FIN

happy woozi day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Guys, I know you’re in there. So, let me in.”

“Hyung, the password.” The voice came from the other side of the door.

“Hahaha. But, no. I’m not playing this game so let me in. Before I come at you with my guitar, Mingyu,” the orange haired male struggled with the items in hand as he called out to the other behind the door.

“You can’t enter without the password.” This time it was Chan who replied.

“What password is there? I don’t known the damn password,” Jihoon sighed tiredly as he tapped his foot impatiently against the floor.

“Look at the sticky notes, Jihoon!” The birthday boy easily identified Jeonghan’s voice as he juggled the other items on his hands before fishing out the paper from his back pocket. Sieving through the pile, he noticed a number on the corner of the note and pulling all six of them out to be 1, 9, 2 ,1 ,6, 2.

“What in the world? How am I supposed to know?” Jihoon grumbled as he stared at the six digits.

“Jihoon-ah, it’s easy-”

“112269?” Jihoon who was too tired to play the guessing game arranged the numbers in increasing order and shouted it over to the other side to be met with a chorus of laughters and a mixture of groans.

“Really, hyung? Really?” Jihoon heard Hansol call out, his tone incredulous.

“I really don’t- Ah,” Jihoon who started as he stared at the numbers stopped suddenly.

Ah, so that’s the password.

“221196- My birth date. What kind of pass-” Jihoon read out the numbers and before he could finish, the door was flung open and he was pulled into the room. Before he could register what was going on, he was knocked to the floor by a bear hug sent his way.

“DOG PILE TIME!!”

That was all it took before all the other member headed Jihoon’s way to lie ontop of each other. Air knocked out of his lungs and squashed beneath another 12 members, Jihoon had attempted to wriggle his way out and much to his avail, he remained stuck beneath the ridiculous pile of bodies.

“God, whose hand is this? Stop digging into my ribs!”

“Seokmin, get you foot out of my face!”

“Guys… I can’t get up, the pile’s too high for me…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter