Chapter 3

The Goddess and Her Dragon

Hello...

Ermm... Hahaha.. *nervous laugh* I know most of you would like to kill me, kekekeke...

I'm terribly sorry, but actually I have never thought that more than 10 will read this. I nearly forgot 'bout this story, and when I checked it again, 28 subscribers! OMG!

I'll try to keep updating as soon as possible, but please don't expect too much, hahahaha *got death glares from all directions*

Happy reading, and sorry again! *bow 90 degree*

 

---***---

 

“Jiyong ssi!”

 

Jiyong looked up staring at a woman who was standing in front of him.

 

“Ne, Chaerin ssi?”

 

“I've called you many times. You’re not sleeping again, are you?” She asked sharply.

 

Jiyong just stared back at her without expression. For a few seconds their eyes met each other. Chaerin finally sighed, gave up.

 

“This is the report you requested yesterday,” she said, placing a stack of books folder on her boss' desk.

 

Jiyong just nodded, still didn’t show any expression. He continued reading the paper that he had been holding for quite long time, but at the corner of his eyes he saw Chaerin was still standing in her spot.

 

"Something to tell me, Chaerin ssi?" He asked without looking up.

 

"Ehmm... Kim Jina is waiting outside," said Chaerin as she observed Jiyong’s face, trying to see his expression when he heard his fiancé's name, but there was no change at all. His face was still as flat as usual.

 

Chaerin continued hesitantly, "Do I... need to tell her that you're busy?"

 

"No need. I'll see her," Jiyong said curtly as he rose from his chair. Chaerin nodded and walked out.

 

Jiyong sat down on the couch at the end of the room, massaging his dizzy head.

 

He fell asleep again. The dream woke him up again twice last night before he finally gave up trying to sleep.

 

It was strange. He seldom dreamed that dream before, but now the frequency of that dream was more often than usual. Even he was forced to take medication to sleep for four consecutive days. It was really tiring.

 

Do I have to take leave? Jiyong thought. No, no. His company was running an important project that spent millions of Won. He wouldn’t let this project failed simply just because of mere issue like this.

 

"Jiyong!"

 

Jiyong followed his fiancé's movement with his ​​eyes as she walked toward him in a rush. After arriving right in front of Jiyong, Jina immediately threw herself on his lap and hugged his neck.

 

"Jiyong! Why didn’t you reply my message last night?! I do miss you," Jina said while winked her eye.

 

"I'm busy, Jina."

 

Jina pouted her lips. Jiyong just sighed.

 

"Are you here just to say that?"

 

Jina smiled and stood up. "No. I want to have lunch with you. You haven’t eaten, right?" Jina said as she pulled his hand to help him up.

 

"I still have to take care of a report on the construction project. You should eat alone," Jiyong replied dispiritedly.

 

Jina groaned in protest. Sometimes her behavior made Jiyong didn’t believe whether he was engaged to a mature woman or a seven-year-old selfish child.

 

"But yesterday I had lunch alone, and the day before and yesterday too. Jiyong ah, accompany me, just today. Okay? Okay? Okay?" she asked, didn’t willing to give up.

 

"Jina."

 

The firm tone in Jiyong’s voice finally made her stop whining. While continuing to pout she said, "Fine. But kiss me first."

 

Jina immediately closed her eyes, waiting for a kiss from her prince. Jiyong sighed again. Oh, how he hate to do this. But he couldn’t reject, as Jina would complain to his mother like the last time he refused.

 

In the end Jiyong gave her a peck on her cheek.

 

Jina immediately opened her eyes and scowled, again and again, "Don’t treat me like a child!"

 

Then don’t behave like one, thought Jiyong.

 

But instead of saying what's on his mind, Jiyong said, "Bye, Jina. Your lunch is waiting."

 

Jina walked out from his office with stomping her feets. Jiyong threw himself back in his office chair.

 

Phew... Led an international company indeed was very strenuous, but spent a whole minutes together with Jina was even twice of that.

 

---***---

Sorry for the grammar error, I will fix it later :)

For all readers, subscribers and the ones who left comments, thank you! :D