The End

The Forbidden Woods

Before you read this, I want to apologise. I missed my timing and due to my mistake, this last chapter won't be as long as the others. I was busy with school preparations and it took a longer time than I expected. So just read on and I do hope you enjoy this final chapter.

 

( I forgot to put an end to Jeowook, so here it is. )

Jeowook stumbled through the burning vegetations, smiling as he destroyed his brother's home. He only saw fire, fire so bright, so beautiful yet strong and deadly. 

He hoped his brother would remember him like the roaring flames, capable of such great destruction.

He only saw fire, the flames covered everything he sees.

He wanted to see more so he climbed a rocky hill and went to the edge.

He surveyed the destruction that his flames brought, glad his fiery revenge had came true.

But the fire disappeared as many grey clouds suddenly formed and the rainwater began to douse his handiwork.

He stamped in anger, his rage made him blind. He stamped so hard, the rocky but fragile ground beneath him gave way to his rage.

He fall into the remaining flames below, flames his own revenge had created and there he would burn from his own fiery revenge.

 

Hakyeon walked along the dark path,  watching as tiny  shineflower's pollens lighted the way. The shineflower only released its pollens in the presence of light-users creatures such as a Light Elf. Hakyeon thought it was funny to see that when he was on his way to the vampire's territory.

He accepted their offer but he only agreed to go so he can train himself from hurting his friends.

Speaking about his friends, Wonsik and Taekwoon were working together in taking care of both the villagers and the creatures who were taking temporary shelter in the village.
 Hakyeon heard the Alpha and Taekwoon's father talking about making them co-leaders in the future and he knew that they were going to be bashful when they know about it.

Sanghyuk would be staying with Jaehwan, being the apprentice of the apprentice of the socerer. Sanghyuk had  suprisingly mastered a few spells and Hakyeon was worried if it was a mistake. He seriously got lifted by the younger a few times and he was just learning.

Hongbin at first did not know what to do after he was free but then two women entered the village and asking the villagers about a slave working under a hunting group.
Suprisingly, they were his sisters. They escaped from the first mistress's house before the fire. They left in a hurry, leaving their belongings including their necklaces.
Hongbin was extremely delighted to find them and the three siblings decided to return home to their mother though they did planned to open a bakery in the village, a new life in a new place.

Hakyeon was happy it was going well for everybody and he was looking forward to see them again after he finished his training.
He walked until he found his uncle's house. He stood outside the door, feeling nervous to knock. 
After making sure he looked presentable, he knocked the door.

" Hakyeonie, you are back!! Oh why didn't tell us you are coming? There are so much to tell you. Come on in, I hope we still have some banana milk left in store. My daughter, your cousin likes it very much. She reminds me of you. Come on, don't be nervous", his uncle greeted him with a bright smile and quickly urged him inside.

" Honey, come here! Bring our daughter too!".

Hakyeon smiled, feeling warm and happy because he had two homes where he was loved and he would do anything to return it back.

But first, he would enjoy the banana milk first.