final

Jeon Wonwoo's Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Myungeun watched the monitor at waiting room without blinking. There was thirteen members idol group who performed now. Even there was twelve other members, but she just focused on that certain someone. Even the close up cut was the other member, but she could spot that certain someone at the back. She cupped , preventing her scream to came out and shocking her members  when she saw his smirk on the monitor.

“God, why he should be handsome like that?” Myungeun mumbled after the performance finished. Babysoul who was sitting beside her just shook her head, meanwhile Mijoo for being a lovestruck.

“Eonni, just so you know, this face just before has the same expression with yours when you see Mark-ssi,” Myungeun replied as she stood up from her chair and continued her activity before watching Seventeen performance.

Babysoul burst out of laughing.

“And I am not as weird as when you watched and took picture of Seunghee-ssi.”

There was no one who save Myungeun.

---

Lovelyz was just finished performing and back to waiting room, except Yein who ran to toilet because she could not hold her need anymore.

The members were resting when the waiting room’s door opened. “Yes, sure. Please come in,” Yein who just came back, talked to someone outside the room.

Lovelyz members startled. They stopped whatever they do and stood up.The room that previously quiet, now filled with a bunch of boys. The staffs retreated to the back, and some of them got out from the room to give the idols space (it became crowded because there was 21 members idol in the room).

“Annyeonghaseyo. Say the name, we are Seventeen! Please look out for us,” Seventeen members greeted Lovelyz.

“Annyeonghaseyo, we are Lovelyz,” Lovelyz members said in chorus, except Myungeun. She st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter