꿈???

hello rainfall

“Wait up!  Hey!! Kyuhyun!!!”

 

The young man turned to see a jolly cute girl coming towards him.

 

“Can I help you?” He politely asked.

 

“Can’t you see its raining? I just thought I could share my umbrella with you” She answered with her bright smile on her face.

 

“Oh, it’s fine. It’s been a long time since I got soaked in the rain.” He answered.

 

She just stared at Kyuhyun and made her smile wider because of his answer. Then suddenly, she jumped on him and hugged him. “Uwaaa~ I’m so happy!!!”

 

Startled Kyuhyun froze for seconds. “Hey miss, i don’t get how that answer made you happy that caused you to hug me.”

 

“Opps! It’s just that.. I like you and I’m happy that you like the rain again.”

 

“You’re weird” he uttered. “Are you saying that you like me because i like the rain?”

 

She just smiled..

 

“Hmmm.. But you might get sick, ya?” she concernedly asked.

 

“It’s only for today, so I guess it’s fine.. And, look who’s talking?! Why’d you put your umbrella inside your bag?”

 

She giggled before she answered.. “You’re worried? I’m happy! Haha! But, what’s up with today?”

 

He looked into her eyes thinking if he should tell her or brush the question off. But decided on the former.

 

 

“It has been three years..  Three years that I ignored the rain. Hated it. Hated the fact that it reminds me of her. She

really loved the rainy season. She loved playing under the rain like a child. I never thought that this day would come. I know

she’s not coming back and today, I have finally accepted that fact.”

 

“You know, I only met you today but you really reminds me her” He noted.

 

He continued talking while staring on the rain. She noticed that in Kyuhyun’s eyes, it’s also raining..

 

“This is weird.. I keep on talking and now my eyes are sweating” He tried to hide his tears with a fake small laugh.

 

She waited for Kyuhyun to finish his story before she spoke..

 

“I really am very happy KyuKyu” She started, with a touched smile across her face.

 

Kyuhyun must have gone crazy when he heard her called him by that name. He hugged her tight and thanking the heaven for

granting his wish to meet her again.

 

“Since when have you become a cry baby Kyukyu?” She teased.

 

“I missed you Min”

 

“I’m so sorry for causing you pain KyuKyu.. And also, I love you.. I love you so much.. Please be happy.” She replied.

 

“Can’t you stay?” He asked

 

“I can’t. I’m sorry.. I’m grateful to you my KyuKyu.. Thank you.. Even if its just a short time, you knew it was me..”

 

He hugged her one last time, kissed her..

 

“I have to go now..” She wiped Kyuhyun’s tears and bid him goodbye while carressing his cheeks. And a fading whisper.. “Be

happy—“

 

===========================================================================================

Hi you! Does rainy season makes you weird too?

~~¤ Hehe.. Have a nice day! ¤~~