chap2

In Denial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So eun sshi ” someone calls her name.

So Eun turns her head around to see Junho walking towards her. She rolls her eyes. Junho loves addressing her formally in public eventhough people are already aware of their relationship. 

“Did you just roll your eyes at me again?” Junho asks while flicking her forehead slowly.

“Nope, sir I didn’t”. So Eun laughs and hugs Junho afterwards.

“Where have you been, I didn’t see you at lunch”. So Eun pouts, now that Junho is not in the same class with her anymore, they rarely see each other at school.

“I was in class, finishing my homeworks. I didn’t even have lunch, so hungry!” this time Junho pouts while patting his own stomach.

So Eun laughs. His boyfriend aegyo-ing is the cutest thing ever for her. He may look intimidating for others, but he still has so much cuteness hidden.

“Aiguu, my secret affair is hungry eh? Kajaa(lets go), to your favorite restaurant”. She takes Junho’s hands and interlock with her fingers. They start walking to Junho’s car that is parked just beside the school’s main entrance.

“So Eun sshi, what the heck is my secret affair? Nan dangsineun namja chingu ya (Im your boyfriend)”, he pouts again.

“Ehh really? I thought I am just your secret affair since you have so many girlfriends already”, So Eun says while signaling her eyes to the few girls who are gawking at Junho.

“You know youre the only one for me”, Junho whispers to her ears.

So Eun giggles because it is her sensitive area. She pushes Junho’s face.

“Are you sure?”, So Eun still teasing.

She knows how famous Junho is in their school. Junho is insanely and ridiculously good looking. He is rich and a smart kid. He is not in a normal class like the others, he is placed in a class for genius kid again, this semester. So Eun was in a genius class too, last semester but she screwed up her final exam because of some reasons.

 

Lee Junho is one perfect human being. Except his sometimes-annoying-sometimes-not attitudes. Every sane girls in this school wont be able to resist him. Junho loves to tease other girls, like replying back to their love letters, wink at them when they are gawking at his perfection, greets his secret admirers whenever they cross path. At first, So Eun was bothered by this. But Junho assures her everytime that those are just for fun, he does that for his own entertainment and as a “fanservice” to his secret admirers. Theres time when So Eun feels insecure because she couldn’t help it. But it is not a big deal anymore. She knows Junho loves only her.

 

“Yaaa, are you gonna be like this? Im already so hungry, let me just eat you”, Junho opens his mouth and acts like he is going to bite So Eun for real. So Eun let go of his hands and runs to the car while giggling. 

“Stop right there, Kim So Eun!”

 

********************************************************

 

                                                                                         

 

YONG MI’S POV

 

I freak out when Mrs Goohyun enters the class while bringing nothing on her hands but two black markers and a piece of paper.

Q& A day. Where she’ll randomly pick, usually 6-8 unlucky students to answer her question infront.

“I should’ve studied, I sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter