T&B 1 - Tokyo, Japan

Tense and Bothered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu. Seven boys were leisurely exiting the said hotel to get in their van waiting outside. Happiness and excitement evident on these boys. They were mostly wearing black hoodies and masks to avoid attracting the people nearby.

 

“It’s our last fan meeting in Tokyo,” Song Yunhyeong said. Bobby just smiled and sang their song, Today.

 

As they were traveling to Zepp, Kim Jinhwan was awfully playful. He was seated at the backseat with Chanwoo on his right and Bobby on his left. He kept bothering Bobby who looked so shockingly tired so early in the morning. Just then they passed by an ocean. Jinhwan hovered on Bobby’s side and hugged him teasingly.

 

“It’s the ocean. Jiwon~” he sing-song and Bobby’s face crunched in irritation and pushed him away.

 

Jinhwan just laughed it off though he noticed that something was off. Something was clearly off. Usually during their fan meets, he was the one being tense and all while Bobby was the playful one. Looked like this time, the roles have switched.

 

When they arrived at Zepp, the staffs were already busy arranging stuffs. They went straight to their dressing room though they didn’t really start preparing but just lazed off and play around with their members and staffs. Bobby occupied the four-seater sofa, lying on it while holding his phone, full attention on it. Jinhwan was about to sit when instead of feeling the comfortableness of the couch, he sat straight on one of Bobby’s leg.

 

“Don’t you think this is a little too much? This is a sofa for at least four people,” Jinhwan said as Bobby curled his right leg as Jinhwan sat and instead sprawl it on Jinhwan’s lap.

 

iKON’s charismatic leader, Kim Hanbin watched his best friends. Kim Jiwon was lying on the lounger, busy on his phone while their Jinani was seated on the end side of the settee, sipping his juice drink leisurely. He approached them and kneeled on the free space and hovered on Bobby.

 

“Yah!!!” Bobby shouted as Hanbin grabbed his arms.

 

“This is a sofa for at least four people!” Hanbin mischievously said while Bobby whined and faced-palm. He then moved a little to let Hanbin sit but instead of sitting, their naughty leader leaned near Bobby’s ear and shouted, “This is a sofa for at least four people!” Bobby just tried to cover his ears but to no avail. Hanbin grabbed Bobby’s left arm that didn’t hold the phone and shouted near Bobby’s ear again. “This is a sofa for at least four people!” Bobby just tried to zone out the other half of double B as he stare at his phone but the ever persistent BI just kept on bugging Bobby. “This is a sofa for at least four people!” Bobby then suddenly jerked because of something on his phone and Hanbin also stopped his mischief to see what it was.

 

In the end, four people sat on the chaise longue. While Bobby was still lying on it, Hanbin seated on the free space in front, Jinhwan on his original position near the end, Chanwoo sat on the backside of Jinhwan.

 

After sometime the boys changed their outfit to get ready because the show would start. Double B was still very naughty even when they’ve already changed their clothing or just Hanbin for that matter. Bobby was wearing a simple white shirt and orange pants. He was now seated on the four-seater sofa while BI who was also wearing a white shirt but his pants were black, was still hovering on him, trying to lay on Bobby’s lap. Bobby was pushing BI away towards Chanwoo who was on the other side of the sofa. Meanwhile, Chanwoo was also pushing BI towards Bobby. This banter continued for a while, Bobby multitasking. While he pushed Hanbin using his head, he was also busy texting.

 

All in all, the fan meet was a blast. It was full of laughters and also tears. When they were finally on their way home, their van was eerily quiet. As if all the energy was drained away from the boys. Yunhyeong, Junhoe and Donghyuk were seated on the middle part of the van. Chanwoo was seated shotgun on the passenger seat. Meanwhile, the three Kims were on the backseat.

 

Bobby was on the right, leaning on the window, eyes closed, probably sleeping but he was holding his phone on his left hand. Hanbin was on the middle part while Jinhwan was on the left. "Hey," Hanbin whispered and poked Jinhwan's cheek.

 

"What?" Jinhwan asked. Hanbin secretly pointed at Bobby. Jinhwan understood the worry on their leader's eyes. "I don't know," he answered. "He was like that ever since last night."

 

Hanbin sit up straight and observed their Kimbap. He looked tired, well everyone was tired but he looked different. More exhausted than any of them. He tried to remember what exactly happened last night. But nothing sparked his memory.

 

"Aha!!” Jinan shouted which made the boys looked at him. He smiled apologetically and the boys went back to their own business. Thankfully, Bobby was too tired and sleepy to take notice of why their Jinan shouted. Sleepiness was pulling him off to dreamland. "I think I know now what happened," Jinhwan whispered to BI. Jinhwan smirked. There was very few things that made Kim Jiwon lost his focus.

 

Hanbin's brows furrowed. Then his eyes widen. "Lee Hayi," Jinhwan and Hanbin both said at the same time.

 

Of course. While Kim Hanbin have a crush on the KpopStar season one winner, Kim Jiwon's type was her. Almost everyone on YG knew. Heck, just listening to the lyrics of Bobby's rap on My Type gave it away.

 

Hanbin poked Bobby's cheek to check if he was already asleep. Turned out, Bobby was really weary. He was fast sleeping. Grabbing the opportunity, Hanbin slowly slide the phone off Bobby's hand. He smirked when he turned it on. The wallpaper. A picture of Bobby and Hayi.

 

"Hey. Give that back to Bobby," the group's eldest reprimanded their leader. He tried to grabbed it away but Hanbin raised his hand holding the phone away from Jinhwan's reach.

 

"I just want to know what really happened," Hanbin said and tried unlocking the phone. But then a passkey was needed. He tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter