[[1]]

First Love

[]A/N: The Story is same with the series "She was Pretty" Check it out but i will renew how the story flow. <3 Aja~ 

 

__*__

 

"E-ehhh!? he's here now!?" the young guy named BamBam shouted. Big Eye glasses, Braces, and messy hair. Thats what we can describe to this boy. a total NERDY BOY

 

He smiles like an idiot as soon as he heared the news from someone, it is someone who is close to him. running at his hyung's Car at the building of where his hyung works. let's call his hyung as Jinyoung. he waited until the office hours end. waiting exitedly at the Parking Lot you can see the happiness on BamBam's face, a face that no one can even explain. another hour passed, Jinyoung finished his workand now going to the Parking Lot with his Briefcase and some folders on his hand

 

"Nyeong Hyung!" The younger shouted. Running toward his hyung with his perfect and cute smile. "What's up Bammy?" the older smiled at BamBam. it was a nice smile that hides Jinyoung's tiredness. The younger take the folders on Jinyoung's hand and pulling him into the car "I'll tell you later"

 

BamBam's clingy attitude affect Jinyoung's. even though he's tired he keep on being Hyper because of BamBam. he even treat the younger as his Brother. a cute little fragile brother. but the feelings towards the younger is not that nice, his feelings for the younger are different. he Loved the younger.

 

Seeing the younger who slept beside the window makes him giggle, Jinyoung stopped at a store just to buy some coffee and snacks. he bet that the younger is very hungry. he looks at Bambam's face while having a smile, fixing the hair that looks so messy. he goes inside the store just to buy a Hot choco for his Favorite adorble Bam and some snacks and also a coffee for him.

 

Rubbing his eyes carelessly, he saw Jinyoung coming back at the car knowing what on its hand. "Bammie-ssi, Guess what i bought yah" the younger smiled at the elder while giggling "Is it... is it.. is it my favorite Hot Chocolate??" the older chuckled while looking at the boy's face. 'BamBam look so adorable' he thought and quickly drives going home.

 

Parking the car at their apartment they both shared. BamBam runs into his room and quickly fell in the bed. "Im Tired!" He shouted. he rolls at his bed imagining what will happen when he and his friend met.

 

BamBam is in the middle of his 'Imagination' Jinyoung throwed the towel to the younger's face. BamBam groans and quickly get the towel out of his sight. he looks at Jinyoung while frowning "Nyeong hyung..... Turture? ......it's fun you know?" the younger told Jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung goes out and runs fastly at his room while BamBam is chuckling by himself. he looked like an idiot. a total idiot. 

 

[Time Skip]

 

This is the day, the day where Mark and BamBam will meet again. BamBam who is on his way to the Park. The park that will be the place where they will meet. even though this day is special he brought his usual face that he had. Messy Hair and those nerdy glasses without any poise. thats ridiculous for any perfectionist. Living without fixing himself is fine.

 

"Mark hyung!!" He shouted at his phone, having that not so bright teeth and undefined smile. he was really ready to meet Mark after 10 years.

 

"Kunpimook! i missed you!" Said mark. the smile gotten more bigger hearing the voice of his love is no joke, a voice that he misses, the voice that made him fall again.

 

looking in the surroundings his eyes catch someone. he smiles while running at someone, a Fat Guy. he jump seeing how happ he is to find Mark. he hugged the guy with all of his force "Markeu hyung! you've never change!" the younger chuckles while pointing at the guy's stomach.

 

"What are you saying? are you even insulting me?" the guy looked at BamBam with 'WTH' face.

 

"Im Bam! Kunpimook, hyung!" he laughs loudly, he looked at the guy  who is frowning at him. "Look Kid! I'm not that Markeu guy and also if you have problem with me shut you... you.." he looked at BamBam from head to toe "....you nerdy guy!"

 

Bambam can feel the embarrassing moment now. he looked at the guy again "so... so you're not M-" the guy cut him off and shouted "IM NOT THAT GUY!" the man leaves BamBam.

 

BamBam heard someone on his phone. "Hello? Mook? are you still there? Mook? are you fine?" he heard from his phone. he looked at the surroundings again and he put his phone back to his ear.

 

"Hello? Hyung? where are you? I'm here at the Fountain" Bambam told the elder. seeing someone looked at his way he cant believe it. Hot guy on its white suit, y face, perfect eyes and Fit body. he can't load his mind that the guy is Mark. he waved at the elder who is about to come near his place.

 

"BamBam! there you are" Mark hugged some random guy. BamBam saw that and made him feel bad. his confidence is too low now. he's devastated and disappointed to himself that Mark expected him as a cute guy. it is actually the opposite of him. seeing a random guy hugged by mark gave the younger a chest hurt.

 

the guy pushed Mark away saying many things such as Mark being a crazy guy, Mark is like this, mark is like that, and he also curses Mark who look embarrassed on what he did. 'This is a total mess' he tell himself.

 

BamBam who go away at the park Remembering all the things happened awhile ago. he is disappointed on how he looks like, he's devastated, he's broken like a glass. "Why do I expect those things? I'm an idiot after all" he clenched his first and shout somewhere out of blue.

 

Jinyoung seeing his Bestfriend being like this makes him feel sad, he did't know what happened so it makes him worry about what happened on the younger. "Bammie-ssi" he called the Younger. BamBam just look at him then smiles palely.

 

 

"Hyung! Please! I'm begging you! Pleaase? just this night!" He kneels infront of Jinyoung. the elder just make bam stand. "Bam, No." Jinyoung answered to the Younger.

 

BamBam hugged his hyung and start kissing it's cheeks several times. 'Clingy Bam is here again' Jinyoung told himself. the elder can resist Bam so he said Yes. Yes to meet Mark and told him he's BamBam.

 

Jinyoung waited at the fountain while BamBam will be the one who will text Mark. a minutes passed Mark ran towards the fountain. He is happy to see his Best Friend or Honestly Bam who is his First Crush.

 

"BamBam..." Mark hugged Jinyoung. you can see the face of Jinyoung saying who the hell is this guy. looking at BamBam who is Hiding at the Tree near the Fountain. seeing Jinyoung talk to Mark just showed the Younger's Jealousy. "this is really absurd" BamBam told himself.

 

On the Other side. Jinyoung is about to go and talk to BamBam now. walking out right now is not a good decision. Mark immediately grab his Hand and Kiss Jinyoung on his cheek. Jinyoung trying to move his hand away and about to slap Mark but he stopped.

 

"Bam, you told me you're going at L. A. awhile ago.... so i think.... this is our last meeting here? " Mark scratches hie nape and took something at his pocket, a box. to be honest Jinyoung can see BamBam's face looking at them.

 

Now, everything is now settled BamBam smiled at the elder saying Thank You. Jinyoung hugged the Younger and whispered "Bammie yah... Don't be jealous ok?" he kissed the younger on its cheeks and hugged him more tight saying the words 'I Love You' Silently.

---

 

Too Fast? Tell me your Opinions~