T&B 2 - Seoul, South Korea

Tense and Bothered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Japan. South Korea. There's certainly no time difference between the two countries, right? It has the same seasons, same daybreak, and same twilight. Somehow, this information only made her heart grew heavy.

 

Lee Hayi strained to supress a groan. She stared at her phone lying on the table in front of her which kept on ringing. It kept buzzing but she didn't have the drive to pick it up. Then it would beep to let her know that the caller left a message. Voice mails flooded her mobile. Ever since last night, her phone never stopped beeping and ringing.

 

"Do you have any plans on picking that call up?" Hayi heard someone questioned so she looked up only to meet raven orbs looking at her, worry evident in her face. She was so pretty. Her hair was black with its end dyed with purple color. She sat in front of Hayi. Jennie Kim. The rumored leader of the new girl group YG was planning on creating.

 

"It's Jiwon?" Another lassie observed, while sitting beside Jennie, all the while peeping on the mobile phone. Now this girl over here, Lee Hi always felt insecure whenever she saw her. Kim Jisoo. She was so lovely. Those long black locks. Her healthy complexion. Plus the fact that Jisoo was close to Bobby didn't sit well with Hayi's insecurities and Jisoo even called him Jiwon. So very few people have the license to call Bobby by his Korean name and Kim Jisoo was one of them.

 

"Did he do something wrong? Urrgh that guy, I'm gonna kill him," Jisoo exagerratedly said which earn a playful smack from Jennie.

 

"Seriously, is everything fine with you and Bobby-oppa?" Jennie cautiously inquired, her voice lower than normal. Hayi's brows creased and looked around. That's when she comprehended that almost all the people in YG's cafeteria were looking at their table.

 

Jisoo looked at Lee Hi's cell phone, her forehead crumpled, looking so occupied on what she was thinking. Then she suddenly seized Hayi's phone and rejected the call from Bobby.

 

Hayi's eyes widen in astonishment. How dare this girl in front of her invade her privacy. They were not close. Even though Jisoo and Bobby were close, she really didn't like to be friends with this girl. While Jennie, they had been close due to Hayi featuring Jennie in her album.

 

"Your phone is already attracting attention. Either answer it or reject it," Jisoo clarified and handed the mobile phone back to Hayi.

 

Jennie seized Hayi's hand. "You could talk to me. I mean talk to us," she supposed and nodded to Jisoo besides her. "I know you only trust Suhyun when it comes to your personal life, but you could also trust us," she added while her lips shaped into a genuine smile.

 

Hayi looked at the two girls in front of her. They looked harmless. She in air deeply. "It's Jiwon," Lee Hi started. She dejectedly smiled.

 

"Of course it’s him," Jisoo interrupted. She rolled her eyes when Hayi's cell phone started ringing again. Hayi then turn off her phone. "So what does your boyfriend did this time?" Jisoo enquired.

 

"That's the problem. He didn't do anything," Hayi answered contrastingly. Kim Jiwon really didn't do anything. Heck, he didn't even know that today was their 100th day together. And instead of celebrating it together, he was miles away with his fans while she was alone.

 

"Okay? What do you mean?" Jennie asked while confusion apparent in her voice. She didn't really understand. Bobby didn't do anything so why was Hayi ignoring his calls?

 

"Wait. . . it's November. Oh god! Its your 100th day together!” Jisoo exclaimed so Jennie secured her hands on Jisoo's mouth to shut her up. She then bowed at the people near them and smiled apologetically in disturbing then due to Jisoo's noise.

 

"How did you know?" Hayi queried, her brows furrowed. Kim Jisoo knew? How? She felt jealousy slowly crept in as she stared at this girl. Did Bobby told her? Why? Is Jisoo really special that he informed her about his relationship?

 

"Yeah. I remember when you two are officially together. He called me in the middle of my training. He was so happy that time so I couldn't really forget it. It's my first time to hear Jiwon's voice laced with so much joy," Kim Jisoo explained, a smile painted in her face.

 

"So he forgot?" Jennie asked. Hayi just nodded. "But they're busy, right? I mean Hanbin said that they'll be gone to Japan for a couple of days for their fanmeet," Jennie said.

 

"I know he's busy but it just angers me that he didn't even remember this special day," Hayi answered.

 

"I think you're being mean, Lee Hayi," Jennie said, which made the girls eyes widened.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter