END.

SEQUEL: Apology (B.I's POV)

HI! First of all. I would like to apologize for the long wait. I was busy being a College student guys hahahaha And the plot I had in mind left so yeah.. I tried my best to bring this story to you guys.. This is not about happy ending this is about growing up tho. ahhahahaha Cause I'm finally maturing, I tried writing a kinda mature-in-a-way story. So yeah, I would really appreciate your comments, suggestions, reactions, subscriptions, upvotes and even hate (I'm not a pro. at this so yeah I'm a human as well that's why I make mistakes too :) THANK YOU,, I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY AND LEARN SOME THING FROM THIS^___^

DISCLAIMER: The story is written sometime in the future.. THIS IS JUST A FICTIONAL STORY. Nothing in this story happened in real life for the real people (B.I or LEE HI) Please don't hate me from using Lee Hi's name for someone to be affiliated to B.I's character in this story. I REPEAT THIS IS JUST A FICTION,.. (I do not own the characters)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

It was one of those days.

One of those days that I'll remember the things I did wrong. Every wrong choices that I made, it was all in my head and that includes hurting her.

 

Jinah was nothing but loyal to me. She loved me like I was the only man she ever loved. She treated me highly and putted me on pedestal. To her, I was so high up. I remember the days when I was still a thousand steps away from my dreams....

 

"Can this day get anymore messed up? I'm soooo tired practicing. Everytime our practice session ends I feel like my body will break down.. They always scold me for my singing.. what can I do, I wanted to be a rapper not some ballad singer." I said as I rested my head on her shoulder, she was my strength. My ball of sunshine. "Do you think I should get away from this?" I asked her as I look into her eyes. Her eyes that shimmer with the love she has for me. 

"Can you still remember what you told me before when we went stargazing?" She asked me. "That was the day you told me you got in to YG. You told me you felt like you've gotten the chance to live your dreams. That finally sometime in someday you can tell yourself that everyone in the world will recognize your talent... Have you forgotten that you told me, no matter what you'll live that dream." She smiled at me. "Han bin-ah, things might be tough right now and will get more tougher.. wanna know why?" She asked me. "Why? I must've done something wrong in the past that I'm getting this kind of karma tho. Why must it be this hard? I've been working up with them for sooo many years but why does it feel like the chance I once saw is slowly getting blurry?" I asked confusedly.

"It's because that something you want to achieve is your life long dream.. There are really so many things that will hold you back from getting it because something worth having don't always come off easy. You must work hard for it to prove that it is worth it. Everyone will test you.. Everyone will get in the way but you have to remain strong, unbreakable, and determined. This is your chance.. pain and exhaustion might let you see your dream getting blurry but I promise you with a bit of patience you'll get there. And always remember I will always be here for you, by your side and at your back supporting you." She said with full of sincerity, I stared in her eyes and got lost, in the sea of her eyes full of adoration, warmth, sincerity and love. I got her hand and pulled her for a hug.

"I love you.." I remembered saying that to her after. Which she responded with much enthusiasm "I love you too."

 

Days with her were lived awesome, being loved by her was blissful.. Everything was perfect. I could not ask for more or for anyone else.

 

But that's the catch though WAS

Its all in the past now,

It ended. Everything ended.

 

"Kim Han Bin." A voice said. I looked back and saw the girl that I loved first. The girl who broke my heart first. My First love....

 

"Hayi..." What is she doing here? Why is she at my family's house. She smiled at me as if everything in the past did not happen. "I missed you.." Wh-.. What?! I was stunned. I was rooted from where I am. I was just staring at her and trying to analyze what she had said. She stared back at me but her smile did not disappear from her face. 

"Oh, Oppa!! You're here!!" A cheerful voice from a far had gotten her attention but I was still looking at her.  "Eomma! Oppa is here!" 

"You came home son, I thought you're gonna miss my birthday because of practice eh?" My mom asked curiously but I looked at her questioningly and looked back at hayi. Looking at her like I was asking why Hayi is here. At our house. "Oh, she came back from the states.. Its a good timing though.. She's back for good to pursue her dreams. I'm so happy for the both of you. I can still remember your younger days and both of you are still inlove." She smiled adoringly but I gave her no response and went inside.

Damn, I know she does not like Jinah. But I love her. I love my girlfriend, ..... right?

 

Everyone was busy with my sister and I was just at the veranda looking at them. My sister had grown up.

"Binnie." There she is again. She went beside me and stared at everyone as well. "What are you doing here, alone?" She asked. 

 

"You... What exactly are you here for?" 

 

Silence.. deafed both of us after. But she still answered. "I came back because I miss you.... Because I promised you, right? Because I love you still.." Tears fell down from her eyes and I shut mine. Trying to control my anger, my sadness, my ... 

"I miss you han bin. So much." She said and then sunddenly she kissed me. 

 

It was that day. The very first day that I made a mistake.. I forgotten about her. I was lost from the spur of the momment that I completely forgotten my Sunshine. My Jinah.

 

"Change is the only constant thing in this world... people change.. and so feelings do." That was actor's line from the last movie we had watched together. Jinah and I. I couldn't agree more. We change because we are alive, because we grow up.. People think they do  not, but we do. Wether it's physical, emotional or spiritual, we change.

 

And change ruined the both of us.

I ruined the both of us.

 

 

 

I did not fell out of love. I was just a jerk to her. I felt like I did not deserve Jinah or any of her love anymore. She was busy loving me but I was busy with my confuse heart. So I thought that letting go of her immediately would save her more from the bigger heartache. Seeing her broke down that night broke my heart into pieces. I was really a jerk. I broke the heart of the girl who returned my broken heart to pieces before. My sunshine looks so dark and sad that night. It was a big mistake, It was something I truthfully regret..

 

but I'm glad I did that...

 

 

"The famous painter and author Kang Jin Ah is happy to announce that she will be getting married to her loving boyfriend, The most successful young businessman and sought-after-bachelor "no more" of Korea Mr. Choi ******... The two will be--" I looked back at the news and saaw her happily smiling at the camera. She was shining again, like my old sunsh--- no she was shining more than ever.

"Ya. Kim Han bin. What are you watching?" Myfellow member, My bestfriend.. Bobby asked. "Oh.. that's.." he trailed off but I continued. "Yeah It's Jinah."

"Man.. It's been what? almost 8 years and your still at it? still hooked and whipped?" He asked as he sat down beside me at the sofa.

Yeah It has been 10 years.. I tried looking for her after a few months of thinking after we broke up but I heard she flew away to greece. "To get away from her damn misery life...To travel and soul search." That's what her bestfriend told me. Until the 5th year... I was busy being a star. I found a new reason to be happy and that is pursuing my dreams but sometimes I can't help but think and wish that maybe, somehow she went in one of our shows or concerts.

Until the day I saw her name from the book given by a fan. I felt nolstalgic..  She was finally an author. 

I searched up her name and saw that she had written so many books now. Mostly poems but there are also novels, tragic novels. 

I searched what company she's under but it said that she's an independent writer.

I felt giddy, I tried searching for her account.. Maybe this is the time. Maybe finally.

But an article made me frozen. 

"Best Man has the best girl. HYPHE Assoc. Mr. Choi *** is seen having a dinner date at **** with the famous new writer Ms. Kang JinAh.. People close to them confirmed that the two are seeing each other a lot for few months now after Mr. Jang personally went to Ms. Kang's house to ask her parents if he could court her. What a fine gentleman as always..-----"

 

 

 

Now she's getting married, It was all over the news...

She will finally be living her own and deserving happy ending.

and still I will always regret hurting her.

The promise that we made to be together for always.. No longer exist. And it was my fault. I'm sorry I broke my promise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jinah.. what are you doing, love?" My boyfriend hugged me from behind. I find his gesture very sweet, well he was and is always sweet and loving. "I was just thinking about the past." I inhaled deeply and sighed but looked at him and smiled. "You know I always told you this but I will repeat it again. Don't think about everything too much, yes people had hurt you but don't you think it's time for your mind to rest from thinking about them?" He kissed my cheek and hugged me tighter.

He was right but I was not thinking about them or him

I smiled at him and said "I was not thinking about him, I know you thought that.. I was just thinking that maybe things happened in the past for me to learn. To learn that the love I had for him was destructful. It was an immature love. I was doubtful, insecure and young. I found him but I lost myself. But it gave me a lesson. I guess things happened for me to learn, find myself and grow..." I smiled, and stared at his eyes that hold so much emotion for me. Love, Adoration, Sincerity, Warmth ... His eyes is a pool of emotion. 

"And finding myself was the best choice that I did because I found you as well."

"I love you.." he said. 

"And I love you too."

 

 

Han Bin was my first love but I was not his. I guess that was the first thing that made me insecure. I know nothing about real love back then, I just knew the ones from the novels. But I know that they are different. Completely different.

I expected too much from him and for the love that he has for me then. I guess Hayi, his first love being back triggered my doubt and insecurity back then. After we broke up, I heard things about them a lot.. but I tried not to care. I tried so hard but I failed and went to one of their shows, It was YG Family Concert. I saw them interacting a couple times at the encore, I cried there and a fan asked me what happened, why am I crying.. I just said "Because Kim Han Bin and Lee Hi happened." She laughed at me and said "You know whoever our Idols date, we should just support them and let them do what they love because that's who we are right? Fans or in other term  "The Supporters" hahaha" She joked and continued singing along. 

"The promise we made to be together no longer exist. I'm sorry I couldn't keep it." I whispered to myself as I stared at him happily performing..

 

That day I made my decision. I decided to get away and find myself... and move on.

 

And I did..

 

 

I may not be one of those girls who had their happy endings with their first love but I know I'll have mine..

because I had found my greatest love.

 

 

 

 

THE END.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------