Beginning of the Worlds, Nations, and People

The Last Ice Princess

                    Centuries ago, two worlds have been created on the same spot in the universe, the weak- The Human World and the powerful- The Puissance World.  The weak one is visibly seen in the universe, while the powerful is cannot be seen. The two worlds share the same orbit and moon, these worlds are separated only by the moon, which serves as their own door. These worlds differ in the kind of people and in their appearance. THEY ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT but people in both of the two worlds look the same.

 

                    In the Human World there are seven continents and numbers of nations. The people in the Human World are weak, living here isn’t easy. They need to study hard to learn. They need to work to earn. They need to earn for them to eat. They need to do many things before they fulfill or reach something. In this world it seems people who lives here are weak, but they are actually strong since all the hardship in their world are very hard comparing to the life in the Puissance World.

 

                    Puissance World’s people are supernatural, they are powerful than humans, obviously, people here have powers; ice, fire, wind, and earth. This world knows the human world and they also come by passing through the moon, since they look the same as the humans no one knows they have powers, unless they show it to them, but it will be a bad idea. Puissance World have four nations; the Ice Palace, Fire Kingdom, Wind Tower, and Earth territory.

 

                    Among the four nations, Ice Palace is the highest of all, since the Ice People has the greatest trait in all people of all nations. They are like ice; pure, clean, and true. The Ice Palace is known for its sophisticated fashion; furry coats, boots, hoods, long dresses made out of mammal skins. The people here can’t fly but they use big snowflakes, and snowbirds to go to places. Ice Palace is located on the highest icy hills of Puissance World, higher than the towers of Wind Tower.

      

 

                    Wind Tower is located in the skies, floating towers everywhere. People here can fly so no need for birds or anything, they are very efficient in working. Capes are the trend here, even capes with hoods. Wind Tower is also known the Middle Puissance together with Earth Territory, because they are known to be in between Ice Palace and Fire Kingdom.

      

 

                     Earth Territory is the largest nation is Puissance World because all lands are theirs. They are known to be weak if fashion, brown is much appreciated in this world. The people here are known as builders, farmers and many more. Since all the land is theirs, they are the source of food and resources in the whole Puissance World.

         

 

                    Fire Kingdom is located in the vast volcanoes of the world. Fire People are known to be revealing. They use eagles and ravens to fly. People have warm hearts and they are strong, they are courageous warriors. The kingdom is the second highest nation next to Ice Palace.

                        

 

                    Peace of the two worlds are broken, chaos was all over the worlds. Both of the worlds have wars. Nations in the Human World fight against each other. Three nations in the Puissance World fight against one.

                        

                   The Puissance World’s fortune teller, Diseur, read the world’s future for the King of Ice Palace, and ruler of the world. The teller read the prophecy, and the prophecy was not expected.

 

                      “The world is dumb headed for thinking they are very powerful that they almost look down on humans, the two worlds are different because the other one has power, but both has its own weakness. All nation in this world has their own weakness, not all the powerful are powerful, and sometimes the most powerful in the weakest. Power of hatred will be born soon, war is near. Danger is yet to come“

 

                      The prophecy was announced to all four nations. The world is threatened, but not for a long time. Years passed. Centuries came. Generations died and born, nothing happened. All is still the same. Puissance people thought that the prophecy is not real and will not be happening. The prophecy was forgotten by most of them, but no one can stop the prophecy. The prophecy has to be done.

 

CHAPTER 2 : The Birth of Hatred. COMING SOON!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

A/N:

All the pictures are not mine, credits to all owners.

I hope you my readers will give more love to this story, and give me more courage in the future.

Ask me anything you like and or anything that you don't understand.

I am open for suggestions 💖

Thank you for reading.

I am also at WATTPAD ^^ same username 💖

Wattpad Account link: https://www.wattpad.com/user/IceMeilleur

 

Ice Author-nim