Chapter 1

You light up my most dark time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, Jihye~ long time no see! How have you been?”

I turned around to see whom this familiar voice belonged to. When I saw Daehyun smiling at me, I couldn’t help and just scream. “DAEHYUNIEE!! BOGOSIPEOOO~”

I jumped at him and after that both of us were on the floor and laughing.

“Yah, missed me that much that you are even ready to kill me here?” Daehyun was still laughing and stood up. He breathed in and helped me to get up,

“Lady, would you give me your hand?”

He asked and I reached for his hand. After I had stood up, I hugged him and was about to break his rips.

“I really missed you to death. You won’t go anywhere again, will you?”

“Don’t worry, that was the last time that I’ve been away. I’m going to stay here in Seoul.”

“GREAAAT~ So your parents allow-“

I was cut by Daehyun,

“Jihye. Bad news: We won’t be in the same class. Not even in the same school.”

My eyes opened wide and I saw him looking sad about this situation. Oh no. Please God, no. I waited such for a long time in hope we would be in the same class. God, no. Please. I just couldn’t handle the class without him, after all what happened last year. He has to be in my class. There is no other chance for me to survive.

While I was in my thoughts, I didn’t realize that Daehyun came closer and closer. When I looked up I got scared and saw his face with only 5cm distance to mine.

“WAAAH! OMO OMO OMO!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter