Lots of love, Jin.

Lots of love, Jin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Jane,

          How are you? I hope you're happy there. I'm writing this because I just want to disgorge what I've keep in my heart for so long. I want you to know that I miss you so much. Why did you leave me so early, dear? I don't even have the preparation and I'm not ready at all. It's hard for me to accept the fact that Jane that I love is gone.

          Everyday, everynight, everytime, I feel like something went wrong. Living without you is just like a trash. When I wake up from sleep, there's no one wish me morning, kiss my cheeks, start my morning with a broad smile and a lovely hug. I could feel the emptiness in my heart , in our room, in our house and in my life. I have my breakfast, lunch and dinner alone and that's so painful. I went to the balcony to have some fresh air, looking at the sky which is full of stars. I wanted to forget all of this and open a new book, but it feel sadder when i look at the sky. It remind me of our sweet memories. Sometimes, I cry while hugging your photo because I miss you so much.

          Oh ya, I have a good news. The seed that we've planted together have grown up so fast. I watered it everyday, I put it at the balcony on the day, so that it could get enough sunlight and I bring it inside the house on the night. Now it's already become a small tree and I promise to take care of it.

          Jane, actually there's a lot of things I want to tell you in person, but I don't have the opportunity now. I'm so regret that I didn't tell you earlier, when you still here, beside me. Our to-do-list is still sticked with a magnet on the refrigerator. There are almost half of the list we haven't do yet. I feel so miserable , I can't complete it without you.

         Recently, I've cleared and tidied our house alone. It was my first experience. I did all the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter