Was Born Gorgeous

Ice Cinderella

On December 24th 1995, I was born into the world.

I could have not possibly remember the details of my joyous moment coming into the world but one vivid visual that I could not forget was my mother's kind, teary eyes looking upon me like I was the most precious thing alive.

Back when I was still a todler, everything was amusing, exciting, wonderful.

Well in the eyes of a child, you see kindness in everything and anything.

You would not know that reality was far from the delusional dimension that you had set upon myself.

As I grew up, I came to know that my reality was far from fancy.

My world was actually dark, there is no hope anywhere we could seek and it was shut from any light from coming in.

But it was beautiful, still despite all the black outs, hand me downs cloths and one scoup a rice a day, we were happy.

We were always together.

 

 

Until one day my sister had taken away, by the guards of the Imperial Castle

and and, was forced to marry the old, smelly king.

And I, Yoo Yeon Ju the warrior of Balballo had to save her while crunching on Twisties.

As I had won over 500 armies of the smelly king, a prince was dazed by my gorgeousness and had asked me for marriage.

The end.

 

 

Hahahaha, I kid, I kid.

But I am gorgeous though. From my long chestnut semi curled hair, to my big round eyes, to my straight pretty nose, to my lucious pink lips, my slender figure and very long looking legs.

I could have been a model, seriously I could've.

Just that, I choose to serve others or you can say the maid life choose me.

Yes, I am humble, gorgeous maid.