The Forever Kiss

The Forever Kiss
 

You and Yoochun had decided that you would go out and have a picnic since he was off for the first time in a while. He was working really hard for his new movie project and you understood that he would make as much time to spend with you as he could, but it was difficult. When you were free, he had to work and vice-versa. But finally your schedules matched up and the both of you were going to make the most of it.

“You ready, Jagi?” Yoochun called to you from the bedroom as he looked for which shoes to wear. “Yea, just packing the rest of the food.” You yelled back to him from the kitchen. “Are you ready?” You asked. “Um, kinda.” He chuckled and came into the kitchen holding three different pairs of footwear. One pair of black timberlands, a pair of black high-top converse, and black nike running shoes. “I don’t know which shoes to wear.” You laughed at him and put the last item into the bag. “Seriously?” You went over and pinched his cheeks and looked at the options he brought. “Any of them is fine. But I think the nikes will be the most comfortable.” He smiled and gave you a quick peck on the cheek. “I’ll go with the nikes then.”

The drive to the location is quiet, but not awkward. The silence is peaceful. Just being in each others presence like this is enough. No words are needed. The both of you hold hands the whole ride. You steal quick glances and kisses from each other, unable to contain the energy you both had to bottle up over the past few months. You noticed that the round-framed glasses he wore a lot lately made him look much wiser and serene. His hair had gotten shaggier and you never noticed it until now. Yoochun pulls into the area. It’s the most beautiful scenery you had ever seen so up close. The grass is so green and the trees are so perfect its almost like they were molded by hand and not created by nature. The air is so fresh and crisp its like its the first time you’re actually breathing.

“Oppa? Where are we?” You say as you step out of the car in awe. He smiles as he reaches back and grabs the bag of food from the back seat. “My favorite place on earth.” He says as he walks over to you. “Its beautiful! How did you find this place?” He puts his free arm around your shoulders. “I came across it by accident.” You let him lead you to where he wants to set up. “By accident?” He nods his head. “Mhm, by accident. I took a day trip on my own a couple years back and I got lost and ended up here. Never did make it to the planned destination though.” You both laugh as you settle down in the perfect spot Yoochun had picked out. “I've been meaning to bring you here since I found it but you know, scheduling and whatnot.” You smile as you take out the snacks and drinks. “It’s okay. We have to work right now but one day we’ll be able to sit around and be like this everyday. You just wait.” You take a sip of your drink and hand one to Yoochun. “I get so excited just thinking about it, jagiya. Let’s stay positive until then okay? I know it’s tough right now but lets stick it out. We have to.” He looks seriously into your eyes. You put down your drink and give him a tight hug. “We do have to. We’re stuck with each other right?” Yoochun hugs you back a bit tighter and then pulls away from you, holding you by the shoulders. “Right.” He pulls you in for a passionate kiss. You’ve kissed him a million times but this kiss was different. It felt truly special, like there would be a million more after it. A non-verbal promise. That you’d be together forever.