Chapter 1

It Must Be Something Wrong

Ryu’s POV

In the plane…

     “Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please! We will be landing at Incheon International Airport in 10 minutes. Please fasten your seat-belts and do not smoking.”

I heard the stewardess’ announcement as the “fasten seat-belts” sign is out. I peek through window, staring at the view while my siblings are busy putting on their snapbacks and sunglasses. I glance at them. They are acting like a superstar isn’t it? But I can’t deny that they got that kind of personality from me. I’m just so fussy when it comes to my outfit. Oh and there is Yixing, just awake and all blur.

“When the plane is landing?” he rub his eyes while looking at me. I point to the window before he excitedly peeking through it. His eyes widen and a wide smile were formed.

“Please remain seated until the aircraft stops completely. The local time here is 2 p.m. We hope that you have a wonderful journey with us,” The stewardess smiles to us. I just look at her with no feelings, putting my sunglasses on and look at my boys. Their face are telling me that they are so excited. They look like kids who get free lollipops for the rest of their life. How cute my brothers are~

I unfasten my seat-belt and fix my clothes before standing up. I grab my bagpack, walking out from the plane.  My siblings and I wait for our luggage. It takes a while before we can pick them up and pass the immigration.

All of us then head to the van that we rent. We are heading to the hotel since we have no place to stay yet.

 

Jeonghan’s POV

In the living room…

I was helping Baekhyun with his works before I saw Rin walking toward us, smilling happily while hopping around. I tilts my head while looking at her. What makes her that happy? Luhan hyung tell me that he was being scolded when he try to wake her earlier. I shrugged and  look back at Baekhyun, focusing on his vocal practise. I was writing some notes before Rin suddenly appear beside me, wrapping her arms around mine while resting her head on my shoulder.

“Oppaaaaaaa~” she tugged my shirt while look up at me. I stop writing and look back at her, raising an eyebrow.

“Oppaaaaa~ Yoongi is busy. He tell me that he can’t accompany me today,” she pouts while keep looking at me. I closed Baekhyun’s notebook before sitting beside him on the couch, pulling Rin to sit with me.

“Then, what do you wanted to do today?” I asked her while grabbing my phone, checking for messages or what so ever apps that I have in it.

“Let’s go to the mall? We can go to the cinema or just window shopping there. Nae oppa?” she shake my arm while looking at me. I put my phone on the table, looking at her before nodding rapidly. Well I can’t say no to my only little sister isn’t it? She has her own way that make me can’t resist her .

“Let’s go then. Tell Tao and Luhan that we are going to the mall. They said that they wanted to buy stuffs. Go and get ready. I’ll wait here,” I ruffle her hair, forming a soft smile to her. She peck my cheeks before standing up.
“Assaaaaaaaa~! Oppa the best!” she grins cheekily and runs upstairs. Getting ready or maybe knocking on Luhan and Tao’s room. I look at Baekhyun who is busy with his phone. I poke his arms.

“Wanted to join us?” I asked. He glance at me before playing with his phone again.

“Naah it’s okay. Umin hyung, Suho hyung and Jongin aren’t home yet. We planned to go cycle later,” he answered. I shrug.

“Okay then. Take care~” I said. He nods and looks at me.

“Don’t worry hyung~” Baekhyun assure me.

After 30 minutes of waiting, I saw Rin running downstairs. Followed by Luhan and Tao. I grab the car key, patting Baekhyun’s shoulder before walks to the door. Rin pick my bagpack before I do it and wear it on her back, grinning to me. I chuckles, opening the front door, letting them went out. I open the car’s door and takes my place on the driver seat, starting the engine and drives to the mall.

 

Ryu’s POV

In Ryu and Kris’s room…

“Ryu hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuung~!” Chanyeol push the door roughly and runs to me who is trying to have a nap. I stare at him before covering my face with a pillow, trying to sleep.

“Yah hyung! Wake up wake up wake uuuup juseyo,” he grab my pillow and hits me with it. I roll my eyes and look at him.
“What?” I stare at him again.

“We need to shop our school stuff. It’s school tomorrow hyung,” he looks at me with his grins. He look like a Joker with that kind of grin-

“I need my sleeep,” I groaned.

“You will get your sleep after we done with it hyung. Let’s go now. The others are already waiting. Look,” he point at Kris who is already done with his outfit and his hair. I sighed before looking at Chanyeol again.

“Fine kid. Give me 5 minutes,” I walk to the bathroom and wash my face, fixing my hair and clothes before went out. I grab my wallet and my MP3, locks my room with its card and walk to the lobby. My saengs are already there waiting for me. How excited they are. I shake my head, went closer to them.

“Let’s go guys,” I said, making my way out from the hotel. We go to the van and went to the mall.

 

In the mall…

Jeonghan’s POV

I parked my car at the rooftop and get out. Rin cling her arm with mine and we walked in with Tao and Luhan beside me. Rin is so spoil when with me. She feel comfortable with me more than the others since I’m the one who always care about her needs. Those who don’t know us might think us as a couple. Well I can’t deny it since our action sometimes show it like that.

We walk, passing a plushie shop. Tao immediately pull my hands. I follow him to the shop, looking around the shop watching a few girl who are busy with the plushies in front of them. I am not into these stuff so I don’t really get it why some people dare to waste their money for plushies. I mean, one or two is enough isn’t it? Why spend so much money to buy them for collections? Tao is among the people who I mention just now. I roll my eyes when I saw him. He is now in front the animals section. He is a plushie addict. Especially panda.

Luhan hyung went to Tao and both of them are now being a fussy, picking for a new plushie for Tao. I shake my head and look at Rin. She is staring at a bunny plushie. I sigh before I pull her to the plushie. The one that she has been staring. It’s quite big and kind of attracting. Rin looks at me with her puppy eyes.

“Just tell me that you want it Rinnie. I won’t mind to buy it for you,” I chuckles. She tiptoeing, pecking my cheek and grab the bunny, hugging it tight. I smiled at her action and pull her to the counter. After we done paying, we sit on a bench. I take out my phone, checking my messages and snapping my baby girl’s picture with her new friend. I am taking a selca with Rin when I heard a noise. I walk to the plushie shop again just to see Tao holding a weird plushie that looks like a pirate while another tall guy holding the other half. They look like won’t let the plushie go.

Luhan hyung saw me and pull me to Tao. I saw another guy staring at me in an annoying way. Tao look at me and puff his cheeks.

“Hyunggg he won’t let go this plushie. I wanted to owned it~” Tao whined.

“Excuse me. I saw it first so obviously its mine. Can you just let it go?” The tall guy looks at Tao.

“Can you ask your brother here to let my saeng have it? He grab it first anyway,” The other guy keep on staring at me. There are 5 other guys who are around those two. I look at them and raise my eyebrow.

“Ask your saeng to let it go instead. What kind of man still playing with plushie? He looks like a grown up already so my saeng should have it instead,” I said.

The tall guy pull the plushie while Tao trying hard to pull it back. The other guy and I keep on staring at each other until…

“Appa appa! I want that plushieeee,” a little girl appears out of nowhere in front of us. She point at the plushie that Tao and the tall guy holding to her dad. Her dad look at us guiltily. Tao looks at the tall guy and the tall guy looks back at Tao. Unexpectedly, the little girl pull the plushie from Tao and the tall guy and hugs it tight.

“Ahjusshi  are too old for toys,” the little girl said before running to her dad who is now bowing to us for apologize. Tao look at me, pouting.

“Let it go~ Let it goooo~ Won’t owned it anywayyyyyy,” Luhan sing, teasing Tao who is being a sad panda now. Tao walks to the counter to pay for his panda.

 “You should teach your siblings some manner,” the tall guy said coldy to me before walks out with the 6 guys. I glance at them and roll my eyes before making my way to Rin who is waiting for me outside.

We spent our time with window shopping and movies before we go home.