1/1

One Rainy Day

During vacant periods, Kyuhyun and Sungmin would usually have mini dates in their school’s garden or if they have a long free time, they would go to the nearest café. Nothing special, just mini dates with books, notes and finger foods. They’ll just have casual talks and that’s more than enough to make them happy.

But not today.

Nope, they didn’t have a fight. It just so happened that it was a rainy day and neither of them brought an umbrella. So off to the library they went. It’s nothing unusual, they’ve been to the library many times. It’s just that Sungmin didn’t feel like spending his time on that day at the library but whatever, Kyuhyun wanted to stay there.

As long as Kyuhyun is there, then he’ll be fine.

 

 

…or so he thought.

Kyuhyun was there, sure, but he was busy reading and Sungmin didn’t want to disturb him. So he decided on staring at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun’s face is interesting anyway.

 

 

After some time, Kyuhyun noticed his boyfriend’s silence. He was very much aware that the whole time since they entered the library, Sungmin didn’t do any reading and just stared at him.

“So…” Kyuhyun started. Sungmin just hummed in response. “How many pimples have you counted?”

“Hmmm, let me see.” There was a glint in Sungmin’s eyes. “I see two on your left jaw, one below; another 2 on your right… and oh my gawd! Is that–“

“Alright! Alright! I get it, geez. You could’ve just said you didn’t notice them because I’m too handsome!”

“What kind of boyfriend do take me for?” Sungmin faked a gasp. “A lying boyfriend?”

“No, you could’ve been a loving boyfriend. Now, quit staring!” Kyuhyun pouted.

“Aw… Kyu, you know that I love you. Come on, ask me again! Ask me again!”

“Min, no.”

“Come on, just one last time!”

“Fine,” Kyuhyun sighed in defeat. “So how many pimples do you see?”

Sungmin smiled mischievously.

“I see quite a lot.”

“Ughhh”

“…but you’re still handsome. And I love you.”

 

 

A few minutes after that, Kyuhyun and Sungmin were sent out by the librarian.