step 1

Of Colognes and Bus Sniffing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the ."

Rewind. 

Yoongi woke up to birds chirping and rays of sunlight streaming through his dimly lit bedroom. You could almost see the radiance of music and youth until you glance at the sleeping lump on the bed, a seemingly dark and thundering aura wrapping the bed itself. 

He groaned loudly and threw his sock (it was somewhat buried near his pillow) at the alarm that added to the happy morning music, reminding him of another (ty) day he assumed he was getting.

"Oh Yoongi, dear, wake up baby!" Enter Mrs. Min with the sweetest smile on her face, spatula in the air, the pink polka-dotted apron residing around her hips. 

Yoongi grumbled loudly in response and dug himself deeper in his bed, if that was even possible. He really didn't know where he got all the negative and grumpiness from when his own mother was this cheery so early in the morning.

"Min Yoongi, you have less that 10 seconds to get up from that damned bed and get your downstairs."

Ah, there it was. The serious demanding tone that he knew all too well. Without wasting any second, he sat upright (too fast, because hell he was sporting a growing headache), and threw the covers off of himself, facing the newly replaced smile on his mother's face.

"Chop chop, time's running out!" She cheerily said and turned her back to him, her son giving her secret glares of death onto which she didn't miss.

"Glare one more time and let's see if you still have eyes tomorrow morning, young man."

Min Yoongi wasn't afraid of anything, heck, he didn't even give two s about something unless it was necessary, but when it came to his own mother, he would so much as cower and behave.

 

 

 

 

Yoongi was sure that someone was going to lose their vocal chords, and when his head throbbed even more with annoyance at one specifi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter