final

leaving soon

" I'll miss you when you leave." Changmin pulls him more closer to his side. He looks down at his boyfriend who looks sad. He leans in and kisses his rosy lips. Kissing abd biting and gaining beautiful lulabies from his younger lover's mounth. He cards his hands into Minseok's red hair. Minseok's hands fists around his shirt, pulling him closer and getting breathless.

Changmin thinks Minseok is the most precious gift in his life. Changmin knows Minseok is the most precious gift in his life.

He hovers over Minseok as their lips dance so gracefully. Soon he'll be leaving for his military duty and it'll be long before he sees Minseok or any of his friends again.He holds at Minseok's waist, trailing soft kisses upon his face, neck, and anywhere else that Minseok's shirt is not covering. It becomes hard to breath and slowly they pull apart, lips still so close he whispers " Yeah. Me too. I'll miss you." He places a kiss onto his exposed neck. His thumb dries the falling tears down on his lover's cheek. " I don't want to leave either, you know that, seok." Minseok avoids his eyes. This was not going to be easy. He leans back on the couch, no longer above Minseok. Changmin runs a hand on his head and his eyes falling shut. Hair now cut for the military.

He glances at Minseok who is chewing his lips in an attempt to muffle his sobbing. He takes Minseok's hands and pulls him into a sitting position. Changmin didn't want to leave his boyfriend all sa.

Minseok had been in japan with his teammates promoting and it was hard to even talk to each other on the phone. They had recently just gotten back and even then they did not have much time to see each other with all their schedules so different. Another thing being that they had just been together for only about 7 months. Changmin brings both his hands to hold at minseok's cheeks, making Minseok look at him in the eyes in the process. His blush making him look so cute. He leans his forehead against the smaller's head, eyes on each other still.

"You're  beautiful, Min. So beautiful." His voice is a whisper and his smile wider when Minseok shiver a bit because of it. The blush on his face getting even more pink now. He chuckles. Minseok was cute. Minseok leans his body  on Changmin's, his small arms circeling around his. Its warm in Minseok's arms and for the emotions that fallow are too much to handle.

He slouches in his seat, Lowering himself so that he can easly place his head on Minseok's chest. Where his heart is placed. The sound of Minseok's heart beat calms him down. It sets his mind at ease and he places a hand upon where its located. Minseok rubs comforting patterns on his back.

" I love you, Seok." He can tell that Minseok is smiling. He didn't want to leave yet. It was already hard as they were now and to add on more days without seeing each other. How was he going to handle that?

" Thats good." Minseok replies in a quite voice. It was good.

He chuckles and then continue to feel the vibration on his hand due to Minseok's heart beat. " I like the music that your heart makes. Its better than all the songs ever written." Changmin smiles as hears the beautiful giggles that leaves his boyfriend's mounth. " You say the most loving cheesiest things.And I really love you for that."  A kiss is placed on his head. " What can i say." He shruggs his shoulder. " Its mostly your fault, so don't blame me." He pokes his round cheek earning a groan from Minseok who does not like it when people pokes his cheeks.

" What can I say." Minseok shruggs his shoulder. Mimicking. " Not my fault I'm so fabulaous." Changmin gives him a judging look. They burts out laughing. Ahh deez cute nuts.

Minseok holds him so tight that Changmin starts to think he might break a bone. Oh hey maybe then he'd be able to stay for a while more. ' Keep it tight seok.'

"  I'll really miss you though. You're gonna be gone for so long." He whines. ' Same for me too. Seok.'

" You can come  and visit you know." Minseok scoffs.

" Like i'm even allowed  to go anywhere. Who is going to let me go that far to visit you?" Complicated life.

Changmin adjusts himself on the sofa. He leans back, leaning down and bringing Minseok with him. He hold him close to his chest. One hand on his waist while the other cards through his soft red-dyed hair. He didn't want to let go. He kisses his red lips feeling sparks twisting in his body. He didn't want to leave.

" I'll miss you too. Seok."

Minseok looks close to tears but he bites his lips holding it in. He takes a deep breath and gives his beautiful lopsided smile. The one that made him look so child-like. So innocent. Changmin's heart skips a beat. He returns one of his own. Minseok lays his head on his chest, feeling the beat of his older lovers heart.

" Your heart makes beautiful songs too. Its my all time favorite." Changmin cracks a smile and whispers " I'm glad it is." He kisses the top of his boyfriend's head. They lie in silence and soon they fall asleep still on the couch and in each other's loving arms. Their heartbeats creating a beautiful harmony. A sweet symphony.

Soon he'll be leaving but for now he'll hold on tight to his lover and enjoy their time together.