I hate you Kwon Yuri!!!

Love brings troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

It was only 6 a.m,but i feel myself energized,due to the happiness of meeting Taeyeon.As always i did my usual routine,bid goodbye to my parents who will as always leave today for a business trip for couple of weeks.I won't deny i feel myself alone without my parents' love,but as time goes by ,it started to go away.I'm not really alone.I have Hyo,Soo,Yoong and Sunny-Bunny and now I have Taeyeon.A thought of her makes me happy.I really want her to be mine,I love her so much...

Soon I drove away and met my best friends at university.

Hey guys!What are you doing?

Oh,hey Yul.Uhh...It's nothing really.I think we should go said Soo and grabbed my arm.It doesn't sound like you,Soo I said wondering what was happening.I don't think you would want to see this....

To see what? I asked and went to see what they saw.Some guys were trying to hit on Taeyeon.My Taeyeon!I was very angry.I know this guys-the university's badasses:Siwon and Donghae.What the heck?! I went towards them and grabbed Taeyeon's wrist.She was shocked by my action,cause i could see it by her expression.

Morning babe.Were you waiting for me long?Oh hi Siwon and Donghae!How are you?

Y-yuri? Taeyeon said.

Yeah,it's me.Aren't you happy to see me? I pouted,which totally threw the three of them.I noticed that the two boys were looking at mw dumbfounded and smirked.

Oh,sorry.If I haven't told you yet.This is Taeyeon,my girlfriend.Please be good for her or else...

Ah yeah...H-hey I'm Siwon and this is Donghae.Nice to meet you Taeyeon-sshi. I smirked to myself as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter