001

The Five Senses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Normal day for me. I get out of bed, got dressed and eat breakfast really fast before I have to run out to my job. I have to always be on time otherwise my boss will have a cow. Usually he yells at me and storms off to his office to blow off some steam but it doesn't faze me a bit since I can’t hear a word of what he utters or anybody else for that matter.

It really is depressing sometime when you can see people laughing at a joke their peer had told or the joggers with music plugged into their brains. I read my old journals to try and regain my memories to no avail did it work though. I did like to see what I would wright as a mindless child though even though I had no idea who I was. I always saw that I wrote about my parents quite often, but one thing caught my eyes. I had written that I wanted to become a singer when I grew up. That's obviously not a career I could pursue anymore unfortunately.

I absent mindedly toss my cereal bowl into the sink to the right of my little table I always eat at. I didn’t check to see if I broke the dish or not because I was running late as it is. Even if I am deaf, it still dealing with your angry boss and losing your job. I grab my hoodie and my and wallet while run out of the door and not forgetting to lock it.

I look up at the sky when I exit my shabby little house. The sky looks gray as it always does around this time in the year. October is my favorite time of the month because of all the warm sweaters and sweat drinks that only come out in the winter.

 I rush myself down the sidewalk up to the busy road which is the one I have to cross to get to my job just a couple of blocks away. As I approach the corner I look briefly at the sing on the other side that said it was ok to cross. I put my head down and start walking down the road without looking to my sides.

Step out onto the pavement on the road and took two steps but almost instantaneously end up back on the side walk because someone had pulled me just in time to. I remain looking in front of me to see a car race by me. My savior pulls me closer to them and we stumble backwards just to fall on top of him. My eyes are closed tight and my hands are trembling. This would be the third time this week I almost ran out into traffic without looking first. I don’t know what’s wrong with me lately but I sure am making it seem like I want to run out in the middle of a traffic filled road.

I could feel my shoulders being shaken by someone so I decide to slowly open my eyes to reveal the mystery person. When my eyes finally adjust to the bright sun beading down onto me it presents in front of me an angle in disguise. The boy looks like he just walked out of heaven itself with his hair styled upwards in a messy but very good looking way. His eyes sparkled in the light and it honestly made me feel like an idiot for almost dyeing in front of such a good looking guy. My eyes widened when I realized I had just been staring at him. I stood up quickly and did a 90 degree bow to him and hurrying off to my job which I was already late for thanks to myself. Great job So Min, great job.

_____________________________________________________________

{Hoseok POV}

She looked familiar to me somehow. It was strange how she acted though, I know she saw me but she completely ignored me. I called out asking if she was ok but she only kept walking until she was out of my view. I stood there for a minute to soak in what had just happened. I looked down at a wallet at my feet. It was a black leather but it was very roughed up and weathered. I picked it up to i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter