The Picture

The Picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongin. The heartthrob of the campus. All known by his charismatic looks, and y dancing.

 

The surroundings was really chaotic when he passes by the hallways of the classroom, girls screaming, and even the boys adore his looks. But Jongin is tired of these, he tried to be cold and snob his fangirls but it just made the them swoon more over him, telling him this and that and those.

 

He sat on his usual place with his friends. He did what he usually do with them. Talk, play pranks, talk, laugh at jokes, and sometimes crack a joke. It's really just an ordinary day, ordinary life. But oh please, get rid his popularity, it was just getting in his nerves.

 

Bell rang and some student scampered into their own class rooms, trying not to be late. While him, he just walked coyly on the hall way, hands on the pocket of his pants, and not minding if he'll get another scolding because he's late. He was always late. Screw his first subject to be boring. He can't even understand it. You know, English and its grammatical rules what-so-ever. Jongin is just not interested on those kind of subject, he rather be on top of math and history than that.

 

He was turning to the corner when someone just that way too, causing the other to bump his head on Jongin's chest. The guy immediately stepped back to bow "I'm sorry"

 

Oh, that voice sounds familiar

 

 

"Kyungsoo hyung?"

 

The guy stood up "Jongin?" He narrowed his eyebrows and looked at his wrist watch, looking back to Jongin "What are you doing? You're gonna be late! You peace of imbecile!" He scolded right away

 

Jongin pouted childishly "Why do you always scold me? You don't scold Sehun or either Tao"

 

Kyungsoo cupped Jongin's cheek "It's because, they're not my boyfriend. I don't care about them.." he looked around before tip toeing and kissed Jongin on the corner of his lips "now get your to walk.."

 

"Kiss me properly" he whined

 

"You big whiny baby.. Bye" Kyungsoo said as he sprinted away of Jongin, smiling as he put his hand on his chest, his heart beating so fast its gonna pop out of his chest.

 

 

He's heart is always like that every time he sees Jongin, think of Jongin, kissed Jongin, hugged Jongin, Jongin, Jongin.

 

Kyungsoo slowed down when he knew that his out of reach of Jongin, smiling widely when he thought of the kiss he gave his boyfriend just a minute ago, but that smile faded away when he remembered why he was running. The President in student council need him. Sighs. Why did he joined the SC again? And once again, he ran.

 

 

*
Jongin rested his chin on the table in front of him, bored to death as he waited for lunch to come.

 

Kyungsoo.

 

He smiled when he thought of his boyfriend's smile, the tone of his laugh, the way he snorts every time he cracks a lame joke. Ah, its all worth it. 7 months of courting the vice president of the school, and 16 months of being in a relationship with him. Its perfect. He'll marry him someday and live happily with him and have a child . Wait-- he wont be having a child if they'll not have se---

 

Ring.

 

He immediately stood up, gathered his things and left the room to go to the cafeteria. He wants to eat with Kyungsoo. He wants to eat Kyungsoo. Wait, what?

 

 

"Jongin!" He heard and found Sehun, waving at him. He then went there and sat beside him "Where's Kyungsoo?" He asked

 

"M'dunno" he answered while preparing his packed lunch

 

 

Jongin shrugged and stood up to get into the line. While waiting for his turn, someone behind him poked him. It was light but he can feel it. He then smiled, sensing who might be it. He refrained himself to turn around, teasing the one who poked him behind.

 

 

Jongin then heard a soft "tsk" and his smile went even wider (if that's even possible) earning a weird look from the ahjumma in the cashier. Its his turn "I would like to have two black beans noodles and one medium size water" he said, giving his money to her

 

The ahjumma accepted it, asking playfully "Aren't you hungry, are you?"

 

"Nope! Its for me and my boyfriend" he said giddily, getting the tray with foods with just one hand, and turned around, wrapping his free hand around the guy behind him, who is now beside him "Right, hyung?"

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, helping Jongin to lift the tray, because really, his hold on the tray is wobbling, "Stupid.." he said, trying not to smile

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter