To My Fabulous Jin

To My Fabulous Jin

   To: Kim Seokjin

      Since I started being a new ARMY on last December, I keep saying to my family that I want to marry you. 'I want to marry my fabulous Jin. No matter what happen, he'll be mine and I'll be his'.' That's what I usually said to them. My sister always shook her head like she wanted to say 'are you sure that he'll be yours? Urghhh, don't put your hope too high.'

          Yesterday, I've repeated the same sentence to my mom. Then, she scolded me. She said, 'stop saying those nonsense things! Think maturely, he's a kpop idol and you? You're just an ant! He'll never notice you, know yourself!' I'm hoisted. I knew that she's bored of my words but yes, my mom is true. I'm just a small ant and you're a bird, flying proudly at the sky. You'll never notice me, the small me.

          Usually, when you smile, I'm so happy and excited. When you sad, I'm so worried and I support you from the back. Now, I'm holding my phone while looking at your selca. You smiled broadly. You're so happy. You look so adorable. But, the fabulous you make me cry so hard. I realized that I'll never be yours. You're too far for me to chase after. You can't even see me. It's okay, there are atill a lot of pretty girls that suit you. I realized that I need to help my colony to build a hummock instead of hoping that you'll marry me.

          In future years, we're getting old, right? Of course you'll search for a soulmate. One fine day, you'll found your miss right. You hold her hands, you gave her a lovely hug, you spend your precious time with her, you laugh with her, you wipe her tears softly and you love her so much. I'm wondering who will be that lucky girl? I hope it's me. But yeahh, I can't put my hope up to the sky because if that lucky girl is not me, I'll surely get a mental breakdown. I want to tell that lucky person that she's so lucky, she must be grateful. She better hold you tight.

Annyeong.