Lizzy x Myungsoo

HEAVEN [After School x Any male idols one shot]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Pairing: Park Sooyoung x Kim Myungsoo(INFINITE)

Words: 1,895 words

Genre: Romance

Another laughter boomed behind the now annoyed boy. Myungsoo massaged his temples with his index fingers. He groaned in irritation, at the fact that he shouldn't have slept late that causes him lack of sleep and dark circles around his eyes and the loud girl who unfortunately sat behind him that couldn't keep shut for even a second. As if his misery isn't enough, he still has two pages of homework that is required to be handed up before lunch break. He tapped his pencil repeatedly and finally gathered up the courage to face the girl behind him.

"And then I told Soojung that the dress looks good on her, well actually it made her look like a fat pig!" The girl, along with her two other boisterous friends laughed.

"Will you guys please keep it down? Can't you see I'm trying to concentrate here?"

The three friends stopped and turned their attention to Myungsoo, who is now regretting his action. He despise making a commotion, especially involving her.

"What's your problem man?" the loud girl banged the table with her palm, causing her two friends to jumped.

The girl with slightly chubbier cheeks hold her arm before anything goes wrong.

"Oh lizzy dear, don't mind that weirdo, Remember what happened last time when you punched that guy's chin? You don't want that to happen again don't you?"

Lizzy? Punched that guy's chin?

"Okay look, I just want a peaceful time so I can finish my homework-"

"What does that have to do with us?"

Myungsoo had the urge to bang his face on the table, really hard. Oh gosh, is this girl really dumb or what?

Before Myungsoo could throw a slightly harsh comeback, the click-clack of high heels could be heard walking into the classroom, signalling the arrival of teacher.

Both Myungsoo and Lizzy shoot a glare at each other before settling down.

 

"Okay class, since we haven't been doing projects for so long, I will be giving you one-" everyone groaned. "-and the marks will be included in your report card for your assignment. Understood?"

The teacher looked around before continuing, "Therefore, I shall do the honour of picking the team partner by myself."

"Miss Shin, why can't we choose our own partner ourselves?" A boy sitting in the middle asked.

"I don't like pairing friends together because they will end up not finishing the projects." Miss Shin replied while eyeing some of the students.

Miss Shin hold a piece of paper on her hand.

"Alright, we have Oh Hyerin with Kim Hyoyeon."

"Lee Kaeun with Kwon Soonyoung"

"Choi Seungcheol with Yoon Jeonghan"

"Kim Myungsoo with Park Sooyoung"

"Im Changkyun with--"

"Wait WHAT?!?"

Both of them stood up from their seat and looked at each other. Myungsoo looked at the teacher, disbelieved then back at Lizzy, then at the teacher, then at Lizzy.

He sat down and buried his face with his hands, "Great, now I have to work on something with the monkey."

Lizzy looked at him, furrowing her eyebrows and if looks could kill, Myungsoo would be dead by now. Technically, she wants him dead now.

The distance between Lizzy and Myungsoo's seat isn't that far so grabbing Myungsoo's neck was as easy as eating a piece of cake.

"Ahhhh!" Myungsoo cursed and screamed while trying to pry off the girl's hand off. Miss Shin too, struggled very hard trying to pull back Lizzy. Lizzy might seem small in size but she's as sturdy as a lion, never judge a book by its cover.

The other students were just watching the whole scene with amusement. Some fished out their phones and record the whole fight to show it to the other students from other classes.

Ringgggg

Lizzy released her grip on Myungsoo's neck and walked out of her classroom with her two friends trailed behind her as soon as the bell rang before Miss Shin decided to give her detention. Once Myungsoo was released, he was almost out of breath.

"Hey dude, did you see that girl just now? damn!" Myungsoo received a pat on his back.

"Of course, I WAS THE VICTIM FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

"Woahhh calm down." Howon, Myungsoo's classmate, put both his hand up in surrender. Howon grabbed Myungsoo's arm and pulled hi

Please log in to read the full chapter