001

Twisted Love Triangle

It was a regular day at Seoul high, teens are gossiping about the new and latest trends, crazy maniacs running around the halls dropping papers making them fly around places. There was the quiet and shy people who stay in the side lines, and the normal people, like Baekhyun.

Baekhyun has never been one to interact much with people, except for his life long best friend Kyungsoo. Baekhyun could be what you call, an introvert, if it wasn't for the nerdy glasses and the quiet awkard atmosphere around him he would be concidered very popular. But he has a reason, he and Kyungsoo have come to this school on a scholarship, in fact, despite all the crazy, but rich delinquents in Seoul High it's the best High school in Seoul, for the rich and smart. They live in the middle class, meaning if they lose their scholarship, they are booted right out of campus. The pay for this school is incredibly high, considering it's a private school, no one in the middle or low class can be even close to pay for it.

Baekhyun looked ahead of him and sighed, another day of idiots and torchure. The teachers were all mini spawns of the devil, especially the principal, Ms.Jung. She might be all nice on the outside but in reality she might actually be the devil herself. The only part of the day Baekhyun looks forward to is Park Chanyeol

He walked into class, eyes facing the ground. He sauntered to where his and Kyungsoo's desks were. Fortunately him and Kyungsoo made the same class, unfortunately Chanyeol was in the other class.

"Hey, ready for another day in hell?" sighed Kyungsoo.

"I'm so done right now, Mrs.Lui gave us so much language arts home work I'm dying physically and mentally" Baekhyun groaned.

"No kidding, I thought when we signed up for this it would be a bit more... I guess fun? Well, we're so wrong."

"Pfft, I already knew this was hell, but if I want to keep my eyeliner on check and my booty fine when I'm older, I need the money. Getting the good education is important!"

"You know Baek, sometimes you sound completely ridiculous then find a way to make it sound smart..."

Baekhyun just shrugged and turned his head over to the front of the class. The teacher slammed a ruler down onto her desk and startled the handsome boy traveling behind him. 

"Silence!" Mrs.Jeon yelled, "Ask you can see we have a new student here, he is a very strong figure here in Korea so everyone treat him nicely okay? Here introduce yourself," she looked at the boy innocently and pointed to the class.

"Uh.. hi, my name is Kim Jongin," immediately the class burst in cries? Cheers? Gasps? Baekhyun gets why, this guy is most likely the son of the CEO of Kim Enterprises. One of the richest companies in Korea. 

"Quiet!" yelled the teacher again. "Let Mr.Kim finish!"

"Oh, please just call me Jongin, you could also call me Kai I don't mind." he smiled a full bright smile and he swear he heard some moans from the crowd. "I don't know what else to say... so yeah."

The teacher pointed over a desk for him to sit at... which was coincidentally right next to Baekhyun's. Baekhyun could hear the sighs and voices of jealousy coming from the class. But he himself was not fazed by his unusually handsome face, he has his Chanyeol, well he would like to think. He looked over at Kyungsoo who was surprisingly blushing, that boy showed no emotion, but I swear I saw a hint of red on his cheeks when Jongin said hi to him.

"Hey, I guess I'll be sitting here from now on! I hope we can all get along together!" Exclaimed Jongin with his signature smile.

He does make a great first impression, I wonder if that's really how his attitude is, Baekhyun thought. It's most likely fake. He can see Jongin's eyes, they are dull, like they have lost their shine, like he is just a dead doll being used. Baekhyun felt his heart move at the possible story. But that was a great possibility, after he is the son of one of the richest people in the world.

Baekhyun just nodded as Kyungsoo gave a friendly smile.

After that class went on as usual about the boring stuff that we probably won't ever use in our life, but need to know because, well, it's the law!

The rest of the day went normally, alongside that Jongin person mingling with everyone during breaks. But it was finally Baekhyun's favorite part of the day....lunch! Not only because of the delicious food around him, but the pieve of delicious that always sits near him. 

Baekhyun sighs lovingly as he watches Chanyeol's everymove. The way he picks up his fork and brings it to his luscious cherry red lips. The way his eyes closes in adoration of the sweet tastes of the strawberry cheesecake he is eating. Baekhyun especially loves the way he smiles after he eats, as his eyes crinkle at the end a bit. He thinks it is the most beautiful thing on earth, he could watch this all day. That is when Kyungsoo came into the picture.

" Baek?" he blocked my vision of Chanyeol, " Baek were you even listening to me?" Kyungsoo said slightly frustrated. Ever since that Park kid came into Baekhyun's life all he could think of is PARK CHANYEOL. He zones out way to much for Kyungsoo's liking.

"Byun! Look here! Stop looking at that person and listen to me!"

"Augghuuu!" Baekhyun gasped, "first of all Mr.Do his name is Park Chanyeol, son of Park Jaemin and Park Chaeyoung, first born child an-"

"Yes, yes I already know, you have told me a billion times! I just want you to stop being so side tracked, it's not good for you."

"Well-" Baekhyun started when suddenly a slightly deeper voice interrupted their conversation.

"Hey I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something but perhaps can I eat lunch with you guys?" The Jongin kid from earlier came to our table, "You guys seem like the only people who I've met that doesnt want to get into my pants, hahaha, am I right?" He looked at them eyes full of hope and worry.

Baekhyun laughed it off telling him definetely not and that hes got his eyes set for another person. Jongin sighed in relief. 

" I really think you guys are cool, I really want us to get to know each other better and become friends!" His eyes sparkled since the first time he saw him and he knew he could never say no to those eyes. 

They talked over the lunch period and they surprisingly clicked very well. He is glad he doesn't have to deal with a stupid play boy this year! Sure Jongin at first sight would look like a play boy but in realty he is super chill and quite fun to hang out with. 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Life was different with Chanyeol, he is rich, smart, knows many things, but yet, he is so bored with his life. Everything is the same in his life, go home after a boring but easy day at school, play some instruments, video games, maybe have his friends over. But that wasn't enough for him, he felt something missing, something that will make him happier. 

Chanyeol woke up that day feeling half dead. His head hurts, he is hungry, and he feels all greasy. He sat up with a groan, he has to live another boring day of nothing interesting and nothing to look forward too. In that moment the maid knocked on the door.

"Sir, are you up? It's time to go to school!" said the maid.

"Yeah I'm up," he said with a raspy groan, " and don't call me sir just call me Chanyeol."

"Alright sir."

After several times of trying to get the maids to call him his name, they never do it! It's not like he is the important one! It's his father! Even though living a rich life is fun, it's just kind of... uh ... gets dull. 

He got out of bed and went into the shower. He took off his shirt and looked at himself in the mirror. He was pale and a bit lanky. I guess I should work out soon, he thought.

After Chanyeol was done getting ready he went downstairs to the food already set up for him. His father and mother had already eaten and had gone to work by that time. They never see each other a lot, maybe at the morning or some phone calls but Chanyeol is sure they probably have forgotten him by now. 

His stomach growled at the food, it wasn't his favorite, but he was hella hungry. He devoured the food until there was only a grain of rice left, which he still ate anyways. He adjusted his uniform and tie and went out the door. His usual ride was there parked in front of the house. The butler opener the the door for him and he shook his head. He fold the butler that he can get the door by himself but he still insisted on holding the door. Chanyeol got in without anymore complaints and they drove to school.

Once Chanyeol walked into school all eyes were on him. You could see how the girls and some boys blush when he looks at them. He usually ignores but today he was getting curious. What do all those people find interesting in me? I really just look like the rest of my friends, nothing special. I was getting near my locker when Kris came up beside me.

"Hey man, how's life?" said Kris.

"Boring." Chanyeol dead panned.

"Why is it that whenever I ask you this question you always give the same answer, huh?"

Chanyeol shrugged and they walked off to class. Kris and Chanyeol met second year in middle school, Kris's dad works for my dad's company as the project manager for out wing in China. I know right, a big company. Chanyeol met Kris from a party they were forced to attend to. Both hadthe same problems with their lives so they clicked very well. Except Kris has already found his solution since his first year in high school. This is their second year and it was even more boring than last year! Kris found this guy named Tao. Chanyeol doesn't really don't care, Kris is getting all lovey dovey and he swear its disgusting. Especially when they come over and get all cuddly and kissy kissy! He he shuddered at the thought. But maybe, since Kris found his happiness through Tao, maybe he should try something like that. But he couldn't really see himself with anyone. He's not even sure what gender he likes! Truthfully he is more to the female side but some males get his attention. Chanyeol was to lost in his thoughts he couldnt hear Kris's blabbing. He just looked straight and kept on walking.

Chanyeol and Kris kept walking until he felt someone clash into him. He looked down a bit and saw beautiful brown eyes. His hair was a darker shade of brown and he was just a bit shorter than Chanyeol.

"Ah sorry," the guy muttered, " I didn't see you there."

The person in front of him, he was mesmerizing, his handsome features looked vibrant in the light coming from the window. 

"H-hi I'm Chanyeol," he intoduces himself.

"I'm Jongin, nice to meet you, sorry about that again" he appoligised one again, bowed a little than left. That guy, he looks kind of familiar.

Classes went by quickly, and he has not seen Jongin at all. He was dissapointed about that. He wanted to look into those eyes again and feel that same feeling he felt when he bumped into him. His hair was so soft when a bit landed on my face. He was so dazed he didn't realize that the bell for lunch time rang. He only noticed when Kris tapped his shoulder and when he looked around it was only Kris and Chanyeol in the room. 

"Dude you were so spaced out, what the heck man, you couldn't even hear when I was calling you! Let's go eat, I'm starving."

He nodded and they made their way to the cafeteria. Lunch was a great part of the day, the cafeteria is filled with many delicious food, and one is his favorites, strawberry cheese cake. Once they have gotten what they wanted they sat down at their usual table. 

Chanyeol adored cheese cake. Blueberry cheese cake, raspberry cheese cake but mostly strawberry cheese cake. He loved the way the cream cheese and the strawberry blend so well with each other and makes such a heavenly taste. In his opinion it's like God on a plate. That's one thing he was looking forward to in life, his strawberry cheese cake. As he took a bite of the scrumptious food, at the corner of his eye he saw Jongin. He was talking to two other guys, that he doesn't recognize.

They looked like they were having so much fun, Jongin's eyes always crinkled when he laughed and his big cute smile got me entranced the whole time. For once he had almost forgotten his cheese cake. Kris was too busy talking and flirting with Tao to notice the awe in Chanyeols eyes. He kept watching them with his face on top of his hand, he was wondering what Jongin does, his hobbies, what his parents do, who Jongins friends are. He just really wants to get to know him.

Once Jongin and his friends started getting up Chanyeol eyes popped in surprise, it was nearing the end of lunch, in fact only about two minutes left, and he's been staring at them for the whole time. Not only that he was one of the last people left in the cafeteria. Kris and Tao had already left! They probably told him but he just didn't regester it properly in his brain.

He got up abruptly, looked around and scratched his head a bit. He quickly gathered his stuff and started speed walking over to his locker. He didn't notice where he was going when he accedentally bumped into someone. A small part of him hoping it would be Jongin again, but to his surprise it was one of his friends who he was sitting with earlier. The force of the bump causing the smaller to fall on the ground, his books tumbling to the floor. The boy was small, almost like a girl. He has big framed glasses, black long shaggy hair that suits him very well. His mouth and eyes are puppy like and there was an evident blush on his face.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! Here let me help you," I lent him my hand. His blush darkening to a pinker hue, "my name is Chanyeol by the way."

He looked up at me shyly and said a quiet but audible, "I'm, Byun Baekhyun"

___________

 

A/N: Thank you so much for subbing to my story! I'll try not to dissapointed you with my horrible writing skills. 

~Mia