told him his affection towards him. Cleared his voice and groomed himself; the young man tapped the bell then step back one step to greet the person from inside. Weird, the door didn't move an inch. Jun pushed the button again, this time he started knocking on the door and call his friend's name; but no one answer. Getting worried, he was about to call Jung Min's manager - Ranka-chan - for help but then the door slowly open gave him an alleviation. Let out a sigh with relief, he moves closer to the door to greet Jung Min.

 

"It's been a while."

 

"Oh...." Jung Min gloomily answered.

 

"What's wrong? Are you mad at me? Mianhae Jung Min-ah. Is it ok now?" Hyung Jun begged as always. He knows Jung Min too well to screw up during the apology process that he often have to do whenever Jung Min mad at him. The man stared at him, annoyingly then gave way for him to get through. Baby was surprised by how Mal acted; this guy wouldn't be like this normally, something has gone wrong.

 

"Comfort yourself, I'll get some drinks" said Jung Min, heading for the kitchen. Hyung Jun was left alone in the living room; he looked around try to find something interested. A notebook, which was laying on the floor, attracted him. It was small, green and labeled with a name he loves so much "SS501" he whispered while smiling beautifully. Jung Min has gone in for a while; he planned on asking the horse about the notebook but his curiosity gone wild. Opened the notebook, he expected something like SS501's pictures or maybe a plan of their one-day-will-come comeback; but he was wrong. 'SS501' is just a camouflage, the contents inside are beyond what his imagination could get, a photo book.

 

August 3, 2007

Today is magnae's birthday; we're now watching Idol World. The hidden camera was the best thing to do ever... ah, he's crying now. Mianhae Hyung Jun-ah ^^

 

March 8, 2008

Celebrating for the new album's release. The turtle is so hyper right now. He wants to do activities in Korea this badly? I never know. Whatever as long as you and the members are happy. SS501 fighting

 

April 3, 2008

My birthday. He's doing Manwon Happiness for Kyu today. SO I guess my present won't come so early neh? Haha... he looks so pitiful eating the leftovers like that. Even though you seem like a homeless now, I still love you Jun-ah. >o<

 

June 6, 2008

................

 

August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, my love............

 

December 25, 2008

....

.

.

.

.

After went over all the pages, Hyung Jun closed the book in perplexity. He put his hand on his chest; feel his own beating heart dancing nonstop. In the midst of airiness, he felt a pang of anguish so great that Hyung Jun thought it would stop his heart. Jung Min's love for him is too deep, too strong that he wondered if what he did to Jung Min was right; rejected him like that, ignored him like that. But in the other hand, if he accept Jung Min so easily, would he be able to know how much Jung Min loves him, and would the mal forgive him if he find out someday that he just accept him in pity; it would only hurt him more. Remember suddenly, Baby didn't know what took Mal so long to prepare some drinks. He stood up and walk inside the kitchen. Shock, there was no one.

 

"Jung Min-ah! Jung Min-ah! Jung Min?" the guy now laying on the floor, face faced the other way. "Haha. Are you sleeping?"

 

Jun lightly shook Jung Min to wake him up, but he remained in silent. "Jung Min-ah! So you were sleepy after all, I knew there was something wrong with y--- JUNG MIN?" Hyung Jun called out, this time louder. He faltered at first, scared that Jung Min might roll over and hit him like the other times. Leave that matter aside, he drew near Jung Min and shuffled the guy's head, intended to wake him up slowly. A wave a shock went through his body, to ensure what he felt again, this time he touch Jung Min more properly.

 

"A fever? Ya! Wake up!"

 

"Hm?" Relieved to hear his fellow member feeble reply, Baby pulled the guy up on his shoulder and carried him to the front door.

 

"W... What are you doing?"

 

"Stop talking. You're burning hot. Let's go to the hospital."

 

"NO!" Hyung Jun staggered on his feet due to Jung Min sudden jump off his back

 

"Don't be stubborn at this time. Let's go."

 

"No. I don't want to. I'll be fine, just let me rest at home neh?" Jung Min begged Hyung Jun with his entire last bit a strength. Soften in the presence of Jung Min rarely-appear personality, he knelt down and helped Jung Min to get to his room. After taking Jung Min's temperature, Baby left the house to go buy some medicines.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Anya! Who asks you to buy medicines? I don't want to take it, leave me alone." Jung Min stubbornly stuffed his face into the pillow, fuming about Hyung Jun forcing him to eat the bitter pill. Annoyed, Baby roughly pulled the blanket off Jung Min and dragged him up. He compelled the pill and successfully slipped it inside Jung Min's mouth; made the horse unwillingly drank all the water he brought in to defect the horrible taste.

 

"Good boy!"

 

"Good my ! Turn off the light; I want to sleep."

 

Normally, Hyung Jun wouldn't be this nice and obedient to listen to what Jung Min command him but since the guy was sick; he let it go. He remained beside the mal; patiently sit on the space next to Jung Min's pillow on the bed and silently looking at Jung Min. For the first time, he realized how beautiful the mal is. He wondered what blinded his eyes for the past 9 years, to not notice this lovely kind man. Instead of running around looking for girls, why didn't he ever look back, to look at the person who always has him in his eyes?

 

"Jung Min-ah! Are you sleeping?"

 

"Don't call my name in vain!"

 

Tittered, Baby said softly, "Mianhae."

 

"For what?" Still turned his face to the opposite side of Jun's, said Jung Min.

 

"For everything I guess."

 

"Not forgiving" Felt his heart skipped a bit towards Jung Min's cold reply. Baby gave out a painful smile then got off the bed. He intended to walk out but a hand held him back. The hand strengthen its force then pulled Jun down onto the bed again and its master turned over, grabbed Hyung Jun's collar as he felt himself completely laying beside Jung Min.

 

Jung Min wouldn't let go of Baby. Instead, Mal rounded his arms around Jun's waist and rubbed his head against his chest. He didn't know what was wrong with him, but pulled Hyung Jun back wasn't what he tried to do. He wanted to let his love go, he wanted to do that, but he guessed that he didn't choose the right time to do it. Leave that aside, he drew himself closer to Hyung Jun, hug him tightly. Was it due to his body's high temperature or Hyung Jun's warm that makes his heart feels so at ease. This warm, this strong body and this heart which was right next to him are what he has been yearning for all these years. Somehow, Min wished that his fever wouldn't go away, so that he could stay like that with Hyung Jun a bit longer. Use this kind of excuse to be closer to Baby wasn't what he wanted to do, but just this time he wanted to enjoy it. Even tomorrow Baby would ignore him again; at least he has got this precious moment to treasure.

 

Hyung Jun's heart beating faster and faster each second went by when Jung Min hugs him. Is this love? He wondered while staring blankly at the white wall in front of him. His body stiffed like ice but his heart was wildly jumping inside his chest. His face gone red as he thought that Jung Min might hear it. "Ju... Jung Min-ah" He stammered and more frightened when there was no reply from Jung Min. Calmed down a bit, he put one of his hands on Jung Min's head and started petting him gently.

 

"Jung Min-ah! Now I really don't know what is this feeling I have for you... but... can you wait for me? You wouldn't be cruel enough to leave me alone now right? I mean... I won't run away anymore... But I need more time to figure this out... So... Can you give me another chance?"

 

Silent kept on rampaged around the room gave Hyung Jun a chill, but a whisper broke the peace, "Hurry up! Or else I would forget about you."

 

The atmosphere suddenly brightens up by just those uncertain words; but Hyung Jun didn't care. He was happily giggling while holding Jung min in his arms. Joy ran through his skin, his veins to heart. That moment was the happiest moment in his life. He didn't care what future would bring them someday; right now he got Jung Min, not entirely but someday it will complete. The two curled up together under the blanket. One didn't care about the fever the other person were having and that other person didn't care either. They just enjoyed each other warm and stayed like that until the next morning.

__________________________________

Hmmm... I was thinking about write for this couple a scene... but still kinda unsure... Idk but I'm not good about writing * scene which is bad of me... I'll try if I can...

But before that... thanks for reading my fanfic... it's getting to the end... but not too soon LOL... probably 1 more chap for Kyu and some extra since I couldn't give you guys any cute moment of these couple in the main story... so...

Enjoy... comments and again... thanks a lot for reading my fanfic....